Festival Glitter Reviews

of reviewers recommend Festival Glitter
Read Festival Glitter Reviews

About Festival Glitter:

www.FestivalGlitter.co.uk is the official glitter website for Manchester based MUOBU (Make Up Or Break Up). We've been offering affordable, ethical & on trend glitters since 2014. All our glitters and jewels are cosmetic grade, so are safe to use anywhere on your face or body. Everything we sell is vegan friendly & we promise nothing has ever been tested on animals too.

great products, true to pictures on site
Lovely pigments
Very straightforward purchasing process and super speedy shipping! Will def order again.
I bought the vegan range, the red pigment powder was stunning! Good value for money, loved the different choices!
Easy to order, fast delivery and great product!
Ordered on the Friday and was delivered the next day 😍 quick and efficient - will be ordering again ☺️
I haven’t use them yet but I’m excited to and they came very quick only took less than 3 days. The colours look really nice as well, I’m very pleased
Good glitter and fast delivery/
Good prices!! Would order from again ♡
Fantastic quality pigments, and they arrived within 24 hours of ordering
Fast delivery and the glitter is first class. Colours exactly as advertised. Gave some away as presents and kept some for my expanding collection.
Great pride products!
Love the different colours and the fact that the glitter is biodegradable! Will definitely order glitter from FeativalGlitter in the future.
Amazing quality!
Lovely glitters! Will order again!
The glitter is lively and sparkly, it is just what I wanted
No complaints, absolutely love the glitters I received. Great price and great service!
The neon glitters are absolutely amazing. I havent tried the others yet but have some gems and chucky glitters on way
Festival Glitter 5 star review on 21st July 2020
Love the flag I ordered and very timely service/delivery. Thanks!
Gorgeous colours and great products!
Festival Glitter is rated 4.71 based on 754 reviews