Forces Solutions Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Forces Solutions

14 Stonecrop Road
Hamilton

Click Here
"Sandip was polite, professional and helpful in setting up my policy. due to his help in my insurance policy, I have now passed on the company's name and Sandips name to all my work colleagues."
"Very informative and supportive agent."
"I have found this insurance is best for the forces personal. Glad to be part of it."
"Really friendly, helpful and able to deal with the sometimes complicated nature of service life. Would thoroughly recommend."
"Brilliant Service - always a pleasure!"
"Forces solutions were very helpful and explained the policy in full,I would highly recommend them"
Thank you kindly for your words, Thank you for supporting Forces Solutions.
"We are returning customers of Forces Solutions, gradually transferring over all of our insurance policies from our existing provider to Forces Solutions. Forces Solutions is a company that both understands the unique problems associated with military life and, most importantly, tries to resolves them. I received excellent customer service from Sandip recently. This gentleman really couldn't have done more to help and I strongly recommend this insurance provider to military personnel. Thank you Sandip."
Thank you kindly for your words, Thank you for supporting Forces Solutions.
I will let Sandip know.
Were just pleased he was able to help you. Our ethos is based around helping and supporting those who we can help
"Outstanding customer service."
Thank you kindly for your words and thank you for supporting Forces Solutions.
"Couldn’t be happier. Such a simple process to get my car insured."
Thank you kindly for your words and thank you for supporting Forces Solutions.
"I saved £200 on my insurance! Very straightforward purchase online, paperwork emailed immediately, happy with the level of standard cover. So far, so good!"
Thank you kindly for your words and thank you for supporting Forces Solutions.
"Not had to claim so will wait until then to see how good this company is, so far service has been spot on."
Thank you kindly for your words and thank you for supporting Forces Solutions.
"V Helpful, Hitesh was good he replies back to emails quickly and answers any questions."
Thank you kindly for your words and thank you for supporting Forces Solutions.
"All good, got a decent deal, even accepted by bonus from Germany."
Thank you kindly for your words and thank you for supporting Forces Solutions.
"Having dealt with other companies in the past i can honestly say it was a breath of fresh air to find a company who knew exactly what i needed. i only needed to explain this once as well. Hitesh who i dealt with really understood my needs and explained everything clearly i would highly recommend this company and will be doing to all my friends and colleagues."
Thank you kindly for your words and thank you for supporting Forces Solutions.
"It is a very good insurance service. Andria is so helpful and is very patient. Thank you."
Thank you kindly for your words and thank you for supporting Forces Solutions.
"Good Service, Great Product, Helpful and Friendly staff"
Thank you kindly for your words and thank you for supporting Forces Solutions.
"Very efficient, relaxing and clear explanations of process. Very easy to communicate and connect with."
Thank you kindly for your words and thank you for supporting Forces Solutions.
"Great company. Always there to help and go above and beyond for you."
Thank you kindly for your words and thank you for supporting Forces Solutions.
"Excellent service. Fast, efficient & delivered the product I needed. Very personable on the phone, and emails responded to within an hour."
Thank you kindly for your words and thank you for supporting Forces Solutions.
"I came across Forces Solutions online; I was not familiar with them. I initially found their website very informative, not only was it well laid out the vibe I got was that this was a company which was familiar with the requirements of the Forces. I called them not only did I get a great deal the operator was very pleasant and surprisingly they understood my requirements. Would highly recommend."
Forces Solutions is rated 4.91 based on 137 reviews