Flagship Wines Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flagship Wines
Courier, Own Driver
Read Flagship Wines Reviews

About Flagship Wines:

Flagship Wines: ‘a well run independent whose prices can match those of the supermarkets and you get the friendly well-informed advice of boss Julia Jenkins thrown in for free’. Oz Clarke, 250 Best Wines 2010, 2009, 2008 and Wine Buying Guide 2007, 2006, 2005:

We are an exciting innovative independent wine merchant established in St Albans in 2004 by Julia Jenkins offering excellent wines and service with outstanding wine knowledge and enthusiasm. The company has a strong loyal local following that extends out into Hertfordshire and beyond.

Our superb wine range is a constantly evolving and changing list in which all the wines are carefully selected ensuring that the range of over 600 wines are distinctive and delicious, well made, and expressive of the region of origin. They also offer value for money. Many of the wines are from small wineries producing unusual wines that are not available in the High Street.

Tell us how Flagship Wines made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Great range, excellent service, and brilliant, free, same-day local delivery.
So lucky to have this shop in St Albans.
Superb selection of wines, coupled with a very knowledgable owner makes for a top notch wine shop!!!
Excellent choice of wine, and very efficient delivery. Can highly recommend.
Great wines, great service!
We used this company for the first time a month ago. The wines they provided were superb. However, they were not able to fulfil our whole order. A month later, despite e-mails and phone calls I am still waiting for a refund. My advice would be to ensure that they actually have what you want in stock before making any payment.
Great wines, reasonable prices and amazingly quick delivery - very impressed !!!
Despite the difficult times at the moment, they have delivered within two days of ordering. The service has been excellent and the wines we have tried have also been very good (box of mixed reds and mixed whites). We will be ordering again!
I have known Julia and Flagship Wines for some sixteen years now and I am still in touch. That must say something! Her wines never fail to please and I am looking forward to more of her wines once I have finished the present batch.
Great wine, delivered very swiftly.
Excellent and friendly service. Like a good bookshop, Flagship Wines does careful and interesting selection. Never been disappointed by one of their wines.
Always get fantastic reliable service from Flagship wines. Highly recommend
Good service. We know it’s a great wine, bought following a meal out for a Michelin started restaurant where this was served and it tasted exactly like the desert it was served with. So pleased to have found it.
Many thanks to Flagship for supplying a rather rare wine quickly, efficiently and at a reasonable price that I was able to share and very much enjoy with friends. I know where to go the next time I want something special.
Excellent well run event run by Flagship wines -fun and informative wine tasting
Our wine order arrived but it was a surprise to find that the wine was RED?

I ordered via the website for white, via your website White/Italian wines, I just assumed it was white wine on that page?

It is a nice Red but we thought we had ordered the white?

Regards
Ron

A great service & delivery would definitely use again,
Great service.
Good communication, quick delivery and excellent wine!
Order was delivered promptly and no problems with order.Have not opened the bottles of wine yet so therefore unable to comment on it
Wine order arrived in good time and well packed.
Flagship Wines is rated 4.76 based on 37 reviews