Festival Glitter Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Festival Glitter

About Festival Glitter: www.FestivalGlitter.co.uk is the official glitter website for Manchester based MUOBU (Make Up Or Break Up). We've been offering affordable, ethical & on trend glitters since 2014. All our glitters and jewels are cosmetic grade, so are safe to use anywhere on your face or body. Everything we sell is vegan friendly & we promise nothing has ever been tested on animals too.

How would you rate Festival Glitter?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Easy to use the website, quick delivery"
"My delivery came super quick!! It’s all exactly what I ordered and what I expected, can’t wait to use the glitter and face gems I bought!!"
"Bought for friend's teenage daughter (with added advice from Glitter Company on what to get), she loved it!"
Hayley MacGugan
Verified Buyer
"Fab glitter, it looks ace on and is really easy to use"
"Your glitter was really cheap and it arrived 2 days after ordering. Loved the fact that I could choose larger bags for your chunky mixes too. Wish everyone did that. Will definitely be ordering again"
"Tiny bottles for what they were priced. Came after the festival I wanted to go to, wouldn’t reccomend"
Hi there

Can we check you have left the review for the right company please? We don't anything in bottles and your order was placed on the 4th December and arrived on the 7th December, well within the time stated by Royal Mail

Thanks
Festival Glitter
"Prompt service, not had a chance to use the product yet but looks to be good quality."
Zaynah Hussain
Verified Buyer
"First time I shopped at festival glitter absolutely amazing service and fast delivery!"
Leanne Hughes
Verified Buyer
"Pleased with my glitter order, good quality , will definitely use you again !"
Rachel Baker - Francis
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery! However colours looked very different to how they appeared online and the container itself it came in looked much smaller than expected!"
Hi Rachel

Thanks for your honest feedback. We checked your order and it was for Choccy Woccy Brown & Burgundy Burp Dark Red. Sometimes the colours online may look a little bit different to when you receive them. The online glitter photos are taken in a pure white LED photographer's light box, so they'll look different under all different colour lights at home such as normal lightbulbs, direct sunlight or in a nightclub, due to the way glitter reflects different types of light. They'll also look slightly different depending on how bright your mobile phone screen or computer screen was. None of our images are photoshopped. We'll ask our photographer on Monday to double check the accuracy of both of these colours. Thank you for letting us know :-)
Kimberley Flanagan
Verified Buyer
"Love all the glitter I order, comes quick in the post too"
Jackie Smith
Verified Buyer
"Great glitter, arrived really quick and the free P&P for orders over 310 is excellent - will be back"
"Best value glitters I have found online. Love them"
"My order arrived very promptly. Colours etc really lovely - it was hard choosing."
"Brilliant product and amazing customer service. 5 star service!"
Kirsty Mcpherson
Verified Buyer
"Love my glitters, stay on so well with the glue and get so many compliments on my eyeshadow when ive used it"
Hi Kirsty. Wow - we'd love to see some pictures. Please feel free to tag us on Instagram @muobu so we can share with all our followers!
Sarah Titherley
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, good prices"
Eleni Mason
Verified Buyer
"The glitter worked really well. The only thing I would advise is to make tubs bigger."
Hi Eleni. Thanks for your lovely review :-) We chose the size of the glitter pots (5g) because they fit in what's called a Royal Mail Large Letter. This means that the postman can simply fit them through your letterbox, so no-one has to wait in for a delivery. Also, it helps keeps the postage costs down, which means we can offer free delivery on orders over £10. We have looked at larger glitter pots, but then not only would the price of a pot need to go up slightly, but the postage would be 3 times as much and we'd need to charge everyone for delivery. But, a few people have asked for larger pots recently, so we're working with our cosmetic glitter suppliers now and we'll be larger different sized pots later in the year, before the festival season kick in.
Keely Cooper
Verified Buyer
"Great glitter and quick delivery, very happy!"
Sarah Harp
Verified Buyer
"Love it wear it every day"
Festival Glitter is rated 4.65 based on 31 reviews