Forces Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Forces Solutions
Read Forces Solutions Reviews

14 Stonecrop RoadHamilton

I found Forces Solutions a very professional organisation. In my life time I have dealt with many institutions and I would say that Forces Solutions is among the best ones I have come across. Sandip went through all the details of the cover patiently and precisely explained all aspects of insuring my car. I have a substantial amount of premium and I will not hesitate in recommending Forces Solutions to anyone.
Personnel very kind and qualified, excellent!
Very helpful and straightforward, the insurance was all arranged and green card received within minutes.
Excellent service, they always answer you very quickly and the management is extremely professional.
Sorted my van insurance through Sandip, who went above and beyond to get me a good quote. Very helpful would definitely recommend. 10/10
Absolute fantastic service. Beat any other quote from forces companies by nearly £200!
Amazing service; really work for the customer to get the best deal
The process was straight forward and great price. Fingers crossed I dont need to use them however I cant give five stars until that point.
Very fast, smooth and professional. Consultant was efficient and helpful. Any errors were remedied in quick time. £200 cheaper than other insurance brokers and extra benefits 👍
Best insurance company I’ve dealt with by far for customer service and price
Great customer service and quoted me a superb deal with all the extras, very happy customer indeed 😊
Really solid company who sorted me out massively being a younger driver in the forces, thoroughly recommend and will be using in the future! Top class service and was sorted within the day
Friendly, helpful and quick. Good price, no aggressive selling tactics. Thanks team!
The person dealing with my request was new to the post and made a few mistakes which meant he had to call me back to rectify
This wasn't a problem. He was very apologetic but professional
Quick, efficient, friendly, topped off by the best insurance offer - what's not to like!
100% squared me away
When applying for new car insurance for my wife and I, I had intended to phone a few companies to discuss my unique situation. However, the staff at Forces Solutions went beyond anything I had expected with regards to their understanding of my needs, so for me it was a no-brainer. I chose to purchase car insurance from Forces Solutions and will always recommend them to all of my friends.
Best comprehensive insurance on the market. As a soldier in the British Army it’s hard getting cover like this without paying over the odds on Insurance. Will continue to be insured with them for the foreseeable future.
I am so impressed with Forces Solutions. A very professional service from really knowledgeable staff! I spoke with Sandip who answered all of my questions and couldn’t have been more helpful. I fully understand my cover and will be recommending Forces Solutions to all of my friends and family. 10/10
Very good Insurance company