Freevacy Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Freevacy Ltd
"I thought the course was good but could have done with more group work activities to break up the style. I also felt that while finishing early seems ideal, my preference would have been to go through topics more slowly and finish at the time expected."
"Overall the course was good and informative. Having the exercises after talking through sectiosn weas useful. Once comment for the wording through the course was very gender based he/his she/hers, as we know people do identify differently to these, so a suggestions would be that any mention of these could be changed to them/they/theirs to be fully inclusive."
"I feel the training and resources met my expectations. The training was extensive and the trainer was very knowledgeable about the business area."
"The training pack and course delivery was very good and informative."
"I attended a 5 day Data protection/GDPR Practitioner Course and found it most useful and informative. The training course materials were of very high quality, clearly presented and made a very complex area much more digestible. The Trainer was extremely knowledgeable and could answer all the questions posed by the group in a very comprehensible manner. The only improvement I would suggest is introducing more interactive/breakout group exercises which are aimed at making core syllabus topics memorable. Talking through the workbook and discussing examples is also useful in making sure we cover everything or know where to go to study further but it is a very intense week of study and variety of learning tools and styles might help delegates. For example, use of videos, scenarios, mapping definitions to terms, linking practical work scenarios with theory etc. Some of which we did but maybe do more. However, I appreciate there is a lot to cover and the above suggestion will take time but if delegates read up on the relevant sections before the course then it may be possible to introduce alternative learning styles. It was a course worth doing and I would recommend it to others too. Big thanks to the Trainer."
"I thought the training was very good and informative and has helped me gain greater knowledge for FOI. I am now in the process of revising for my exam however I feel disappointed that I have had to chase the date of an exam."
"With a max of 8 students, the small group atmosphere encourages questions and shared experiences. I learnt a lot about the exam and how to apply the law in practical ways. Recommended."
"Good facilities, well developed course packs and professional training approach to not only help understand concepts but also prepare for any formal certification. Good balance between theoretical and practical application. I attended the GDPR foundation course."
"Excellent course, I felt like the Tudor went the extra mile to ensure that everyone understood each point we were discussing. Hopefully I will be coming back this year to do my Practitioner qualification. I would highly recommend using Freevacy"
Freevacy Ltd is rated 4.54 based on 28 reviews