Festival Glitter Reviews

4.7
Based on 991 reviews
Read Festival Glitter Reviews

About Festival Glitter:

www.FestivalGlitter.co.uk is the official glitter website for Manchester based MUOBU (Make Up Or Break Up). We've been offering affordable, ethical & on trend glitters since 2014. All our glitters and jewels are cosmetic grade, so are safe to use anywhere on your face or body. Everything we sell is vegan friendly & we promise nothing has ever been tested on animals too.

Great bio glitter (fabulous colours and environmentally friendly), easy ordering process and prompt delivery. Thank you very much!
Fast service and good quality.
Fabulous quality glitters, and amazing colours, will be ordering more!
Great splash of bling , fast delivery
very quick delivery, great products
Love the products
Festival Glitter 5 star review on 15th May 2022
Lovely colours and easy to ise
Cute, great quality bracelet, though a little big on me. Fast delivery.
Very fast delivery price ok
In love with these glitters, excellent 👍
It arrived very quickly and I was so impressed with the colour. It went on bold and bright not needing lots of layers. I love it, will definitely buy more colours!
Arrived quickly.
Love the products and very quick service.
I love my bio glitter. I’m definitely going to be buying a bunch more for my festival themed wedding so the guests can feel as fabulous as I did wearing it 🥰
Really fantastic products and fast service. Very pleased with the shine on the biodegradable glitter and the pigment powder is outstanding.
Deffo order from here again, quick service and they good quality products. Fair on price aswell
All the products were great
Everything came packaged nicely, and quick delivery too. The glitters are so beautiful, and such a good price!
I need gold. Festival glitter delivered Gold. Highly recommend
Great range of products, useful application tips and really pleased with my purchase. Will definitely buy from here again.
Festival Glitter is rated 4.71 based on 991 reviews