Frederickthomas.co.uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Frederickthomas.co.uk

How would you rate Frederickthomas.co.uk ?

"Swift delivery of excellent quality ties."
Darren Smith
Verified Buyer
"Great choice, value and it's British"
"Bought my husband a tie as a birthday gift and he was very pleased - lovely quality, nicely packaged and very good value."
"Frederick Thomas makes excellent ties that have fun, unique prints and very high quality fabric. They also offer fair prices. The ties that I've purchased have always garnered many compliments!"
Lesley Atterbury
Verified Buyer
"Great Tie, quick delivery, beautifully packed."
"tie fell apart after few wears"
Anthony Ridden
Verified Buyer
"The tie I ordered was very good quality for the price and was delivered quickly, no complaints at all"
"Surprisingly high quality formal ties when you compare to equivalent products from retailers like TM Lewin. Impressive considering how little their FT products cost. Will definitely be buying again when I need to stock up on ties."
Kirk Pedrick
Verified Buyer
"Great quality ties made with exceptional detail and fabric. You won’t find a better tie at this price."
Vic Seller
Verified Buyer
"Top quality ties. I bought one a around a year ago, still my favorite one even I quadrupled my collection of ties."
David Edmondson
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient quick service, a quality product, incredible range."
Frank Nigel John Goode
Verified Buyer
"Good Service, quick delivery and good price"
"Great quality items, fast delivery."
David Moore
Verified Buyer
"Ordered two hats over the phone though l call in whenever l'm in London. . Staff make the shop special, sociable but not pushy. Know their products well and even when busy make customers welcome. Quality of items are excellent. My first port of call for clothing of style."
"Nice unique looking tie's"
Kamil Kaminski
Verified Buyer
"gave me product exactly as I wanted. Great quality and nice packaging."
Anthony Bailey
Verified Buyer
"Good quality products...plenty of choice and prompt delivery."
"Ties and socks first rate"
Colum Coyle
Verified Buyer
"Bought some beautiful baby pink linen ties for me and my Groomsmen + father of the bride for my wedding and they were just perfect. So well made and comfortable, not to mention we all looked great wearing them!"
"Good service. Great quality"
Frederickthomas.co.uk is rated 4.80 based on 451 reviews