Festival Glitter Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Festival Glitter

About Festival Glitter: www.FestivalGlitter.co.uk is the official glitter website for Manchester based MUOBU (Make Up Or Break Up). We've been offering affordable, ethical & on trend glitters since 2014. All our glitters and jewels are cosmetic grade, so are safe to use anywhere on your face or body. Everything we sell is vegan friendly & we promise nothing has ever been tested on animals too.

Click Here
Imogen Callaway
"The glue was amazing! Held the glitter on my face so well! Wore it two days over a hilly hundred cycle and none came off!! Looked amazing as well thank you"
"Great speed of delivery slightly small but colours is good"
Nick Swan
"I almost have the complete collection of bio-glitter. I need to work on that. 😁"
"Wonderful products and fast quick delivery which is what I like to see! Will definitely be ordering from you again!!"
Wow. Love this look. Thanks for sharing Louise!
"I love that it's biodegradable and still as glittery and magical as the other stuff!"
"Absolutely gorgeous glitter, really chuffed with this purchase, can't wait to use it on me and my daughter at a festival next weekend."
"Great speed of delivery slightly small but colours is good"
"Honestly, I was a little gutted. This was purchased for a dance team at a competition. Little did I know how small the tubs are. Safe to say it was a waste of money and didn’t get used. I’ve never seen glitter pots so small. The colours are really lovely though."
Hi there

Thanks for your review. We're glad you loved our glitters, but sorry you were disappointed in the size of the pot your ordered.

We don't sell our glitter by pot size, but by weight. You chose the 4g pots, which we wouldn't expect to be enough for a full dance team. We do sell our glitters in larger sizes of 10g, 25g and 50g.

A 4g pots would be enough for 2-3 people doing a full face of glitter, but for a full dance team you would need more.

If you need help with the amount for any future purchases please let us know.

Regards
FG
"Brilliant service, really lovely glitters and a little bit goes a long way. Looking forward to ordering more in the near future. Love that they are biodegradable."
"Brilliant glitter, I set it inside a set of acrylic nails and it looks fantastic!"
"Amazing glitter. Fast delivery. Will defo use this company again and recommend to my other nail technician friends."
"Fantastic quick service. I LOVE the peel off glue - it’s changed my life :-)"
"Great service and product"
"Very fast delivery really happy with the products i ordered"
"Love the products I received. 24 carat bronzer is fab and the black and silver glitter was awesome for my festival look."
"I was impressed with the quality of the products! Lovely colour options ! The glittle glue and gel is amazing ! I will buy again!"
"Very good and quick"
"Quick delivery. Fab colours,can’t wait to use them!"
"Selection of glitter is great and delivery was quick. Love how colourful they are."
"I ordered 3 different glitters but when they arrived my dog decided to chew and eat all of them meaning I had to order another set but I only had 4 days until my event so I emailed to ask them to send my package out ASAP and very kindly they decided to send them out on the same day instead of the day after. Super happy with the customer service."
"The glitter was easy to apply, varied in colours and added so much sparkle to our hen doo! Thanks so much"
"Quick delivery, fast service, and of course pretty face gems for We Are Fstvl 2018!"
Amazing!!! Thank you for sharing Kim x