Free Price Compare Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Free Price Compare

About Free Price Compare: * Save Up to £505 on gas and electricity.

* No one compares more energy suppliers than us.

Household Gas & Electricity for your home. Compare suppliers to find your cheapest possible deal and switch in minutes.
-----------------------------
FreePriceCompare.com (Free Price Compare) is a UK based comparison service providing cost effective solutions for the home and commercial market. The service is completely FREE, INDEPENDENT and IMPARTIAL and is committed to finding you a cheaper price.

- Compare energy prices

customer service
Annmaria
"Just spot on like"
Brian Martin
"Thank you. Well impressed so easy to switch"
"im not changing suppliers im happy with the one i have ive not been asked if i wqnt to change so im not happy."
"The actual switching process goes swiftly. One issue I have encountered though is that the cashback didn't track within 24 hours as topcashback suggested. However I got a call from Customer Care who assured me that they submitted the details and it should pay out. Time will tell. UPDATE: It is now more than three month after "Free Price Compare" called me to tell me they had informed topcashback of the transaction. Yet topcashbach has no record. Hence I haven't received any cashback yet. I launched a claim with topcashback who submitted to the "Free Price Compare" on the 30th of November 2016, but they still wait to hear back from them. I am disappointed I am still waiting for the cashback (and starting to think I might never receive it), and even more so I feel I have been mislead by Free Price Compare's Customer Care's call who told me it would be fine and who had asked me to change my review. I played along then, but it seems they didn't stick to their assurances."
"Decided to switch GAS/Electricity supplier with the 'Featured' £30 Cashback offer, however only tracked at £13 so had to cancel the switch as you only get a 14 day 'cooling off' period which is not long enough to resolve the issue with Topcashback. The good news is the Topcashback has gone up, So I tried the switch again! Now the Topcashback link is not working and throws up an error so I cannot switch, this is proving to be more trouble than its worth!! Very frustrating!! 19:00 Tried the link again: Dual Fuel Policy - Exclusive Offer! £37.50 Same message as this morning at 10:00 404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Must be loosing loads of potential customers"
Free Price Compare is rated 4.74 based on 3,263 reviews