Forces Solutions Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Forces Solutions
"Fantastic company pleasure to do business with you guys. thank you for all your help over the years"
Thank you for your feedback this means a lot to us.
"I Found Forces Solutions to be very helpful when I have any queries and questions they are more than happy to help. I would recommend them on customer service alone."
Thank you for your feedback this means a lot to us.
"Good price and covers UK as well."
Thank you for your feedback this means a lot to us.
"Clearly front runners when it comes to UK based overseas insurance. Can understand them and they know their stuff. Thanks."
Thank you for your feedback this means a lot to us.
"Just moved out to Germany and trying to arrange insurance with local insurance people was a nightmare with all the paperwork in German. Found the details for Forces Solutions from the local VLO office and couldn't believe how easy the process can be. All the team knew exactly what information was needed to register my car. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. Keep up the good work!"
Thank you for your feedback this means a lot to us.
"Very good service, very good price & very helpful"
Thank you for your feedback this means a lot to us.
"Good price and friendly staff."
"Fantastic Service."
Thank you for your feedback this means a lot to us.
"Really nice and friendly people, especially Sandip, was a delight to deal with. Good and fair price for the insurance :) Thanks"
Thank you for your feedback this means a lot to us. i will pass your comment onto Sandip. thank you for letting us know how good he was.
"Please do not use a Comparison site, especially if your Forces. Speak to real people who understand your requirements. I did just that with these guys, really impressed with the service. Hitesh was amazing."
Thank you for your feedback this means a lot to us. i will make sure that we let Hitesh know how amazing he was. thank you for that.
"Extremely good service. Would highly recommend to anyone!"
Thank you for your feedback this means a lot to us.
"Upon return from an overseas posting, I had some unique requirements, I needed a policy registered using a VIN number and wanted someone to accept my NCB. I tried everyone including another “so called” Forces Insurer. Nobody was able to assist. Via SIIAP I found Forces Solutions Limited, they were able to assist on both counts and the price was fair. Without this company I would have been stuck."
Thank you for your feedback this means a lot to us.
"Great service, great product really well thought out. All communications have been clear and received in good time. A company that really cares about the Forces. Something competitors should take note of. You can do a lot worse than supporting Forces Solutions."
Thank you for your feedback this means a lot to us.
"I found out about Forces Solutions from a friend. Based overseas our choices are limited, Forces Solutions provided me with a competitive quote along with important advise about the registration process. Highly recommended company, knowledge is second to none. Very impressive service, Thank You"
Thank you for your feedback this means a lot to us.
"I was insured with Culpeck Insurance for many years whilst stationed in Germany, where I received an exceptional service. As I am coming back to the UK, Culpecks suggested I try Forces Solutions. I received a very competitive quote and my policy was transferred over very efficiently. My German bonus has now been transferred to a UK insurer. The service received so far has been great and just as good as that I have been accustomed to all these years."
Thank you for your feedback this means a lot to us.
"Brilliant service and very reasonably priced car insurance!"
Thank you for your feedback this means a lot to us.
"Really Great service received, very competitive and all paperwork was sent in good time. Highly recommended"
"Very helpful"
Thank you for your feedback this means a lot to us.
"They provided a friendly professional service. They explained the process thoroughly. They gave me time to discuss my questions. They were at no point pushy. A very high quality service."
Thank you for your feedback this means a lot to us.
"I would personally like to thank Sandip and his Team for their support and sound advice. Extremely efficient and polite, they offered us a much cheaper deal on our Motor Inusurance. If you are debating which insurer to use then consider Forces Soloutions as a number 1. Thank you"
Thank you for your comments your feed back means a lot to us. I will pass the comments on to Sandip and the rest of the team. if you require any further advice be sure we are here to help anytime you need us
Forces Solutions is rated 4.89 based on 62 reviews