Flagship Wines Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Flagship Wines

About Flagship Wines: Flagship Wines: ‘a well run independent whose prices can match those of the supermarkets and you get the friendly well-informed advice of boss Julia Jenkins thrown in for free’. Oz Clarke, 250 Best Wines 2010, 2009, 2008 and Wine Buying Guide 2007, 2006, 2005:

We are an exciting innovative independent wine merchant established in St Albans in 2004 by Julia Jenkins offering excellent wines and service with outstanding wine knowledge and enthusiasm. The company has a strong loyal local following that extends out into Hertfordshire and beyond.

Our superb wine range is a constantly evolving and changing list in which all the wines are carefully selected ensuring that the range of over 600 wines are distinctive and delicious, well made, and expressive of the region of origin. They also offer value for money. Many of the wines are from small wineries producing unusual wines that are not available in the High Street.

Tell us how Flagship Wines made you happy

"Good communication, quick delivery and excellent wine!"
"Order was delivered promptly and no problems with order.Have not opened the bottles of wine yet so therefore unable to comment on it"
"Wine order arrived in good time and well packed."
"Still waiting for the wine and hoping it will come and be spiffy"
"We greatly enjoyed the wine fair and its new venue at St Saviour's. As ever, an interesting and very wide range of wines, fortified wines and spirits. An education as well as a great night out."
"always friendly helpful advice on what to buy."
"I made my order months ago and no longer require the wine. I have made numerous phone calls and never received a call back. Please note that due to a misunderstanding on an email re dates of delivery my comments as above are null and void. The communication and service was excellent."
"very good service"
"Great service, value and excellent delivery time"
"Best value I found online and timely delivery service."
"My order for 12 bottles was for a wine which I enjoyed while in York at a hotel. I identified where I could order a supply on line. Delivery time was excellent and the wine is excellent. John Faulkner, Tarrant Gunville"
"Red Red Wine!"
"The wine was as ordered and is to be recommended. Would have given 5 stars but delivery is a little tardy."
"The initial communication/purchase was prompt and efficient. What really stood out though was they way they (Julia) dealt with a bottle breakage caused by the courier company. The matter was resolved immediately and the philosophy of customer service was outstanding. Not only do they stock and know their products well but they make sure that the customer is protected and held as a priority. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to everyone."
"First found this wine in Berlin in 1999, loved it. London dealer found later, then retired. Found you - happy."
"Excellent choice of wines and friendly helpful service from Julia Jenkins."
"Great selection of interesting and tasty wines . Helpful and informative advice -great wine tasting evening."
"Flagship Wines always offers excellent knowledge and gorgeous wines at great prices. Julia helped me to pick out the perfect wine for my dinner party and my guests were very impressed!"
"Flagship wines were extremely helpful when it came to helping me choose the perfect wine for my husbands birthday."
"This was my second visit to Flagship Wines and it didn't disappoint. MY wife and I attended a tasting which was great. As a wine novice Julia and her team made me very welcome and i thoroughly enjoyed the experience."
Flagship Wines is rated 4.70 based on 20 reviews