Flagship Wines Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flagship Wines
Courier, Own Driver
Read Flagship Wines Reviews

About Flagship Wines:

Flagship Wines: ‘a well run independent whose prices can match those of the supermarkets and you get the friendly well-informed advice of boss Julia Jenkins thrown in for free’. Oz Clarke, 250 Best Wines 2010, 2009, 2008 and Wine Buying Guide 2007, 2006, 2005:

We are an exciting innovative independent wine merchant established in St Albans in 2004 by Julia Jenkins offering excellent wines and service with outstanding wine knowledge and enthusiasm. The company has a strong loyal local following that extends out into Hertfordshire and beyond.

Our superb wine range is a constantly evolving and changing list in which all the wines are carefully selected ensuring that the range of over 600 wines are distinctive and delicious, well made, and expressive of the region of origin. They also offer value for money. Many of the wines are from small wineries producing unusual wines that are not available in the High Street.

Tell us how Flagship Wines made you happy
Nice selection of wines to try. Canapés sadly lacking. Didn’t feel it was worth £25 per head.
Delicious wines , quick delivery and great customer service.
I ordered some orange wine, the ordering process was very easy and the order arrived within 48 hours. The package was excellent and it was delivered by UPS with great care
Excellent personalised service. Will definitely use again.
Have now ordered several mixed boxes of wine over the last year or so, very pleasantly surprised by the good quality and selections of wines in them. Delivery is very prompt and ease of use on the web site is good. Flagship wines is now my first go to for presents of mixed boxes of wines. Thankyou Flagship Wines.
Hi Ruth Thank you for your review - we're always please to know that our customers are enjoying our wines and that it was received as expected. We look forward to hearing from you again in the future Best wishes Julia
Having had a tasting with Julia I just had to buy a bottle. The service was quick, friendly and straightforward and I’m looking forward to enjoying the Chablis again in the future. Thanks so much
Hi Helen Thanks for the review for the delicious Chablis, it's also one of my favourite wines! See you soon.
Very quick delivery of some wine that we had tried in a restaurant and liked very much
Thank you for the review Tim, I hope you're enjoying the wine Julia
Very friendly staff, very prompt delivery as promised. Good company would use again
Hi Lorraine Thank you for your review, I hope you're enjoying the wine and look forward to hearing from you again soon. Best regards Julia
Wine choices were brilliant unfortunately really let down by the delivery company they chose, 4 different days with emails and confirmation they would arrive and never did. On the 5th day they did, didn’t get them in time for dinner party ordered for which was a shame.
Outstanding service - prompt delivery of very good value first class wines.
Thank you for the kind review John, hope you're enjoying the wines Julia
Prompt and safe delivery. Well packaged wine. Overall excellent service.
Hi Mark Thank you for your review, and I hope you enjoy the wine Best regards Julia
I wanted a specific wine that flagship supplies and thry had a box in stock to take away. I also got great information about it and other wines. Very nice people and service there.
Thank you! Julia
Superb service
Great selection of wines. Orders are despatched quickly and are always delivered accurately.
Thanks Michelle, I hope you're enjoying the wines...Julia
I thought I'd wait till we tasted the wine before writing a review! Wine delicious, service excellent, delivery fast, communication great. Would highly recommend Flagship Wines.
Really pleased you enjoyed the wine you bought from us, thank you for the review. Julia
Great wine. Delivered ridiculously quickly!
Thanks Ian, timing is everything, I hope you are enjoying the wines..
Great wine selection, friendly and very helpful staff. And convenient delivery
Thank you for your review, hope you're enjoying your wines
I ordered online and decided to collect the following day, so got to see the St Albans shop and see how well stocked it is. It was a pleasure dealing with Will, who recommended additional wines along the same line. We've very much enjoyed the Fitou range and will be ordering more.
Thank you for your kind review, i have passed it on to Will, we look forward to hearing from you soon. Julia
Mistake on my part but was resolved with professional behaviour and a friendly manor
I'm glad we were able to resolve the matter for you. Best regards, Julia
Great choice and very good value, wine was just what we wanted
Flagship Wines is rated 4.79 based on 101 reviews