Free Price Compare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Free Price Compare
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Free Price Compare Reviews

About Free Price Compare:

* Save Up to £505 on gas and electricity.

* No one compares more energy suppliers than us.

Household Gas & Electricity for your home. Compare suppliers to find your cheapest possible deal and switch in minutes.
-----------------------------
FreePriceCompare.com (Free Price Compare) is a UK based comparison service providing cost effective solutions for the home and commercial market. The service is completely FREE, INDEPENDENT and IMPARTIAL and is committed to finding you a cheaper price.

- Compare energy prices
- Compare broadband deals
- Compare car insurance
- Compare credit cards
- Compare flight prices
- Compare antivirus

17 Park Road

Tell us how Free Price Compare made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Free Price Compare 5 star review on 19th May 2020
Mr Stephen Goodreid
Free Price Compare 5 star review on 18th March 2019
Daniel
More Photos & Videos
According to my present supplier - they are still providing me with both my gas and electric. They have also said that NO attempt has been made for a switch.
Yet according to the company I wish to switch to say that only my gas has been switched
So who is telling the truth?
One reply saying switch has been completed.
One saying they are still my provider and that no attempt has even been made.
Another response is only my gas has been switched!
So please - you tell me. What would you think ?
I myself seriously think certain people in this life are over paid and incompetent and don't worry because it's not them that worry - they just cause it.
I'll wait for the never evolving £10
My supplier switch was due to take place on 7 May and as at 17 May I am still waiting for my customer portal to submit meter readings. I have consequently had Direct Debit payments taken in May for both previous and switched suppliers.
I have now also been waiting 48 hours for the Energy Helpline to call me back as on Friday they were experiencing high volumes of calls and every trained adviser was busy. I was told tHat as soon as the next available Adviser was free I would receive a call back.
I switch energy companies every year and have never had this experience before and no doubt the inadequacy will be attributed to COVID 19.
Not much follow up or info once original order is placed
Did comparison through Free Price Compare on the TopCashback site in July 2018 and went with the utility company I had decided upon.The £33 cashback tracked ok ,but continued to be 'pending' for 12 months . Contacted TopCashback about not being paid, and somehow ,my £33 became 'confirmed'..I am now awaiting payment, but it is 14 months since I changed. I will not be dealing with Free Price Compare in the future and warn others against using this company.
im not changing suppliers im happy with the one i have ive not been asked if i wqnt to change so im not happy.
The actual switching process goes swiftly. One issue I have encountered though is that the cashback didn't track within 24 hours as topcashback suggested. However I got a call from Customer Care who assured me that they submitted the details and it should pay out. Time will tell.
UPDATE: It is now more than three month after "Free Price Compare" called me to tell me they had informed topcashback of the transaction. Yet topcashbach has no record. Hence I haven't received any cashback yet. I launched a claim with topcashback who submitted to the "Free Price Compare" on the 30th of November 2016, but they still wait to hear back from them.
I am disappointed I am still waiting for the cashback (and starting to think I might never receive it), and even more so I feel I have been mislead by Free Price Compare's Customer Care's call who told me it would be fine and who had asked me to change my review. I played along then, but it seems they didn't stick to their assurances.
Decided to switch GAS/Electricity supplier with the 'Featured' £30 Cashback offer, however only tracked at £13 so had to cancel the switch as you only get a 14 day 'cooling off' period which is not long enough to resolve the issue with Topcashback.

The good news is the Topcashback has gone up, So I tried the switch again!
Now the Topcashback link is not working and throws up an error so I cannot switch, this is proving to be more trouble than its worth!! Very frustrating!!

19:00 Tried the link again: Dual Fuel Policy - Exclusive Offer! £37.50
Same message as this morning at 10:00
404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Must be loosing loads of potential customers
Free Price Compare is rated 4.74 based on 3,827 reviews