Forces Solutions Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Forces Solutions
"Hitesh was unbelievably helpful and knowledgeable"
"Easy and swift process. Clear and precise communication with Agents. Great service."
"Easy and straightforward, really appropriate."
"The support I received whilst taking out my car insurance policies was second to none. The customer service was outstanding and I highly recommend Forces Solutions due to their intricate knowledge of the Armed forces and our requirements."
"I shopped around numerous comparison sites and had lots of quotes on my car insurance but none come close to forces Solutions prices. Not only that but they give amazing perks and support for people in the forces. Highly recommended!"
"By far the best car insurance company if you're serving, they fully understand the requirements and lifestyle changes that come with being in the military. Was the easiest insurance quote I've ever had, and the cheapest quote I've had from any insurer. Sandip was very professional and friendly. Will be recommending to others."
"Very helpful and quick. Thank you"
"Takes too long on the phone."
Dear Mr Lohbrunner, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Appreciate your comments and apologies for this. However due to legislation put in place by the regulators we have to verify and provide you with Mandatory information. This has been put in place to ensure not only does the policy meet your demands and needs, but you have everything to be able to make an informed decision regarding your purchase.
"The person that helps me by phone was really helpful and also explain my policy in details to me.Thank you very much and i have share it to my friends. Many Thanks"
"Easy and very efficient."
"Very helpful and kind"
"Sandip was polite, professional and helpful in setting up my policy. due to his help in my insurance policy, I have now passed on the company's name and Sandips name to all my work colleagues."
"Very informative and supportive agent."
"I have found this insurance is best for the forces personal. Glad to be part of it."
"Really friendly, helpful and able to deal with the sometimes complicated nature of service life. Would thoroughly recommend."
"Brilliant Service - always a pleasure!"
"Forces solutions were very helpful and explained the policy in full,I would highly recommend them"
Thank you kindly for your words, Thank you for supporting Forces Solutions.
"We are returning customers of Forces Solutions, gradually transferring over all of our insurance policies from our existing provider to Forces Solutions. Forces Solutions is a company that both understands the unique problems associated with military life and, most importantly, tries to resolves them. I received excellent customer service from Sandip recently. This gentleman really couldn't have done more to help and I strongly recommend this insurance provider to military personnel. Thank you Sandip."
Thank you kindly for your words, Thank you for supporting Forces Solutions.
I will let Sandip know.
Were just pleased he was able to help you. Our ethos is based around helping and supporting those who we can help
"Outstanding customer service."
Thank you kindly for your words and thank you for supporting Forces Solutions.
"Couldn’t be happier. Such a simple process to get my car insured."
Thank you kindly for your words and thank you for supporting Forces Solutions.
Forces Solutions is rated 4.90 based on 108 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access