Festival Glitter Reviews

of reviewers recommend Festival Glitter
Read Festival Glitter Reviews

About Festival Glitter:

www.FestivalGlitter.co.uk is the official glitter website for Manchester based MUOBU (Make Up Or Break Up). We've been offering affordable, ethical & on trend glitters since 2014. All our glitters and jewels are cosmetic grade, so are safe to use anywhere on your face or body. Everything we sell is vegan friendly & we promise nothing has ever been tested on animals too.

Festival Glitter 5 star review on 11th February 2020
Festival Glitter 5 star review on 5th June 2019
Festival Glitter 5 star review on 4th February 2019
Nick Swan
More Photos & Videos
I found that there wasn't much small glitter in the product so besides the flecks of glitter there's no extra coverage. I feel it's best suited as an accent on top of eye shadow or body paint unless coverage isn't a concern.
Really good that they managed to get my order to me even in the circumstances
My order arrived super-fast and the blends are gorgeous
Came very quickly. Very pleased with the service
Amazing service. Fast delivery and great quality products.
Quick delivery & good quality products. Didn't realise they were quite so small but still happy with product, thanks.
Haven't tried all of them but the ones I've tried, products are amazing. Only downside is that delivery was a little slow but was the postal service's fault so I'd say leave an extra day or 2 if you need it urgently! :)

Can't wait for my next purchase already.
Excellent and quick service. All good
Sooo happy with my glitters😍
Quick delivery, good range of colours and good products. Can't fault them!
Fab colours, I love them all! Can't wait to use them for our festival party!
This was my first order it came quickly and I loved it have placed another order I may have a new addiction
Ordered from here as someone who doesn't know a whole lot about makeup but needed to get some for a film I was working on, was quite impressed by the cost and delivery time as well as the eco-friendliness of the product, will probably check back here if I ever need anything for future film projects.
They have the fastest delivery. I'm very happy with the product.
Amazing pigments, fast postage...and it’s all good and vegan? 10/10 would recommend! Made some lovely glosses!
Festival Glitter 5 star review on 11th February 2020
Great value, great products, fast delivery.
Colours are lovely
Loved everything about the product. exactly what I wanted :)
The mica is very strongly pigmented so a little goes a long way. This makes the product excellent value for money. I went for synthetic mica as I hear it is more eco-friendly. Brilliant product ! Delivered fast and in condition described. Definitely worth it.
Festival Glitter is rated 4.71 based on 716 reviews