Festival Glitter Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Festival Glitter

About Festival Glitter: www.FestivalGlitter.co.uk is the official glitter website for Manchester based MUOBU (Make Up Or Break Up). We've been offering affordable, ethical & on trend glitters since 2014. All our glitters and jewels are cosmetic grade, so are safe to use anywhere on your face or body. Everything we sell is vegan friendly & we promise nothing has ever been tested on animals too.

Tell us how Festival Glitter made you happy

Nick Swan
"I almost have the complete collection of bio-glitter. I need to work on that. 😁"
Lucy Pimblott
"Brilliant service, really lovely glitters and a little bit goes a long way. Looking forward to ordering more in the near future. Love that they are biodegradable."
Charlotte Thompsom
"Brilliant glitter, I set it inside a set of acrylic nails and it looks fantastic!"
"Quick delivery, nice colours"
"Arrived quickly and lovely quality glitter! Can’t wait to get sprinkling!"
"We order from Festival Glitter on a weekly basis to cater for a number of glitter events we do and they are always amazing. An excellent choice of glitters, and they stock some of the best Biodegradable glitter on the market which is the only glitter we use. It is super easy to order and very efficient with orders arriving the next day. Would definitely recommend!"
"Very quick delivery and amazing body jewells"
"Super Quick Delivery, & OMG I Love This Glitter..! Will 100% Be Ordering More..!"
"Great quality glitter and pigments at a really reasonable price. Fab range of colours too."
"I ordered the Bio Degradable glitter and really loved the products. They had fast delivery. The only thing I would suggest is purchasing bio degradable packaging to go with the bio degradable products. If it is it doesn't state anywhere so I assume its plastic. Thank you - products are great!"
Hi Toni

Thanks for the feedback! The bio-glitter does come in a plastic pot, but these are made of PET so fully recycable. We have tried other packaging. When we trialled them in glass, we had a few that broke in the post as to keep our postage costs low and offer free shipping over £10 we use jiffy bags (rather than boxes) for postage. We're currently looking at metal pots, so watch this space.

Glad you loved our glitters though :-)

Jason
"Gluestick was exactly the Elmer's glue used for drag by my drag makeup artist who used to do my makeup before I started doing it myself. Opened it and it was nice clean and untouched. Works just fine :)"
"Arrived quickly and glitter looks great!"
"Speedy delivery and beautiful glitters! Cant wait to order more :)"
"Came within the next day, great quality and stays on the whole night!"
"Looks just as described, good quality. Not used it yet but from what I can see so far I am impressed!"
"Arrived very quickly. Colours very vibrant, glowed really well at our UV disco and super easy to apply. Will definitely purchase again."
"Great product! Really love it"
"Great products ,and quick delivery will use shop with you again"
"Free shipping, arrived really fast, really cheap, packaging was good, products were perfect"
"This is a very special tie, my partner Grant of 32yrs passed away on the 18th January me & the males of my family will also be will be wearing the same tie."
Festival Glitter is rated 4.71 based on 466 reviews