Festival Glitter Reviews

of reviewers recommend Festival Glitter
Read Festival Glitter Reviews

About Festival Glitter:

www.FestivalGlitter.co.uk is the official glitter website for Manchester based MUOBU (Make Up Or Break Up). We've been offering affordable, ethical & on trend glitters since 2014. All our glitters and jewels are cosmetic grade, so are safe to use anywhere on your face or body. Everything we sell is vegan friendly & we promise nothing has ever been tested on animals too.

Came really quickly. The glitter was even sparklier in real life if that is at all possible. Will defo order more
Great service! Such quick delivery. However upset with the glitter received - was not as shown in the picture. Maybe show a closer image of the glitter to avoid confusion x
Came very fast and love all my products🖤

However the foundations could have more clear swatches/colour descriptions as the foundation I ordered was too dark.
Good quality,fast service.
Bought two flags and was very satisfied! Nice material and great colors.
Awesome products and quick delivery
great company fast service
Beautiful Glitters and amazing that they are biodegradable
Very pleased with my purchase
Products are high quality. Service was fantastic. Ian went the extra mile to get my products to me on time for an important job. Very grateful for the help.
Great colours. Thank you. highly recommended
Great quality!
Incredible makeup, super pigmented eyeshadows, glitters, and great products. Fast shipping as well.
Very prompt delivery, amazing quality glitters
Very happy quick delivery
Great products. Good service. Will definitely be buying again!
Beautiful products and super fast delivery ! Very happy x
Super produit je recommande
Festival Glitter 5 star review on 17th November 2020
Alles wie ich es mir vorgestellt habe. Schelle Lieferung tolle Produkte.
Danke
Item's arrived very quickly and of good quality, are as description on your web site.
Festival Glitter is rated 4.72 based on 814 reviews