Flagship Wines Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flagship Wines
Courier, Own Driver
Read Flagship Wines Reviews

About Flagship Wines:

Flagship Wines: ‘a well run independent whose prices can match those of the supermarkets and you get the friendly well-informed advice of boss Julia Jenkins thrown in for free’. Oz Clarke, 250 Best Wines 2010, 2009, 2008 and Wine Buying Guide 2007, 2006, 2005:

We are an exciting innovative independent wine merchant established in St Albans in 2004 by Julia Jenkins offering excellent wines and service with outstanding wine knowledge and enthusiasm. The company has a strong loyal local following that extends out into Hertfordshire and beyond.

Our superb wine range is a constantly evolving and changing list in which all the wines are carefully selected ensuring that the range of over 600 wines are distinctive and delicious, well made, and expressive of the region of origin. They also offer value for money. Many of the wines are from small wineries producing unusual wines that are not available in the High Street.

Tell us how Flagship Wines made you happy
I wanted a specific wine that flagship supplies and thry had a box in stock to take away. I also got great information about it and other wines. Very nice people and service there.
Superb service
Great selection of wines. Orders are despatched quickly and are always delivered accurately.
Thanks Michelle, I hope you're enjoying the wines...Julia
I thought I'd wait till we tasted the wine before writing a review! Wine delicious, service excellent, delivery fast, communication great. Would highly recommend Flagship Wines.
Really pleased you enjoyed the wine you bought from us, thank you for the review. Julia
Great wine. Delivered ridiculously quickly!
Thanks Ian, timing is everything, I hope you are enjoying the wines..
Great wine selection, friendly and very helpful staff. And convenient delivery
Thank you for your review, hope you're enjoying your wines
I ordered online and decided to collect the following day, so got to see the St Albans shop and see how well stocked it is. It was a pleasure dealing with Will, who recommended additional wines along the same line. We've very much enjoyed the Fitou range and will be ordering more.
Thank you for your kind review, i have passed it on to Will, we look forward to hearing from you soon. Julia
Mistake on my part but was resolved with professional behaviour and a friendly manor
I'm glad we were able to resolve the matter for you. Best regards, Julia
Great choice and very good value, wine was just what we wanted
This is a new company to me and I would definitely use them again. Fast delivery and nice choice of wines
Thank you for your review Jacqueline, good to know you like our range etc.
Did their best to source a limited bottling whisky. Kept me informed of (lack of) progress. Bottling no longer available, but provided alternative and delivered rapidly. Top marks.
Fabulous wines, speedy delivery and personal service. What more could you ask for! Mixed monthly case specials are a treat.
Thanks for the review Sarah, I'm glad you're enjoying our mixed cases which change each month. It's a great way to introduce customers to our range... Julia
I’m so impressed with Flagship Wines. Julia is so knowledgeable, so helpful and every recommendation had led to further purchases.
We've been buying wine from Flagship for many years. We are always impressed by the quality of the wines, and Julia also gives good advice when asked. My last order was delivered within 40 minutes. Highly recommended.
I ordered a special bottle of wine on 3rd February. A little over 24 hours later I received it at home! Incredibly quick service. The lady I spoke to on the phone was also friendly, helpful and efficient. I would certainly buy from this website again. Thank you!
great service - knowledgeable, friendly, free local delivery - and great range of products across price points. will definitely use again and recommend.
Ordered some wine as a gift on the 18th and it was delivered on 19th. No fuss, very easy and great choice. Use them a lot and always happy with the results.
Flagship Wines have been so efficient during 2020. Their website and online ordering is straightforward and simple. The number of wines advertised has great variety but also keeps some favourites. As I live near the St. Albans shop I get amazing service with next day deliveries. It will be nice when I can visit the shop occasionally only because I like asking whoever serves me to recommend 3 wines to augment my order to a dozen. They are really good at choosing some interesting wines that I would never think of buying. Hope they keep going through to better times
Another efficient delivery from Flagship wines + a quick turnaround for a birthday gift. Impressed
It was my first time to buy from Flagship wines. I was looking for a store that sells South African wines having just recently emigrated to the UK from South Africa, so you can imagine how excited l was to have found Flagship Wines. I bought the wines on a Saturday 14 November 2020 and did not receive the notification email of my order, l panicked a bit. I sent an email to Julia Jenkins on 17 Nov and she immediately responded within 4 mins confirming and had processed the order. I received my order the next day. I was overjoyed. I would definitely buy from Flagship wines again. Oh please can you stock South African sparkling wines.
Flagship Wines 5 star review on 28th November 2020