Festival Glitter Reviews

of reviewers recommend Festival Glitter
Read Festival Glitter Reviews

About Festival Glitter:

www.FestivalGlitter.co.uk is the official glitter website for Manchester based MUOBU (Make Up Or Break Up). We've been offering affordable, ethical & on trend glitters since 2014. All our glitters and jewels are cosmetic grade, so are safe to use anywhere on your face or body. Everything we sell is vegan friendly & we promise nothing has ever been tested on animals too.

Very easy website to use, very quick postage, great packaging and lovely eco product!
Love the products but the eyeliners and mascaras aren’t very pigmented and dry a bit funny.
Haven’t received my order
Quick delivery, products as described and good quality.
Gorgeous glitter! So many amazing colours and the biodegradable range are brilliant 🤩
Festival Glitter 5 star review on 21st October 2021
Exactly what I wanted
Loved the MUOBU Vegan Eco-Friendly Mica Pigment Powders I bought. The body shimmer I made came out great. Delivery was quick too - thank u 💜
Festival Glitter 5 star review on 20th October 2021
Brilliant face gems and glitter! Fast delivery too which is always good!
Great eco glitter range at a good price & fast delivery thank you!
Extremely quick delivery. Brilliant products. Will definitely be ordering again.
Great products. Staff responded to my email within a couple of hours. Really fast delivery. Can't fault them.
My order arrived on time and the product quality is great! Very happy with my purchase!
Fantastic and quick delivery
Very good fast service
Quick delivery, nice products
Arrived quickly. Good quality. Easy to use. My daughter loved it.
Products perfect and great quality. No issues at all - I’ll be back ❤️
Great quality glitter and choice! Easy to order and speedy delivery. Would definitely use again.
My order never turned up . I payed extra for first class delivery . This is definitely a scam
Very quick delivery very happy
Festival Glitter is rated 4.72 based on 927 reviews