Festival Glitter Reviews

of reviewers recommend Festival Glitter
Read Festival Glitter Reviews

About Festival Glitter:

www.FestivalGlitter.co.uk is the official glitter website for Manchester based MUOBU (Make Up Or Break Up). We've been offering affordable, ethical & on trend glitters since 2014. All our glitters and jewels are cosmetic grade, so are safe to use anywhere on your face or body. Everything we sell is vegan friendly & we promise nothing has ever been tested on animals too.

Super shinies! Can't wait to get to the festival!
Everything arrived really quickly and looks really good quality!
Very nice glitter, very happy that it is biodegradable. Looks beautiful and as shiny as any other glitter I’ve used. Stayed on all day with a simple vasaline base.
Fab products!!
Product was as expected
Excellent speedy service
Loved the patches and pins I ordered . Arrived very quickly
the product arrived in time and in amazing quality!! so happy with it
Great selection Offer price is worth buying the bigger bags for.
Quick delivery great products
Quick delivery, value for money lovely colour 😊
Fabulous glitter for parties, festivals, raves or just for fun. The glitter fix gel works brilliantly at keeping glitter on throughout the day/night.
Fab items fast delivery, the glitter glue peeled off beautifully
Perfect! 👌🏼
Was very quick delivery was literally like next day delivery! The items are just as presented
I still haven’t received my order.
Hello Your order was posted on the 27th June. It is coming from the UK to Holland and needs to go through customs, so we do quote 10-15 working days on our website. If you check the tracking code, you can see your order is currently with Dutch customs today (6th July) https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item#/tracking-results/RV956690204GB Thanks Jason
Shower happy with purchase! Quick and easy delivery. Everything as advertised.
This is great quality mica powder and a lovely colour I can use to create and seasonally vary my own makeup. The service is always great and I receive my order promptly.
Gorgeous quality product that lets me give my nails for Pride month that extra pop. Great price, prompt delivery. Couldn't ask for more.
Festival Glitter 5 star review on 26th June 2021
Beautiful products and very speedy delivery.
Festival Glitter is rated 4.73 based on 879 reviews