Freevacy Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Freevacy Ltd
Read Freevacy Ltd Reviews
This course was very useful and is suitable to beginners in this subject as well as the more experienced. The course was delivered in an engaging way and provided a good overall level of information.
I have enjoyed completing this course with Freevacy and it has helped me to understand the subject matter better. Customer service is excellent and they can not do enough for their delegates. Thank you both to Joyce and to Jodi.
I enjoyed the training course ran by Joyce Allen on the BCS FOI qualification. The course materials were very comprehensive. She was very clear in her instruction. Thank you so much for imparting so much knowledge. Freevacy has my recommendation!
I found the GDPR Practitioner Certificate course really valuable and it gave me a thorough update. Thank you.
Really professional, informative and enjoyable data protection/GDPR course. The trainer was extremely knowledgeable and encouraged participation from the attendees to debate and discuss certain topics. Great facilities too.
Very good course, covered everything you would expect and more, very well delivered by Joyce. Would 100% recommend.
This was one of the best courses I have attended. A small group with a very interactive and interesting trainer. We were encouraged to share experiences and ask questions, which led to good group discussions and interesting case studies. The day was timed well, with decent breaks. The facilities were perfect, drinks, snacks, sweets and lunch all provided and catered for everyone. Location was easily accessible and was next to a lovely lake for lunchtime walks.
The course was very informative and useful to my current role when dealing with FOIs. Joyce is a very good trainer who caters for all levels in her delivery.
The training and trainer were excellent. The course was very informative and helpful.
I recently attended the BCS Practitioners Certificate in Data Protection Act (2018), delivered by Joyce. A daunting subject made very enjoyable with Joyce' humour, knowledge and interpretation of the minefield of data protection!! I learned so much which I would never have known had I not enrolled on this course. Thank you Joyce - I will definitely recommend Freevacy to counterparts!!
I found the course very interesting and informative. It was presented in a straightforward, but interesting way - many thanks
It was a good course, very thorough and a great foundation. However, it can be a bit more scenario based and interactive.
I would highly recommend the Data Protection Training through Freevacy. Joyce Allen (the Trainer) is extremely knowledgeable and really knows how to engage with the group. She managed to bring the training to life by referring to real life events to support the theory and ensured the training was interactive. Absolutely brilliant!
Superb course, professionally delivered by experts in the field of Data Protection.
Excellent training course as well as excellent training material.
The weeks DP course was really intense but Joyce managed to make it an enjoyable experience. Her Knowledge is astounding. DP is such a difficult subject but Joyce put it in a context that we could all relate to. The mock exam experience was absolutley brilliant and higly recommended. The Administrative experience was equally amazing and made the whole journey from beginning to end a pleasant one. I have now passed my exam and cannot thank you all enough. Thankyou all at Freevacy you have been amazing.
This is my second course i have completed with Freevacy and my knowledge and confidence has improved massively. Could not recommend any higher to any FOI or DP practitioners
The course was supported with pre-reading, delivered in a highly engaging way and gave a great introduction into what is an enormous topic. Having no background in DP I did wonder how the course would prepare me for the final exam. However providing you do the evening reading and review the questions you answered previously, you are set up for success. I would highly recommend Freevacy and Joyce.
A complex subject, jugging the DPA 2018 and the GDPR 2018, explained well, confidently and with practical examples which helped highlight and reinforce the learning. Enjoyed that we were encouraged to be "active participants" in the training. Materials provided were of an excellent standard. I believe I now have a better understanding of these important pieces of legislation and look forward to increasing my confidence as they are used on a regular basis.
The BCS GDPR Practitioner Update Certificate course facilitated by Joyce Allen from Freevacy was excellent. The course was taken at the right pace, was informative and the debates were stimulating. I learnt a lot and feel that my knowledge of GDPR/Data Protection Act 2018 has been enhanced by attending the course. John Morgan
Freevacy Ltd is rated 4.64 based on 50 reviews