Forces Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Forces Solutions
Read Forces Solutions Reviews

14 Stonecrop RoadHamilton

Quick, efficient, friendly, topped off by the best insurance offer - what's not to like!
100% squared me away
When applying for new car insurance for my wife and I, I had intended to phone a few companies to discuss my unique situation. However, the staff at Forces Solutions went beyond anything I had expected with regards to their understanding of my needs, so for me it was a no-brainer. I chose to purchase car insurance from Forces Solutions and will always recommend them to all of my friends.
Best comprehensive insurance on the market. As a soldier in the British Army it’s hard getting cover like this without paying over the odds on Insurance. Will continue to be insured with them for the foreseeable future.
I am so impressed with Forces Solutions. A very professional service from really knowledgeable staff! I spoke with Sandip who answered all of my questions and couldn’t have been more helpful. I fully understand my cover and will be recommending Forces Solutions to all of my friends and family. 10/10
Very good Insurance company
The staff couldn’t be more helpful, I have renewed with them without even looking at alternatives. You know when you have a good thing, I dealt with Andrea all communications are clear and concise I would urge those who are serving to really take a good look at Forces Solutions.
Brilliant service, great price
Where I am based there are two providers with the name Forces in their name. The similarities stop there, talk about chalk and cheese, one is totally professional and understands the Forces whilst one has no idea. Please Please don’t use the other firm, we have had nothing but problems including price increases year on year. Forces Solutions are refreshing and not only do they understand our needs but offer a fairer deal. Highly Highly recommended.
Good price
The service of FS is very friendly and helpful. Mr. Barchha put a lot of effort in helping me to insure my cars at a great rate.
Friendly, helpful and efficient.
Very good customer service and friendly.
An extremely helpful Team. ⚓️
Easy to set up, and great customer service
Exceptional service, great communication. Saved me money on my existing policy.
THANKS!
These guys know what they are talking about!
Good price, found it hard to get cover whilst over in Belgium for a decent cost. Would recommend if you are going.
incredible service