Freevacy Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Freevacy Ltd
Read Freevacy Ltd Reviews
This course was very useful and is suitable to beginners in this subject as well as the more experienced. The course was delivered in an engaging way and provided a good overall level of information.
I have enjoyed completing this course with Freevacy and it has helped me to understand the subject matter better. Customer service is excellent and they can not do enough for their delegates. Thank you both to Joyce and to Jodi.
The FOI course is a massive amount of information to take in. Obviously the trainer is incredibly knowledgeable but there was a distinct lack of what I would call "groundwork". I wanted a brief overview of exemptions, sections, etc. but the trainer referred to things e.g. Section 2 or schedule 2 in the assumption that the class knew what it meant. I had no idea. While I have worked in data protection I have limited knowledge of FOI. The fact that we finished early every day was very nice but I was more than happy to stay until 4.30 in order to try and learn more rather than having to do it on my own now in order to get through the BCS exam. I would have liked a lot more exercises and discussions about things in order to get them into my brain. When we did discuss things I found FOI easier to understand. I am somewhat panicked that I now have to put in a large number of hours in order to be prepared for the exam, at this moment in time I am not ready at all.
I enjoyed the training course ran by Joyce Allen on the BCS FOI qualification. The course materials were very comprehensive. She was very clear in her instruction. Thank you so much for imparting so much knowledge. Freevacy has my recommendation!
Attended an FOI course recently. A lot of information to digest which was well delivered. A good course but there has to be a realisation that you need to put aside a good amount of other personal time before taking the exam.
I found the GDPR Practitioner Certificate course really valuable and it gave me a thorough update. Thank you.
Really professional, informative and enjoyable data protection/GDPR course. The trainer was extremely knowledgeable and encouraged participation from the attendees to debate and discuss certain topics. Great facilities too.
Very good course, covered everything you would expect and more, very well delivered by Joyce. Would 100% recommend.
This was one of the best courses I have attended. A small group with a very interactive and interesting trainer. We were encouraged to share experiences and ask questions, which led to good group discussions and interesting case studies. The day was timed well, with decent breaks. The facilities were perfect, drinks, snacks, sweets and lunch all provided and catered for everyone. Location was easily accessible and was next to a lovely lake for lunchtime walks.
The course was very informative and useful to my current role when dealing with FOIs. Joyce is a very good trainer who caters for all levels in her delivery.
The training and trainer were excellent. The course was very informative and helpful.
I recently attended the BCS Practitioners Certificate in Data Protection Act (2018), delivered by Joyce. A daunting subject made very enjoyable with Joyce' humour, knowledge and interpretation of the minefield of data protection!! I learned so much which I would never have known had I not enrolled on this course. Thank you Joyce - I will definitely recommend Freevacy to counterparts!!
I found the course very interesting and informative. It was presented in a straightforward, but interesting way - many thanks
It was a good course, very thorough and a great foundation. However, it can be a bit more scenario based and interactive.
I would highly recommend the Data Protection Training through Freevacy. Joyce Allen (the Trainer) is extremely knowledgeable and really knows how to engage with the group. She managed to bring the training to life by referring to real life events to support the theory and ensured the training was interactive. Absolutely brilliant!
Superb course, professionally delivered by experts in the field of Data Protection.
Excellent training course as well as excellent training material.
The weeks DP course was really intense but Joyce managed to make it an enjoyable experience. Her Knowledge is astounding. DP is such a difficult subject but Joyce put it in a context that we could all relate to. The mock exam experience was absolutley brilliant and higly recommended. The Administrative experience was equally amazing and made the whole journey from beginning to end a pleasant one. I have now passed my exam and cannot thank you all enough. Thankyou all at Freevacy you have been amazing.
trainer very knowledgeable.
This is my second course i have completed with Freevacy and my knowledge and confidence has improved massively. Could not recommend any higher to any FOI or DP practitioners
Freevacy Ltd is rated 4.64 based on 50 reviews