Freevacy Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Freevacy Ltd
Read Freevacy Ltd Reviews
Enjoyed the course and passed my exam
Really great, interactive and informative sessions with real examples to discuss and understand. Wide ranging topics that are really helpful rather than specific to just our organisation. Very thorough
Very please with the course content, manuals and how the trainer explained what we needed to know. Also very approachable when requiring clarification and queries on certain aspects of the training.
Very well informed lessons delivered. Questions answered and good discussions about topics. The technology was a bit of an issue (being able to join the meetings) however this could have been down to firewalls in place by my organisation and not course owners. However would be a good issue to have resolved for future training.
The two week Data Protection Practitioner course was excellent. Extremely informative, well presented and great training materials provided. The Trainer was very helpful and always happy to take time to answer questions and offer advice. I would highly recommend Freevacy for your training needs.
Made a tough subject accessible and engaging - through lockdown to boot!
The entire service was excellent. Julie was a fabulous trainer. I had all the relevant manuals and supporting documentation and support from Jodie was excellent too. The only thing I did not think was clear was that the exam is to be booked after the course. I am looking forward to my exam! Many thanks! Lisa
I have completed two courses with Freevacy and enjoyed both. The handbook and materials are of a high quality and useful as a reference source after the course. Joyce and her team are very accommodating and knowledgeable.
This was an excellent, well-designed and informative course. There were lots of opportunities for engagement and the trainer could not have been more accommodating. Thanks!
Very good training, even as a online course
The day we were due to start our Data Protection Practitioner course lockdown was initiated. But within the day an online version of the course was set up to allow us to continue from home.
The course was very well run and included plenty of student interaction which made what could be quite a dry subject much easier to learn and understand. Post course support has also been very good with an exam preparation day included.
Thank you Jodie and Joyce.
A very good time on the course, covered a lot of content in a short space of time but plenty of material to utilise. Trainer very friendly offering lots of time and expertise to make use of.
I attended this GDPR/DPA course as an online candidate. I was very impressed by the companies commitment to support learners. I was a late addition to attending, yet the manual and material was couriered to me along with immediate access to an electronic version. There were a few IT issues at start which were overcome quickly, and the course was flexible to accommodate difficulties and additional sessions if needed. The current Covid-19 emergency presented challenges around assessment which Freevacy worked tirelessly along with me to overcome. Despite some challenges, I believe there is a strong focus on the learner experience by Freecacy. Thanks to all the staff.
Thoroughly enjoyed, Julie was so friendly and helpful. Learnt so much in such a short period of time. The whole experience was extremely valuable.
Course was well put together and delivered in a friendly professional way, especially considering the current COVID-19 pandemic and that the course was completely online.
Freevacy arranged a BCS Data practitioner course at relatively short notice for us and were very helpful and supportive of our sometimes lengthy process! The training itself was well delivered by a knowledgeable trainer with relevant experience and examples for our sector. This made what could be quite a dry topic lively and interesting. Our delegates enjoyed the course very much. Thanks!
This course was very useful and is suitable to beginners in this subject as well as the more experienced. The course was delivered in an engaging way and provided a good overall level of information.
I have enjoyed completing this course with Freevacy and it has helped me to understand the subject matter better. Customer service is excellent and they can not do enough for their delegates. Thank you both to Joyce and to Jodi.
I enjoyed the training course ran by Joyce Allen on the BCS FOI qualification. The course materials were very comprehensive. She was very clear in her instruction. Thank you so much for imparting so much knowledge. Freevacy has my recommendation!
I found the GDPR Practitioner Certificate course really valuable and it gave me a thorough update.
Thank you.