EVOGO Reviews

of reviewers recommend EVOGO
Read EVOGO Reviews

About EVOGO:

We all love the freedom that having a car gives us.

However, let’s face it, owning a car can be a costly affair. Not only do you have to spend all your savings or take out finance to afford one in the first place but then you have the costs of running and maintaining the vehicle, not to mention the money you lose through depreciation when you sell it on for a newer model. What a hassle!

Which is why more and more people in the UK are choosing to lease rather than buy their car.

However, not all lease agreements are what they should be, often creating burdens of their own.

EVOGO is the smart alternative to vehicle leasing because you get all of the benefits of owning a vehicle, just like a traditional lease, but with a level of flexibility and a range of choice and cost that is unique to EVOGO.

You won’t be tied into lengthy contracts or complicated finance deals. And you’ll experience a premium level of service that will leave you feeling warm inside!

Ready to get behind the wheel of a brand new car? Flexible and affordable, on the latest makes and model of premium vehicles. Don't just go, EVOGO.

info@evogo.co.uk

201 Upwell Street

Tell us how EVOGO made you happy
EVOGO 5 star review on 24th February 2020
EVOGO 5 star review on 18th December 2018
Adam
EVOGO 5 star review on 18th December 2018
Victoria
Great customer service from Lewis in Sheffield. Answered all questions quickly, would definitely recommend using Evogo.
Lewis - sales person was very helpful when signing up with Evogo
Hi Kerry, thank you for the great feedback on Lewis. We hope you're loving your XC40 and we look forward to seeing again next time. Best wishes, EVOGO
When I returned my previous car I hadn't noticed a small dent on the roof of the vehicle which was hidden by the roof rack rails and I thought the repair bill was excessive. If I had spotted it before I returned the car I would have had the repair done myself.
Hi John,
Thanks for taking the time to a review. I will pass on your feedback to the rest of the team. We hope you enjoy your new car and we look forward to seeing you again next time.
Thanks, EVOGO
Car ready and change over handled efficiently. New car good
I'm very happy with services but only thing the prices are keep increasing a lot compare to previous years. I'm one of Evogo's customer for last 3-4 years. If the prices keep in creasing at the same level then may have to leave Evogo. All staff are very helpful and I have build very good relationship with them such as Nick and Russel always very supportive.
Handover was ok, agent wasn’t to familiar with the aspects of the new car. However I’m pleased with the car.
Very satisfied with the whole Evogo process and dealing with Lewis made everything easy. Unfortunately not dealing with Jaguar Land River anymore so could be my last car
Great car, easy process and good service
The good - sales process was easy and I’d recommend service to others. Team helpful too after initial car problems.

The bad - Battery was flat when it was picked up. A problem that could have been avoided.

Thanks, Ben
Hi Ben,
We are happy to hear you we're pleased with the service you received. Apologies for the issue regarding your battery, I will raise this with the management team to ensure it does not happen again. We hope you enjoy your new car and we look forward to seeing you again next time. Thanks, EVOGO
Hi guys the service was very good, the product is very good. We hope to continue with your services.
Will we get a special discount for this review next year.
Many thanks Steve Scott.
Good, fast, professional and efficient service. Will recommend as a short term lease partner
Very seamless process in terms of swapping over cars. Lewis was really helpful and kept me informed at every stage. The only disappointing thing was the range of cars available as I was keen to stay with a Volvo car, but there weren't any available.
Russell was really helpful when it came to sorting out everything relating to my new car. Would highly recommend!
Good services
Recently swapped car. Didn't get first choice. Sales team didn't seem bothered that I wasn't entirely satisfied.
Didn't feel a valued customer.
Handover was ok but took too long.
Good customer service. only downside was had to wait for car until middle of May despite stock list saying it would be landing late April
Everything done quickly paperwork and car waiting cheers, Fergie
Dealing with Evogo is always a pleasant experience. John is very efficient and found me a vehicle quickly. Thanks.
Good service and easy pick up.

Clearly explained contract

I hope the service ongoing will be as straightforward
Simple process and the team are easy to deal with. Each stage of the process went well and the delivery was quick and efficient.
EVOGO is rated 4.72 based on 1,262 reviews