Festival Glitter Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Festival Glitter

About Festival Glitter: www.FestivalGlitter.co.uk is the official glitter website for Manchester based MUOBU (Make Up Or Break Up). We've been offering affordable, ethical & on trend glitters since 2014. All our glitters and jewels are cosmetic grade, so are safe to use anywhere on your face or body. Everything we sell is vegan friendly & we promise nothing has ever been tested on animals too.

How would you rate Festival Glitter ?

Verified Buyer
"Brilliant products and super fast delivery! The glitters are beautiful and it took all my restraint not to buy all of them 😬"
"Quick delivery. Affordable! Taking my glitters to Isle of Wight festival. Thanks again"
Kim Pham
"Quick delivery, fast service, and of course pretty face gems for We Are Fstvl 2018!"
"Lovely coloured glitter and fast delivery. I got the glue suitable for chunky glitter and it’s great! Glitter stays in place all day and it dries clear!"
"Really good delivery service, arrived quickly."
"Really quick delivery"
Nicole Bell
Verified Buyer
"Arrived promptly, good glitter."
Natasha Cartwright
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery, beautiful pigment!"
"Quick delivery. Great products."
Emily Mayer
"Amazing gliters"
Karen Arnott
Verified Buyer
"Great product, arrived quickly and so easy to use. What more can I say? I'll definitely be back for more!"
"Really fast delivery, lovely products. Really pleased with the service!"
Verified Buyer
Wow - we love this picture. Thanks Emma :-)
"Products really good!"
Sarah Riley
"Looked amazing!!!"
"very quick and efficient service/"
"Arrived quickly and was exactly what I wanted for a party."
"Quick and easy to apply. Looked great. A little messy with the surplus bits so need Hoover handy......"
Manuela Virginia Rodriguez
Verified Buyer
"The package arrived in time, and in perfect condition. The glitter pots are screw-tops so the glitter won't go anywhere and they're made of good material. The glitter's colour is just as described in the picture, and it looks beautiful on the skin. The only thing that wasn't exactly what I wanted was the yellow eye shadow, as it's not as pigmented as I wanted it to be, but it's still beautiful, and shimmery enough that I can use it as highlighter, for it looks more golden than yellow in my skin."
Hi Manuela

Thanks for your lovely review :-) We tested the Stargazer yellow eye dust and we have to 100% agree with you, it is more golden than yellow. We've changed the description on our website so it reads "This yellow eye dust is more golden than bright yellow when you apply it to your skin." Sorry about that, you're welcome to return it, even if it has been used you'd like to? Simply email sales@festivalglitter.co.uk

Festival Glitter Team
"Great service and gorgeous glitter!"
"Brilliant Product, lots of colours and fast delivery. Will defiantly use again."
"Very good and very affordable, lasts all night, love it!!"
"Excellent product, amazing colours"
Festival Glitter is rated 4.79 based on 181 reviews