Freestyle Accounting Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Freestyle Accounting

petert@freestyleaccounting.com

8 Mercia Business Village
Torwood Close

How would you rate Freestyle Accounting?

Hendrik Voortman
Verified Buyer
"Freestyle accounting take the pain out of the mountain of paperwork. They are friendly and personal, and respond quickly to questions. I think it is worth paying for their excellent service, and not have to worry about any accounting matters."
"Fantastic support for first time contractors"
"Freestyle Accounting have been great do far, They set up my limited company within a week including a company bank account. They have always been great in dealing with any issues that have arisen. As I have only recently decided to have a limited company, I was not sure how difficult it would be. Freestyle Accounting took all my fears away by explaining how it all worked and they really do deal with everything including the company formation, getting VAT registered and their portal is really easy to use and is very informative."
"Very friendly and quick to respond to any queries."
"Guys do know there stuff and what they are talking about. Questions always answered."
"Very expensive, slow fo respond and disinterested"
"Great service with simple tools that do the job nicely. Great support also!"
Mark Phillips
Verified Buyer
"Joined just a few months ago but everything has been pretty smooth so far. Great personal service. Very simple low time investment portal. Thanks Freestyle!"
"All included and great service"
"They handle everything. However, as far as I'm aware they are the most expensive out there."
Andras Cserniga
Verified Buyer
"Everything! After more than a month and having sent you certified documents you told me you could not complete your KYC because I live in the Republic of Ireland - rediculous and unnaceptable! It turns out you use an online verification process to complete your checks such as UrU which does not cover Ireland - you should have been able to tell me this day 1. You should also have been able to offer alternative means of verfication - electronic means is just one (and the weakest, but admittedly the easiest) option available to you. Basically you could not be bothered after wasting a month of my time and sending me welcome emails etc"
Hi Andras,

I'm sorry you felt that you had a bad experience. Our initial understanding was that you would have a valid UK address against which we could complete our money laundering checks. Unfortunately, this was not the case and therefore we were unable to act for you without these checks being completed. We apologise for any inconvenience and delay that you experienced during this process. We would like to wish you every success in your future Contracting career.

Kind regards,
Freestyle Accounting
Steven Green
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly and helpful setting up ltd company. Always willing to answer the many questions I had."
Michael Davies
Verified Buyer
"The help and advice I have received has been second to none."
Peter Lloyd FCCA, FMAAT
Verified Reviewer
"I have used the full services of Freestyle Accounting for circa 4 years. I am an accountant myself (FCCA / FMAAT). However, I provide specialist services to commercial concerns and work extensive hours, commute and have a very young family. I am not time rich. Freestyle Accounting take care of my commitments running a Limited Company and provide consistent peace of mind. Highly recommend the whole Freestyle team!"
"It has been a pleasure dealing with Freestyle Accounting and the team of people there. They made my first foray into the world of contracting a very smooth and hassle free experience. I would not hesitate to recommend them or to return to Freestyle Accounting should I decide to go contracting again."
John Simpson
Verified Buyer
"A late starter to the world of self employment, Freestyle have helped with the set of everything from insurance to bank accounts. Going forward I am confident they will keep my business on the straight and narrow and hopefully help me avoid the pitfalls of self assessment, tax and vat"
Edward MacDonald
Verified Buyer
"The service I have received from Freestyle Accounting has been first class from the start. No question was too small for them and the team have proved most cheerful, willing and professional at all times in their dealings with me. The online portal for day to day accounting is intuitive, well designed and does exactly what it says. I would have no hesitation in recommending Freestyle to anybody."
"Freestyle have supported me through creating my first company and the process of setting up a business account really could not have been easier"
"Fast, friendly and efficient. My queries have been handled very professionally."
Rishi Bhari
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service and the team are always on hand to answer all questions. The team always respond to emails and phone calls and have answered. Keep up the excellent work."
Freestyle Accounting is rated 4.57 based on 46 reviews