Forces Solutions Reviews

Read Forces Solutions Reviews

info@forcessolutions.co.uk

11 Station Approach, Oakham, Rutland

Sound good
Forces Solution provided us with quotation and gave us everything we need to cover us during out overseas assignment.
Excellent service, specialised and professional advice. Always courteous. Fantastic value for money insurance. Thank you Sandip and Jason for your help.
An overall excellent experience. Forces solutions provided me all the informarion I needed in order to choose my car insurance. That's why I recomended to my friends.
when policy was up for renewal, it was left up until the last week or so, to give a decision.
not very good communication
We are so sorry you felt the need to leave a negative review when this occurs we look into why this has happened and i see you have said the decision on your renewal was left until the last week to give a decision.

From our records the renewal was sent out to you via email on the 11 August 2020 and your policy was due for renewal on 1 September 2020 so it was actually sent to you 4 week prior to the policy being up for renewal. We then as you pay for the policy by months instalments automatically renewed this for you 2 weeks before the start of the policy.
Excellent customer service from people who understand service life and the challenge of getting appropriate insurance when serving overseas
Really helpful and will recommend to my fellow soldiers.
Amazing service, really accommodated what my needs where as my previous car insurer didn’t.
Found the overall price and cover very competitive, would recommend anyone to give them a go
Best company best quote I dealt with Jason he was so helpful highly recommend
Great Service.
A very friendly service with very prompt responses to any questions I asked.
Very helpful and the best quote by miles
Great service
They responded me very quickly and the offer was the best price given in the market. I recommended FS to some other colleagues as well.
Excellent service for service personnel those return after overseas duty.
Great service and price, very knowledgeable guys - would thoroughly recommend.
Very Good Insurance, Sandip is my friend, he did good deal for me and my friends.
efficient. Informative. Competitive. Easy to use with great customer service
perfect. Happy to know them
Knowledgeable and friendly. Excellent customer service
Forces Solutions is rated 4.90 based on 230 reviews