EVOGO Reviews

of reviewers recommend EVOGO
Read EVOGO Reviews

About EVOGO:

We all love the freedom that having a car gives us.

However, let’s face it, owning a car can be a costly affair. Not only do you have to spend all your savings or take out finance to afford one in the first place but then you have the costs of running and maintaining the vehicle, not to mention the money you lose through depreciation when you sell it on for a newer model. What a hassle!

Which is why more and more people in the UK are choosing to lease rather than buy their car.

However, not all lease agreements are what they should be, often creating burdens of their own.

EVOGO is the smart alternative to vehicle leasing because you get all of the benefits of owning a vehicle, just like a traditional lease, but with a level of flexibility and a range of choice and cost that is unique to EVOGO.

You won’t be tied into lengthy contracts or complicated finance deals. And you’ll experience a premium level of service that will leave you feeling warm inside!

Ready to get behind the wheel of a brand new car? Flexible and affordable, on the latest makes and model of premium vehicles. Don't just go, EVOGO.

info@evogo.co.uk

201 Upwell Street, ,

Tell us how EVOGO made you happy
EVOGO 5 star review on 5th November 2020
EVOGO 5 star review on 1st August 2019
Austen
EVOGO 5 star review on 18th December 2018
Adam
A very shady company. I thought I was getting a car from a company called Easilease, when collecting the car the company name was not Easilease it was Evogo. When I questioned this I was told that Easilease was part of Evogo. I paid a much higher deposit than was necessary. It turns out that the person running Easilease was a friend of one of the founders of Evogo and was allowed to do this, I was told this off the record from the person who did the handover of my first car. I'm not going to mention names but he would take deposits which were up to 4 times the amount required, pay the required deposit to Evogo on your behalf and then you would be an Evogo customer, with him pocketing the rest of the deposit. Evogo knew this was going on even though they refuse responsibility over it.

If you came to Evogo through Easilease you were ripped off, you paid a massively higher deposit than needed. Evogo will not take any responsibility over this even though they allowed it to happen.

Shame on you Evogo, I look forward to a smart repsonse!
Good Afternoon,

Many Thanks for your feedback.

EVOGO has in the past, as is common practice within the vehicle leasing and rental sector worked with a number of third party broker companies. These companies operate independently from EVOGO and have their own set of terms and conditions relating to the product that they offer. Of course EVOGO also obtain and work with customers directly, at this point we have our own terms of business which we adhere to and are available to review through our website. Any issue relating to a third party broker and/or their terms and conditions should be addressed with that company directly, EVOGO wouldn't be able to comment on any payments taken by the third party or any terms of business they implement.

We would also like to make it clear that the third party broker company in question has no relationship with any founder of EVOGO LTD.

Finally, we would like to clarify that EVOGO no longer works with any third party broker companies after a change in company policy around 2 years ago.

Many Thanks,
EVOGO
Demanding cars back when you have good credit and never missed a payment
I was extremely disappointed with my overall experience with Evogo. On returning my 1 Series after nearly 2 years of rental I was told I would have to pay £1500 in additional costs. I was told the alloy wheels I had already paid to get fixed were not up to 'Evogo standard'- see photos below- I was charged £90 x 4 for this. I was also told I had to pay £600 because I missed the BMW service, despite wanting to swap my car months earlier and them not having another one, I also received no reminder from Evogo that the service was due. Evogo were not willing to negotiate on these additional costs. I would not recommend going with this company. It may seem like an initial good deal, however, you will get stung at the end if ANYTHING is wrong with the car.
Dear Mark, many thanks for the feedback, EVOGO has acted in line with our company policies that are outlined in the service level agreement between yourself and EVOGO. The wheels on the BMW are polished/diamond cut alloys meaning that they can only be repaired on a CNC lathe machine, which in this instance they were not. You had them cheaply repaired and painted, any future purchaser of the vehicle will expect diamond cut alloys as they are standard equipment on this vehicle, we have therefore had to rectify the repairs before putting the vehicle up for sale. The servicing expectations are clearly set out in the Service Level Agreement signed and agreed to on collection of the vehicle. The vehicle in question also clearly counts down as to when the service is due in order for the warranty on the vehicle to be maintained. Every time the vehicle would have been started, the car would have displayed the servicing intervals which provided you with ample time to have the vehicle serviced. Also, contrary to your comment about not receiving reminders from us, we sent you four reminders since December which we can see you opened eight times in total, again you chose to ignore these and in doing so have invalidated the BMW warranty and missed a scheduled service interval which significantly detracts from the vehicles re-sale value. We even pay for the service and you could have elected to have the vehicle collected from your home or work address by the service centre appointed to carry it out at no additional cost, all you had to do is make a call to arrange the booking! So, because you failed to have the wheels repaired correctly and you failed to get the vehicle serviced on time, despite being reminded by the car every time you started it and despite our regular reminders (which you opened multiple times) you not only feel it appropriate to leave us a 1 star review, but mislead the audience you hope to reach with your review and imply it’s all our fault! Regards EVOGO
I am Evago returning customer ( with you over 2 years , never missed a PAMENT )I was shocked by the decision of your underwriters to say that my contract with you was cancelled with no explanation.

