Forces Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Forces Solutions
Read Forces Solutions Reviews

info@forcessolutions.co.uk

11 Station Approach, Oakham, Rutland

Professionalism , quick answer to inquiries and tailored product are the strength of Ford solution team.
Very good, nice quick assessment and got my cover sorted quickly.
Very professional and friendly staff.
Best price for overseas insurance. The process was easy to do and they are aware of the military requirements
Very good customer service, always polite and helpful. Also managed to get us the cheapest car insurance.
I dealt with Jason from the beginning and I found him to be exceptionally helpful, efficient and understanding. I wish had used Forces Solutions before now.
They are very helpful. Understand your needs and provide detailed solutions. Respond quickly to any of your enquiries.
Great assistance and generally very quick replies & responses to my questions.
Very happy with the service so far
As a serving member of HM Forces assigned from Germany to Belgium at reasonably short notice it was reassuring for me to be able to change my car insurance company with minimum fuss (my existing forces aligned insurance company did not have a license to operate within Belgium).
Forces Solutions were helpful, professional and knowledgeable. I was very happy with their service
Extremely helpful, knowledgeable and flexible staff on hand to assist and provide necessary advice and support.
Very operative, kind and helpful.
Valid and very affordable offer. The trained and helpful staff was able to advise me in the best way to stipulate the best insurance solution.
You are very good
Very helpful and always want to give you the best deal possible, nice to work with a company military orientated that understands the constant changing of addresses and usage of car.
I am very satisfied to get insurance from Forces solution. Quick, Easy and Trustable.
Great value great service
It's a company which really looks after its customer and it gives a good deal with a member of HM Forces.Im very happy to join as a member and we are served by very proffesional teams who speaks to me on the phone in a very polite way.
One of the best so far. Thank you.
Forces Solutions is rated 4.90 based on 464 reviews