Festival Glitter Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Festival Glitter

About Festival Glitter: www.FestivalGlitter.co.uk is the official glitter website for Manchester based MUOBU (Make Up Or Break Up). We've been offering affordable, ethical & on trend glitters since 2014. All our glitters and jewels are cosmetic grade, so are safe to use anywhere on your face or body. Everything we sell is vegan friendly & we promise nothing has ever been tested on animals too.

Tell us how Festival Glitter made you happy

Natalie Jones
"Product was exactly what I was looking for and was delivered quickly 👍"
Zoey Whitfield
"Excellent glitters definitely recommend!"
"Love the products I received. 24 carat bronzer is fab and the black and silver glitter was awesome for my festival look."
"Wonderful products and fast quick delivery which is what I like to see! Will definitely be ordering from you again!!"
Wow. Love this look. Thanks for sharing Louise!
"I love that it's biodegradable and still as glittery and magical as the other stuff!"
"Fantastic quick service. I LOVE the peel off glue - it’s changed my life :-)"
"Great service and product"
"Very fast delivery really happy with the products i ordered"
"I was impressed with the quality of the products! Lovely colour options ! The glittle glue and gel is amazing ! I will buy again!"
"Very good and quick"
"Quick delivery. Fab colours,can’t wait to use them!"
"Selection of glitter is great and delivery was quick. Love how colourful they are."
"I ordered 3 different glitters but when they arrived my dog decided to chew and eat all of them meaning I had to order another set but I only had 4 days until my event so I emailed to ask them to send my package out ASAP and very kindly they decided to send them out on the same day instead of the day after. Super happy with the customer service."
"The glitter was easy to apply, varied in colours and added so much sparkle to our hen doo! Thanks so much"
"Quick delivery, fast service, and of course pretty face gems for We Are Fstvl 2018!"
Amazing!!! Thank you for sharing Kim x
"FANTASTIC SPARKLE!!! I especially like the fact that the glitter I got onto the floor (that the vacuum didn't pick up) has been slowly breaking down before my eyes."
"10/10 would recommend to all of my friends, glitter was beautiful and was delivered so quick!"
Festival Glitter is rated 4.71 based on 418 reviews