Festival Glitter Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Festival Glitter

About Festival Glitter: www.FestivalGlitter.co.uk is the official glitter website for Manchester based MUOBU (Make Up Or Break Up). We've been offering affordable, ethical & on trend glitters since 2014. All our glitters and jewels are cosmetic grade, so are safe to use anywhere on your face or body. Everything we sell is vegan friendly & we promise nothing has ever been tested on animals too.

Tell us how Festival Glitter made you happy

Charlotte Thompsom
"Brilliant glitter, I set it inside a set of acrylic nails and it looks fantastic!"
Michelle Walker
"Amazing glitter. Fast delivery. Will defo use this company again and recommend to my other nail technician friends."
Kirsty Crowther
"So far I have only tried out 1 of the 5 glitters I have purchased, the one I have tried out performs very well with a glitter glue base and it stayed put ALL DAY I love these glitters they’re so beautiful and brilliant for the extremely low price point. I will definitely be ordering more! I also love how quickly the glitters arrive!"
"Bought these for a friends daughter who is going to the Middle East and spending NYE at a concert. Great service, products nicely presentated. I think she’ll love them."
"Good"
"Parcel arrived fine, but communication about the delivery was not good."
"Very happy with my order and very happy with delivery time and cost"
"After realising what an ecological disaster I've been, I've switched to the bio-glitter and don't need to feel guilty."
"Arrived quickly as described with no issues"
"Great service and quick delivery was really pleased"
"Really impressive. Fast service. Hand written envelope (nice touch) and great quality product. Lots of compliments. The gel dries quite quickly if you're spreading it over a large area (full torso) so you have to apply in sections. I only wish I'd bought a shaker, as fine glitter isn't easy to apply from a plastic bag. Will definitely buy from Festival Glitter again though."
"Fantastic service, the face gems were easy to use once I worked out how, same with glitter and both were so easy to take off after the show"
"Lovely range of biodegradable glitters at a reasonable price. Ordered one day and the package was with me the next - not only first class but signed for as well. This was included in the price :) I was very impressed. Thank you Festival Glitter _ would certainly recommend you highly and use you again!"
"I have now ordered from Festival glitter three times. I love the products I have receive each time. I had an issue with one of my orders, where it seems that royal mail lost my package. I contacted Festival Glitter and they immediately resent my order, and I got it two days later! I've been very impressed with them and will be ordering from them again."
"Came very fast was happy with what I ordered"
"I bought vampire fangs. The item arrived on the day I needed it which was good. However, they were flat at the back and so wouldn't fit against my real teeth. The product came with an adhesive putty, which didn't work. I tried to use this to make the tooth fit my real teeth and then bought an additional denture adhesive to help it stick but this didn't work either- they kept falling off. In the end I couldn't go as the halloween costume I had planned and I wasted £10 trying to find a way to get them to stick. Wouldn't recommend."
Oh No! We sold 100s of these vampire fang sets during Halloween, but did receive a couple of issues where the putty didn't work as it should. Strange that the extra denture glue you bought didn't work too.

I'll send you an email now and we'll refund the £2.40 you paid for these. Apologies.

team FG
"excellent website,great communication and speedy delivery,would definitely order more bits."
"Great quality products and super fast delivery ✨"
"Was very impressed, quick delivery and very good prices"
"Very pleased that u r selling bio degradable. Order complete. Delivery was quick and all well packaged."
Festival Glitter is rated 4.71 based on 431 reviews