Freevacy Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Freevacy Ltd
"The training and trainer were excellent. The course was very informative and helpful."
"I recently attended the BCS Practitioners Certificate in Data Protection Act (2018), delivered by Joyce. A daunting subject made very enjoyable with Joyce' humour, knowledge and interpretation of the minefield of data protection!! I learned so much which I would never have known had I not enrolled on this course. Thank you Joyce - I will definitely recommend Freevacy to counterparts!!"
"I found the course very interesting and informative. It was presented in a straightforward, but interesting way - many thanks"
"It was a good course, very thorough and a great foundation. However, it can be a bit more scenario based and interactive."
"I would highly recommend the Data Protection Training through Freevacy. Joyce Allen (the Trainer) is extremely knowledgeable and really knows how to engage with the group. She managed to bring the training to life by referring to real life events to support the theory and ensured the training was interactive. Absolutely brilliant!"
"Superb course, professionally delivered by experts in the field of Data Protection."
"Excellent training course as well as excellent training material."
"I found this course extremely useful , thankyou"
"This is my second course i have completed with Freevacy and my knowledge and confidence has improved massively. Could not recommend any higher to any FOI or DP practitioners"
"The course was supported with pre-reading, delivered in a highly engaging way and gave a great introduction into what is an enormous topic. Having no background in DP I did wonder how the course would prepare me for the final exam. However providing you do the evening reading and review the questions you answered previously, you are set up for success. I would highly recommend Freevacy and Joyce."
"A complex subject, jugging the DPA 2018 and the GDPR 2018, explained well, confidently and with practical examples which helped highlight and reinforce the learning. Enjoyed that we were encouraged to be "active participants" in the training. Materials provided were of an excellent standard. I believe I now have a better understanding of these important pieces of legislation and look forward to increasing my confidence as they are used on a regular basis."
"The BCS GDPR Practitioner Update Certificate course facilitated by Joyce Allen from Freevacy was excellent. The course was taken at the right pace, was informative and the debates were stimulating. I learnt a lot and feel that my knowledge of GDPR/Data Protection Act 2018 has been enhanced by attending the course. John Morgan"
"I previously attended the BCS Data Protection Course led by Joyce and was delighted that she was the trainer for the Data Protection bridge course. The training was well delivered and engaging, pace was perfect and Joyce has extensive knowledge in the area. There was a good balance between theory and practice which provided a lot of opportunity for discussion which was useful in validating and providing confidence in my own knowledge of data protection."
"The DP update course was very informative and delivered in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. This course has bridged the gap, between the knowledge that I gained on my previous 'DPA '98 ' course, with the 'DPA 2018 incorporating GDPR'. It has given me a straightforward approach to the new legislation."
"Thanks to Joyce for the training. Good insight into FOI, just waiting on exam results now."
"I completed a Data protection practitioner course through Freevacy during February 2019. The trainer was very knowledgeable and enlivened what can be a dry subject with many anecdotes as well as allowing participants to relate their own stories and issues."
"Great service and location. Really pleased I choose Freevacy for my course and look forward to visiting again for the follow up!"
"Great course just what the doctor ordered, very informative and well put across to us lay persons thanks Joyce:)"
"Great trainer. Despite the introduction and definitions starting at a slow pace, the course was really informative and the trainer helpful and engaging throughout."
"I cannot speak highly enough of the skills, expertise and methods employed by Freevacy in respect of the courses I have attended. The approach to learning the syllabus is done in such a way that benefit both someone just starting out in their field, or for more experienced professionals. The application of exam techniques and styles is a real bonus when it comes to taking them. I have a 100% pass record with Freevacy and will look forward to more courses with them at the appropriate juncture. Thanks to all the team for providing a relaxing environment in which to learn. J"
Freevacy Ltd is rated 4.63 based on 40 reviews