Freestyle Accounting Reviews

Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

petert@freestyleaccounting.com

8 Mercia Business Village
Torwood Close

How would you rate Freestyle Accounting?

They handle everything.
However, as far as I'm aware they are the most expensive out there.
Andras Cserniga
Verified Buyer

Everything! After more than a month and having sent you certified documents you told me you could not complete your KYC because I live in the Republic of Ireland - rediculous and unnaceptable!

It turns out you use an online verification process to complete your checks such as UrU which does not cover Ireland - you should have been able to tell me this day 1. You should also have been able to offer alternative means of verfication - electronic means is just one (and the weakest, but admittedly the easiest) option available to you. Basically you could not be bothered after wasting a month of my time and sending me welcome emails etc
Steven Green
Verified Buyer

Very friendly and helpful setting up ltd company. Always willing to answer the many questions I had.
Michael Davies
Verified Buyer

The help and advice I have received has been second to none.
Peter Lloyd FCCA, FMAAT
Verified Reviewer

I have used the full services of Freestyle Accounting for circa 4 years. I am an accountant myself (FCCA / FMAAT). However, I provide specialist services to commercial concerns and work extensive hours, commute and have a very young family. I am not time rich. Freestyle Accounting take care of my commitments running a Limited Company and provide consistent peace of mind.

Highly recommend the whole Freestyle team!
James D
Unverified Reviewer

It has been a pleasure dealing with Freestyle Accounting and the team of people there. They made my first foray into the world of contracting a very smooth and hassle free experience. I would not hesitate to recommend them or to return to Freestyle Accounting should I decide to go contracting again.
John Simpson
Verified Buyer

A late starter to the world of self employment, Freestyle have helped with the set of everything from insurance to bank accounts. Going forward I am confident they will keep my business on the straight and narrow and hopefully help me avoid the pitfalls of self assessment, tax and vat
Edward MacDonald
Verified Buyer

The service I have received from Freestyle Accounting has been first class from the start. No question was too small for them and the team have proved most cheerful, willing and professional at all times in their dealings with me.
The online portal for day to day accounting is intuitive, well designed and does exactly what it says.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Freestyle to anybody.
Martyn
Verified Buyer

Freestyle have supported me through creating my first company and the process of setting up a business account really could not have been easier
Verified Buyer

Fast, friendly and efficient. My queries have been handled very professionally.
Rishi Bhari
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service and the team are always on hand to answer all questions. The team always respond to emails and phone calls and have answered. Keep up the excellent work.
Dean Farr
Verified Buyer

They are prompt at responding to questions and are always happy to go over things in more detail should I ask.
Joseph Webber
Verified Buyer

Very knowledgeable about the latest accounting rules and theories. Respond quickly to any questions or queries i have. Excellent online portal making my life easier. Personal approach.
James Wright
Verified Buyer

very knowledgeable get back with answers to questions promptly, very friendly and welcoming service
Neil
Unverified Reviewer

Very helpful staff, easy to contact and always quick to reply with advice. Stress-free interactions and staff keen to go above and beyond to help clients!
Joseph Donegan
Verified Buyer

Freestyle helped me through setting up a limited company as part of my first contracting job. They pretty much walked me through everything and were friendly and helpful throughout the process. They do charge a premium but the level of service is great and for something as important as this it is worth the price.
Christine Nicholson
Verified Reviewer

The portal is easy to use and when you get anything wrong the team are able to make amendments and let you know it's all been put right.
The communication is great and I've always had my tax returns and VAT returns done without having to worry about timing or missing the deadlines.
First class service, consistently!
Peter Latham
Verified Buyer

Very impressed with Freestyle and the team. My company set up was seamless and was turned around in a couple of days. Highly recommend.
Robbie MacIntosh
Verified Buyer

Having recently entered into the contracting market, the team at freestyle have made it so easy for me to get setup and running with little or no fuss, I've been able to get paid raise invoices and keep track of all finances easily and quickly with the portal. The team have also been very quick to respond to questions I have (being new to contracting I've had a few).

I would wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone.
Richard Bostock
Verified Buyer

You have made the move into running my own company painless and no questions have been too hard for you to answer. Your advice and guidance has been first class and I find your portal really easy to use.
Freestyle Accounting is rated 4.62 based on 37 reviews