Freevacy Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Freevacy Ltd
"A complex subject, jugging the DPA 2018 and the GDPR 2018, explained well, confidently and with practical examples which helped highlight and reinforce the learning. Enjoyed that we were encouraged to be "active participants" in the training. Materials provided were of an excellent standard. I believe I now have a better understanding of these important pieces of legislation and look forward to increasing my confidence as they are used on a regular basis."
"The BCS GDPR Practitioner Update Certificate course facilitated by Joyce Allen from Freevacy was excellent. The course was taken at the right pace, was informative and the debates were stimulating. I learnt a lot and feel that my knowledge of GDPR/Data Protection Act 2018 has been enhanced by attending the course. John Morgan"
"I previously attended the BCS Data Protection Course led by Joyce and was delighted that she was the trainer for the Data Protection bridge course. The training was well delivered and engaging, pace was perfect and Joyce has extensive knowledge in the area. There was a good balance between theory and practice which provided a lot of opportunity for discussion which was useful in validating and providing confidence in my own knowledge of data protection."
"The DP update course was very informative and delivered in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. This course has bridged the gap, between the knowledge that I gained on my previous 'DPA '98 ' course, with the 'DPA 2018 incorporating GDPR'. It has given me a straightforward approach to the new legislation."
"Thanks to Joyce for the training. Good insight into FOI, just waiting on exam results now."
"I completed a Data protection practitioner course through Freevacy during February 2019. The trainer was very knowledgeable and enlivened what can be a dry subject with many anecdotes as well as allowing participants to relate their own stories and issues."
"Great service and location. Really pleased I choose Freevacy for my course and look forward to visiting again for the follow up!"
"Great course just what the doctor ordered, very informative and well put across to us lay persons thanks Joyce:)"
"Great trainer. Despite the introduction and definitions starting at a slow pace, the course was really informative and the trainer helpful and engaging throughout."
"I cannot speak highly enough of the skills, expertise and methods employed by Freevacy in respect of the courses I have attended. The approach to learning the syllabus is done in such a way that benefit both someone just starting out in their field, or for more experienced professionals. The application of exam techniques and styles is a real bonus when it comes to taking them. I have a 100% pass record with Freevacy and will look forward to more courses with them at the appropriate juncture. Thanks to all the team for providing a relaxing environment in which to learn. J"
"Excellent course materials provided and the trainer was warm, friendly and knew the subject matter inside out. Made the course very enjoyable."
"Freevacy preparation for the BCS FOI exam was pitched well. It has also improved our practical implementation and compliance."
"The team at Freevacy Ltd are professional, knowledgeable and approachable. The venue is an ideal learning environment - lovely toffees! There is a wealth of material provided, which is user friendly and accurate. The practical scenario's and group discussions were particularly beneficial to me. I would recommend Freevacy Ltd to anyone wanting to brush up on their DP skills and knowledge in a welcoming and friendly environment."
"As always Joyce and her team were Excellent tutors. Great attentive team and easy learning environment. Thanks"
"I would happily recemend Freevacy to anyone interested their courses. The amoint of knowledge i picked up during my FOI course has improved my organisations dealings with request. The tutor has a outstanding knowledge and expertise and runs a flexible and open class. Very happy with the course."
"Really enjoyed the course, Joyce's knowledge on the subject was very impressive and the way the course was run made it interesting and informative with some humour along the way! I have been able to apply what I have learnt to my work straight away and no doubt it will assist me with my future career."
"The quality of the training was superb. The Freevacy team are friendly and approachable. As a person with a disability they made every effort to meet my needs and be fully inclusive. I would recommend them warmly."
"I thought the course was good but could have done with more group work activities to break up the style. I also felt that while finishing early seems ideal, my preference would have been to go through topics more slowly and finish at the time expected."
"Overall the course was good and informative. Having the exercises after talking through sectiosn weas useful. Once comment for the wording through the course was very gender based he/his she/hers, as we know people do identify differently to these, so a suggestions would be that any mention of these could be changed to them/they/theirs to be fully inclusive."
"I feel the training and resources met my expectations. The training was extensive and the trainer was very knowledgeable about the business area."
Freevacy Ltd is rated 4.54 based on 28 reviews