Forces Solutions Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Forces Solutions
"Very helpful staff, went the extra mile to get me insured just before closing!"
"Hitesh Hitesh"
"It is very refreshing to find an insurance company that understands the complexities of military service and is able to provide tailored products at a truly competitive price. An excellent service and worthy of their name."
"Genuine and affordable insurance. I normally change my insurance provider on an annual basis after searching (for days) for the best price and service. I no longer waste time searching and fully trust Forces Solutions to provide me with the most realistic, reliable and affordable insurance. A first-class service – thank you!"
"Brilliant service from start to finish. cheapest on the market felt valued"
"Sandip Barchha was very polite and helpful."
"Customer service was excellent, agent was helpful and informative. Coverage is affordable, and the representative offered helpful suggestions not just additional options."
"Really personable service and a competitive price. Would highly recommend."
"Extremely satisfied"
"Particularly helpful and insightful into needs of British Military based on NWE. I found this reassuring and was my main factor in choosing Forces Solutions."
"Very easy and very helpful agent"
"Customer service is precise n best to none"
"The process was quite simple, the assistance was really helpful and explained all aspects of the insurance cover."
"Forces solution helped me in ways that every other insurance company didn't, they helped me understand what I was getting and what I need to know, friendly helpful and the best rates going, I will now recommend forces solutions to everyone I know. 100% thank you"
"Forces solutions was able to half my current insurance and it was as easy as filling in the quotation form. Very happy"
"Much cheaper than any other car insurance I have looked for on both comparison and direct companies. Also money back for going away is great."
"Really can't praise enough, not only saved me money on the quote but also advised me of other savings to be made. Knowledge of the insurance product was absolutely spot on, the agent understood my circumstances precisely. The easiest phone call to an insurer for a quote that I have ever made. I would very strongly recommend Forces Solutions."
"Genuine and very affordable quotes. Staff are very professional too. A lot of discounts . will always recommend"
"After leaving my previous insurance I found it hard to get insured on the barracks I live, Forcses Solutions presented me with the best offer I could ask for and saved the day, so helpful thank you!"
"Decent prices for insurance compared to my old insurance(AVIVA) Mr Hitesh the gentlemen that setup my insurance policy was very friendly and kind."
Forces Solutions is rated 4.91 based on 137 reviews