Festival Glitter Reviews

of reviewers recommend Festival Glitter
Read Festival Glitter Reviews

About Festival Glitter:

www.FestivalGlitter.co.uk is the official glitter website for Manchester based MUOBU (Make Up Or Break Up). We've been offering affordable, ethical & on trend glitters since 2014. All our glitters and jewels are cosmetic grade, so are safe to use anywhere on your face or body. Everything we sell is vegan friendly & we promise nothing has ever been tested on animals too.

Amazing UV pigments and fast shipping!
I really like the product, the glitter is soooo pretty, and a beautiful colour. I thought 4 grams would be less glitter, but it is actually more than you would expect which is good :)
Quick delivery, fab products, great prices. Will defo order again
Such nice pots that arrived very quickly
Brilliant service and packaged effectively to minimise movement in transit!
Amazing pigments, glitters etc
Beautiful glitter, excellent description efficient service.
good quality, right colours but it smelt bad
Fab service. Thoroughly recommend 👍
Great. Fast delivery. Great eye liner
My little girl loves all these glitters
Good product, already have the gold.
'Urgh, As If' patch is fine quality but smaller than expected, bigger than a £2 coin though
Very good we use glitter in my daughters hair for every occasion now
Lovely product great sustainability
Arrived very quickly and look exactly as expected. Colours are bright and detail is excellent. I haven’t ironed them on yet as they’re a birthday present but I’m sure my daughter will be asking me to order more! Will use this company again!
Loved everything! Great prices
Excellent service, wide range of beautiful glitters etc, fast postage! All good innit
Love love love the face and body jewels. Bought for an online birthday party and they look great on screen!

Thank you!