Forces Solutions Reviews

Read Forces Solutions Reviews

info@forcessolutions.co.uk

11 Station Approach, Oakham, Rutland

It was a pleasure
Superb from start to finish. Friendly members of staff and extremely helpful. My issue was fully resolved. Very happy indeed.
All round good service. Staff very helpful and polite
Great customer service, very friendly and also very helpful.
Best staff
Extremely helpful, personalised service clearly with a lot of subject matter expertise. Willing to go that extra bit to answer queries.
Was very help full and made the whole thing so easy to get your head round without all the jargon most company's use to confuse you
Have already recommended to all my work colleagues
This is the best insurance broker i have meet till date. They are very friendly and they provide insurance in cheapest price.
Quick, Efficient and affordable
The customer service has been outstanding, it doesn't take long to get in touch with an actual human and when you do they are straight to the point and speak to you like a human.
Excellent services
Everything was clearly explained and laid out, no jargon or hidden fees. Sandip and his team could not have done enough and I will recommend Forces Solutions to all my colleagues!
Quality service, get back to you straight away.
Great. Quick service, already recommended to others.
Easily the best insurance company about, was getting quotes over £2000 from other companies and got a quote under £1000 from this company will definitely be a returning customer
Excellent communications and save £80 on the nearest quote.
Forces solutions have helped me out when I've broken down and was at late hours of the night. The team went out of their way to fire up the laptop and retrieve my details... That's above and beyond customer service. And that's why I've reinsured with them. Cheers guys 👍
Sandip and his team looked after me after having to purchase a second car. The way they looked after me was excellent. No pressure no expectations just super flexible.
Highly recommended I hope to stay with them aslong as prices dont rise at renewal date.
So impressed with how fast we were able to get cover for our car. Excellent service
Forces Solutions is rated 4.90 based on 323 reviews