Festival Glitter Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Festival Glitter

About Festival Glitter: www.FestivalGlitter.co.uk is the official glitter website for Manchester based MUOBU (Make Up Or Break Up). We've been offering affordable, ethical & on trend glitters since 2014. All our glitters and jewels are cosmetic grade, so are safe to use anywhere on your face or body. Everything we sell is vegan friendly & we promise nothing has ever been tested on animals too.

How would you rate Festival Glitter?

Rowena Kalantaridi
Verified Buyer
"Love these glitters so much variety!"
Hafsa Azeem
Verified Buyer
"10/10 would recommend to all of my friends, glitter was beautiful and was delivered so quick!"
Tessa Courtney Bennett
Verified Buyer
"I love that it's biodegradable and still as glittery and magical as the other stuff!"
"Tried out UV glitter and wasn’t impressed. Did like the other items though."
Hi there - we've just checked our order and you ordered Matt Damon - the UV Blue glitter. We have to admit, it doesn't glow as much as it should so we have discontinued it and let the supplier know. If you'd like to choose another glitter for free from our website and we'll post it out for you. Glad the other glitters were ok for you :-) You can contact us at sales@festivalglitter.co.uk
Joy Phillips
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to order and delivery was very quick. Very happy and would order again"
"Love all colours and completes all my festival makeup looks!!"
"I love the glitter"
"Very soft and nice"
Philippa Siddall
"Very glittery"
Laura Wilde
Verified Buyer
"Amazing, sooooo pretty the glue works well and the glitter washes off easily when im finished looking sparkly"
Alice Kirby
Verified Buyer
"The team at festival glitter were so great, I was sent the wrong size glitter and they immediately arranged for the correct size to be sent on the same day - no questions, no drama! Super pleased with the service and will definitely use them again in the future."
Hannah McDonough
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product and speedy delivery!"
Carol Anderson
Verified Buyer
"Lovely sparkles, and environmentally friendly..Hurrah! Thank you. Speedy, sparkley service ."
"Everything I ordered arrived really quickly and looks great, I can't wait to try them out!"
Abigail Topley
Verified Buyer
"Loved my order! fast delivery a very fun funky products will use again!"
"Great customer service,even though the first agt hung up on me,the second one made it all alright!"
"Beautiful glitter that's friendly to mother earth!"
"Loved the gems, glitter and lashes ordered. Great quality and fast delivery"
"First class products and despatch time, many thanks"
Gemma Forde
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful products and swift delivery. 😃"
Festival Glitter is rated 4.75 based on 75 reviews