Forces Solutions Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Forces Solutions
"Knowledgeable, helpful and quick with a fair price. Have already recommended these guys to friends and family. Top rate."
"Very clear in communication after i had left it over a month with the original quote. Didn't feel hassled at all and Sandip was extremely polite & clear in all communication, even after I had missed a schedule called the day before. Explained everything well and I feel I've got a very good deal on my car insurance. I will almost definitely use Forces Soultions again when it comes to renewing my policy next year."
"Friendly, informed, patient and professional 10 minute telephone conversation resulted in flexible cover at the best price. Very pleased."
"Really good service and value for money."
"Good customer experience"
"Great personal service, polite, prompt and helpful. Most importantly, they manged to reduce my premium lower than what I paid the previous year with different company. Thank you!"
"Sandeep and the team made my car insurance application simple and easy. They made sure I got the best deal and made the experience quick and easy . I highly recommend them"
"Hitash - professional and informative. I am delighted with the service I have received. Forces Solutions was recommended by a Military friend."
"I have had the pleasure of being served by the team at Forces Solutions (and previously under TF Insurances) for many years. Throughout they have been most helpful, knowledgeable and totally professional - hence my reason for remaining with them for so long. Don't go anywhere else until you've spoken to them!!"
"Forces Solutions totally understood my unique requirements (whilst I am serving overseas) and additionally Forces Solutions have signed up to the Armed Forces Covenant"
"Great communication perfectly described even the small print was clearly discussed. The agent I had was super friendly and very professional"
"I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE COMPANY'S; PROMPT RESPONSE TO MY INITIAL QUERY, STRAIGHTFORWARD COMMUNICATION AND ADVICE, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY - THE VERY COMPETITIVE PREMIUM"
"We have been very well served by Forces Solutions and will continue to use this service on return to UK from British Forces Germany. Great to have a trouble free and quick solution to what might have become a problem with another insurance company."
"Very friendly service, extremely helpful and highly efficient, far exceeded my expectations"
"Very affordable car insurance even as an overseas customer. Customer service is spot on."
"Great service"
Thank you for your feedback this means a lot to us.
"Fantastic company pleasure to do business with you guys. thank you for all your help over the years"
Thank you for your feedback this means a lot to us.
"I Found Forces Solutions to be very helpful when I have any queries and questions they are more than happy to help. I would recommend them on customer service alone."
Thank you for your feedback this means a lot to us.
"Good price and covers UK as well."
Thank you for your feedback this means a lot to us.
"Clearly front runners when it comes to UK based overseas insurance. Can understand them and they know their stuff. Thanks."
Forces Solutions is rated 4.88 based on 58 reviews