Flawless Body Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flawless Body
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Flawless Body Review Just purchased some SkinCeuticals products for the first time and they arrived really quickly and in lovely packaging.
Read Flawless Body  Reviews

About Flawless Body :

We are not just an online shop. Our roots were established in the Beauty Sector in 2006 and since then we have helped thousands of individuals just like you.

As one of the leading suppliers in the industry we are able to provide GENUINE products at the best prices on the web. We aim not to be beaten on price or service. If you do find a product cheaper from a UK supplier we will ensure we at least match it. We check pricing daily so you can be confident that you are always getting great value.

We also provide a range of the latest non-surgical treatments, in our state of the art Clinic, all performed to the highest of standards by our dedicated team of experienced fully qualified Aesthetic Doctors and Aestheticians.

This same team select some of the best skin care ranges available on the market today.

We can assure you that as an official recognised stockist we will only offer genuine product at amazing prices.

shop@flawlessbody.co.uk

Flawless Body  5 star review on 15th April 2020
Vicky Robin
Quick delivery
Easy online purchase
Love this product and flawless body have excellent pricing and speedy delivery times. Couldn't recommend more
Fantastic price, Quick delivery, great communication, well packaged product and a free gift. Recommend.
Quick delivery and good prices.
Excellent range of the skincare I want, easy ordering and good prices.
Super quick and great prices ♥️
Very quick delivery and an excellent product at a competitive price. Would recommend.
Flawless body is the best website for skinceuticle products they have the most amazing offers and their customer service is excellent nothing is to much trouble

Lindsey
Great Product, Great Service!...
Well packed and quick delivery will def use again
Very quick and efficient service. I will certainly be using them again as a supplier
Great products at excellent value. Super quick delivery too.
Very efficient service
Received my order within 24 hours.
Perfect in every respect!
My product was well packed , came in perfect condition. Fast delivery, the sample was a nice touch. Deffo would order again
My products arrived really promptly with some lovely samples.

The only other comment is that there was a free gift of body lotion I which I qualified for as I spent over £150 but I forgot to enter the code. Could you remind of eligible offers at checkout such as tick box if you want it? Thanks.
Thanks Elaine. That's a fair point and we will see what we can do. Drop us an email when you order next time and we will add it on for you!
I would have given 5 stars however I did not receive my free skinceuticals cleanser after speaking to customer services. I made a purchase of £152.48 on 31/1/21. I saw the offer when I visited the page again a week later and thought I forgot to put it in the basket. I called customer services who said it was on for the weekend only and would honour the free gift if I made a purchase before midday that day. I made a purchase for £114.48 on 8/2/21 and still did not receive it!
Thank you for the feedback. We said we would extend the offer for you as a gesture of goodwill, minimum order value was £125 so this is why it wasn't sent out. As a gesture of goodwill when you next place an order for over £125 drop us a mail and we will add it on.
Best price online. Fast delivery. Nice sample sizes. Definitely buying Skinceuticals again from FB.
Quick delivery and great product
Never ordered from Flawless Body before but was really impressed at the service - easy to navigate website and very quick delivery. Impressed and will use again. thank you!
Flawless Body is rated 4.89 based on 1,408 reviews