Freestyle Accounting Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Freestyle Accounting

petert@freestyleaccounting.com

8 Mercia Business Village
Torwood Close

How would you rate Freestyle Accounting ?

"Efficient, courteous and professional. Not the cheapest on the market but given the work and level of support, fees are not unreasonable."
"Highly professional and helpful in all circumstances."
"Very good service so far from Freestyle, they've helped make my transition from a perm IT worker to a contractor painless. Would recommend!"
"Great service and advise"
"Invoices for 2 months when not fully set up. has been very painful not having access to 2 months salary due to reccommended bank not set up"
"Freestyle accounting take the pain out of the mountain of paperwork. They are friendly and personal, and respond quickly to questions. I think it is worth paying for their excellent service, and not have to worry about any accounting matters."
"Fantastic support for first time contractors"
"Freestyle Accounting have been great do far, They set up my limited company within a week including a company bank account. They have always been great in dealing with any issues that have arisen. As I have only recently decided to have a limited company, I was not sure how difficult it would be. Freestyle Accounting took all my fears away by explaining how it all worked and they really do deal with everything including the company formation, getting VAT registered and their portal is really easy to use and is very informative."
"Very friendly and quick to respond to any queries."
"Guys do know there stuff and what they are talking about. Questions always answered."
"Very expensive, slow fo respond and disinterested"
"Great service with simple tools that do the job nicely. Great support also!"
"Joined just a few months ago but everything has been pretty smooth so far. Great personal service. Very simple low time investment portal. Thanks Freestyle!"
"All included and great service"
"They handle everything. However, as far as I'm aware they are the most expensive out there."
"Everything! After more than a month and having sent you certified documents you told me you could not complete your KYC because I live in the Republic of Ireland - rediculous and unnaceptable! It turns out you use an online verification process to complete your checks such as UrU which does not cover Ireland - you should have been able to tell me this day 1. You should also have been able to offer alternative means of verfication - electronic means is just one (and the weakest, but admittedly the easiest) option available to you. Basically you could not be bothered after wasting a month of my time and sending me welcome emails etc"
Hi Andras,

I'm sorry you felt that you had a bad experience. Our initial understanding was that you would have a valid UK address against which we could complete our money laundering checks. Unfortunately, this was not the case and therefore we were unable to act for you without these checks being completed. We apologise for any inconvenience and delay that you experienced during this process. We would like to wish you every success in your future Contracting career.

Kind regards,
Freestyle Accounting
"Very friendly and helpful setting up ltd company. Always willing to answer the many questions I had."
"The help and advice I have received has been second to none."
"I have used the full services of Freestyle Accounting for circa 4 years. I am an accountant myself (FCCA / FMAAT). However, I provide specialist services to commercial concerns and work extensive hours, commute and have a very young family. I am not time rich. Freestyle Accounting take care of my commitments running a Limited Company and provide consistent peace of mind. Highly recommend the whole Freestyle team!"
"It has been a pleasure dealing with Freestyle Accounting and the team of people there. They made my first foray into the world of contracting a very smooth and hassle free experience. I would not hesitate to recommend them or to return to Freestyle Accounting should I decide to go contracting again."
Freestyle Accounting is rated 4.55 based on 51 reviews