Frederickthomas.co.uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Frederickthomas.co.uk

How would you rate Frederickthomas.co.uk ?

Anthony Bailey
Verified Buyer
"Good quality products...plenty of choice and prompt delivery."
"Ties and socks first rate"
Colum Coyle
Verified Buyer
"Bought some beautiful baby pink linen ties for me and my Groomsmen + father of the bride for my wedding and they were just perfect. So well made and comfortable, not to mention we all looked great wearing them!"
"Good service. Great quality"
Derek Binsted
Verified Buyer
"first class product with great customer service and delivery was top class"
"After ordering several ties, I have been completely satisfied with the quality and price."
"The price is in line with the value of the product."
"Ties are excellent quality and huge range to choose from. Standard width ties are a really good size, not too skinny to look ‘fashionable’ but not dated, simply sharp. Delivery always prompt . I have a pair of wave and the scream socks, they could ideally be a bit longer on the ankle. Also, when I ordered a large number of items they were a bit squashed on the box, but I appreciate this is to help with delivery costs. Presentation of packages is generally pleasing."
"Great ties! Always get complements on then when I wear them!"
Anthony Chard
"cufflinks very nice"
George Street
Verified Buyer
"What is Frederick thomas"
David Wright
Verified Buyer
"With its range of animal ties"
"Excellent ties, with both high craftsmanship and beautiful design."
"In terms of marketing, you're very quite. I've signed up to your emails but receive them about twice a year. You should provide more discount to entice new customers, or at least reengage existing. I wonder what your average order frequency and churn rates are.. hmmm?"
Hi thanks for your review. I'm sorry you haven't received any of our newsletters as they usually go out once a week as they do contain really great deals. Let me look into this for you.
"I have never been a customer, I have no idea where you got my email, I have unsubscribed numerous times and yet I’m still receiving emails!!!"
Mattson M Kokura
Verified Buyer
"Great tie. Great Quality & design. Love the lining. I have received a lot of compliments."
Adrian Hailwood
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery and great quality."
Vinay Tanna
"great products"
Eamonn Mccloskey
Verified Buyer
"I'm delighted with the quality, style and above all the price of my purchases from Frederick Thomas. It's the first place i look whether I'm buying a tie for myself or as a gift. Great choice of modern or traditional styles finished to a high standard."
Chiara Cordone
Verified Buyer
"Good priced, high quality ties"
Frederickthomas.co.uk is rated 4.80 based on 434 reviews