Festival Glitter Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Festival Glitter

About Festival Glitter: www.FestivalGlitter.co.uk is the official glitter website for Manchester based MUOBU (Make Up Or Break Up). We've been offering affordable, ethical & on trend glitters since 2014. All our glitters and jewels are cosmetic grade, so are safe to use anywhere on your face or body. Everything we sell is vegan friendly & we promise nothing has ever been tested on animals too.

Click Here
Imogen Callaway
"The glue was amazing! Held the glitter on my face so well! Wore it two days over a hilly hundred cycle and none came off!! Looked amazing as well thank you"
"Great speed of delivery slightly small but colours is good"
Nick Swan
"I almost have the complete collection of bio-glitter. I need to work on that. 😁"
"Great choice of products and good explanations found for the items I was interested in. Quick and easy buying process and items arrived the next day. Brilliant."
"I was amazed how easy it was to apply Mica UV powder on Nail's, loved the bright colours, smooth application compared to other brands. Will be ordering some more in the future."
"Biodegradable glitter ROCKS!!!"
"Great glitter and quick delivery. Many thanks"
"Recently purchased 3 x UV eye liners, 1 x glitter glue and 1 x face gems and all were amazing + very high quality. THUMBS UP!"
"I expected the tube to be bigger but is the colour I need"
"Arrived super quick by Royal Mail and everything was as advertised. Colours are fab"
"Great products quick delivery."
"Amazing products! Both the neon pigment and the crystals are great"
"Soooo glittery, it's awesome!"
"Beautiful glitter. Tried a few biodegradable glitters from different brands. This one is my favourite!"
"Very quick and efficient!"
"Love the glitter! The gel was brilliant it kept the glitter in place all night!"
"Really quick delivery and lovely colours"
"Very fast delivery and items were beautiful."
"super fast shipping, all pigments arrived securely packaged and were incredibly pigmented and blendable and I’ll definitely be purchasing again!"
"I ordered glitter packs from them, which to be fair came quickly but they only sent me a quarter of the order. emailed and said it would be sent straight out...this was over a week ago and nothing from them. have emailed them today, but no reply as yet and needed by end of week."
Hi Clair

Oh no! That's a stupid mistake for us to make isn't it.

Can I check that you have now received everything you ordered please?

Thanks
Jason
"Amazing products & super fast delivery!"
"Lovely Glitter great Customer Service."
Festival Glitter is rated 4.70 based on 671 reviews