Festival Glitter Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Festival Glitter

About Festival Glitter: www.FestivalGlitter.co.uk is the official glitter website for Manchester based MUOBU (Make Up Or Break Up). We've been offering affordable, ethical & on trend glitters since 2014. All our glitters and jewels are cosmetic grade, so are safe to use anywhere on your face or body. Everything we sell is vegan friendly & we promise nothing has ever been tested on animals too.

How would you rate Festival Glitter ?

Diane Mckerrell
"Very good and quick"
"Amazing prices, products and delivery. Will not use anywhere else for my glittery needs ♥️ X"
Tracy Garrett
"Fast delivery..tried these glitters 1st time at the weekend ..they were fantastic..I will definitely be purchasing more :)"
"Stayed on well. Nice colours"
"Quick shipping & Good product"
"Perfect !!! Stayed in all night ! If only I could wear them everyday !"
"Amazing glitter, would seriously recommend!"
"Very sparkly biodegradable glitter and the gel made it last all day."
"Amazing! Fast delivery and unreal quality!"
"Great products speedy delivery"
"Great product but how do I apply it. Some instructions with it owl have been an added joy."
Hi there

Thanks for your review - we have over 10 glitter guides on our website, showing you how to do everything from glitter roots, to lips and face

Regards
Team FG
"Great service, speedy delivery (added bonus that it was free shipping £10+) and great prices. The Glitter Glue is a great size, the chunky glitter pots and gems were smaller than I thought they were going to be - however, they are great quality and they DON'T TEST ON ANIMALS! :)"
"Really happy with my purchase, definitely will be buying more from this site again."
"Fantastic service, fast delivery and the glitter is exquisite! Very good quality."
"All the glitters are beautiful and will be perfect for my summer festivals :)"
"Received my glitter pots really quickly, and very happy with them. Thank you *****"
"Love the colours and feel of this range and so much choice! Was the envy of all my festival friends."
"Very please with the service I received from festival glitter! I’m yet to use the items as they are for an upcoming hen do but we can’t wait!! Thanks very much 😊"
"Really good"
"Got this for a festival style wedding, was amazing!! ❤️❤️"
"The glitter was true to the online picture, although the tub was smaller than expected. The shipping was quick, and the fact that it was free was an added bonus."
"Great selection of colours and love the fact that I can get biodegradable glitter! Fast postage too. Highly recommend"
"Amazing product and fast delivery"
Festival Glitter is rated 4.74 based on 331 reviews