Frederickthomas.co.uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Frederickthomas.co.uk

Tell us how Frederickthomas.co.uk made you happy

Telephone
"With regards my previous Review where all my phone calls proved fruitless, I tried sending an email and this was answered immediately by Claire. Several emails later everything is resolved and Claire is sending correct tie out to me today. I felt it was unfair to leave the bad review without coming back and giving credit, where credit is due. Thank you Claire."
"Tie ordered on line, but the wrong tie sent out. Phoned the company immediately to confirm the error and they advised someone would phone back. After one hour I phoned again, this time I was told line was clear so they’d arrange a call back right away. Four hours later I made a further call, this time the receptionist asked for my email address stating she would escalate the case and someone would be in touch either by phone or email. Needless to say no contact was made. Has to be the worst customer service I’ve ever experienced. I’ve awarded one star, for although the wrong tie, they did send it out pretty quickly. Hopefully a manager will read this to understand how difficult it is for the public to deal with the staff when errors are made."
"Fantastic quality at a low price - cannot ask for better! Massive variety! I own over 5 frederick thomas ties and love them all."
"Good quality products"
"Most of the products I received are good."
"Swift delivery of excellent quality ties."
"Great choice, value and it's British"
"Bought my husband a tie as a birthday gift and he was very pleased - lovely quality, nicely packaged and very good value."
"Frederick Thomas makes excellent ties that have fun, unique prints and very high quality fabric. They also offer fair prices. The ties that I've purchased have always garnered many compliments!"
"Great Tie, quick delivery, beautifully packed."
"tie fell apart after few wears"
"The tie I ordered was very good quality for the price and was delivered quickly, no complaints at all"
"Surprisingly high quality formal ties when you compare to equivalent products from retailers like TM Lewin. Impressive considering how little their FT products cost. Will definitely be buying again when I need to stock up on ties."
"Great quality ties made with exceptional detail and fabric. You won’t find a better tie at this price."
"Top quality ties. I bought one a around a year ago, still my favorite one even I quadrupled my collection of ties."
"Very efficient quick service, a quality product, incredible range."
"Good Service, quick delivery and good price"
"Great quality items, fast delivery."
"Ordered two hats over the phone though l call in whenever l'm in London. . Staff make the shop special, sociable but not pushy. Know their products well and even when busy make customers welcome. Quality of items are excellent. My first port of call for clothing of style."
"Nice unique looking tie's"
Frederickthomas.co.uk is rated 4.79 based on 456 reviews