It turned out that they did not realise that payments were coming from my joint account with my husband - Christopher Rawlins - on which Chris is the first account-holder. It would have been very easy for Evogo to check this matter with me - instead, the underwriters decided to go straight to cancellation.

In the end, this was all sorted out with intervention from Lewis. However, the whole incident was unnecessary and quite upsetting.
That been said , I found Lewis very helpful and must said the guy is Luton office ( witch I didn't catch his name Asian man ) who was dealing with my exchange car was also very friendly and very professional.
Hi Miroslaw,
Thank you for being a loyal customer with us. We are very sorry that you feel disappointed, we have taken the feedback on board and we will use the information to review our procedures moving forward. Thank you for the great feedback on Lewis, we are happy he was able to resolve the issue for you eventually.
Kind regards, EVOGO
We have a had a very bad experience with Evogo.

Even though their monthly rental prices may appear cheap, they have issued us with a large bill at the end of the contract for what we believe to be unfair damage charges. We have taken this up with them and have basically been told that if we don’t pay within 7 days, this could lead to further action being taken which could lead to bailiffs coming to our home.

I would be wary of this if you’re considering Evogo.

They even tried to charge us £500 for not servicing the car even though the service light never came in in the car.
Good morning, many thanks for the above feedback, we are sorry you were dissatisfied with the outcome. After discussing it with the management team we believe these issues have already been raised and addressed accordingly. It would not be appropriate to provide full context to your review on a public site. EVOGO has acted in line with our company policies that are outlined in the service level agreement between yourself and EVOGO. With regards, EVOGO
The experience was not a pleasant one unfortunately. Feedback has been given to both the Sales and Ops managers
Dear Amanda,
We’re really sorry that you were dissatisfied by your recent experience with EVOGO. Our Sales Manager is aware of it and your feedback is being taken on board. Kind regards, EVOGO
Terrible customer service. Had my car stolen and EVOGO did nothing to help in this situation. Simply collected the car from the impound and left me with no car and no care after being a customer for 5 years. My insurance company agreed to carry out the repair works and return the car to me, Evogo is wouldn’t allow this and didn’t even offer me a courtesy car. They even had the cheek to email me an invoice for the next monthly payment after the car was no longer in my possession. Just terrible. Avoid at all costs!
We are sorry you were dissatisfied with the outcome, however the procedures we followed are in line with our company policies and are outlined in the service level agreement between yourself and EVOGO. With regards, EVOGO.
expensive, charge my VOLT cost $31.80.. more expensive then gas :(
Hello Tom,
We are unable to find your details in our customer records. We’d like to investigate what happened, so we’d be grateful if you could provide us with more information and clarify that you meant to leave the review for EVOGO? Please contact our Sales Manager on deansimmons@evogo.co.uk. With regards, EVOGO
Been dealing with Evogo with over 6 months now, the sales guys are almost impossible to get hold off, they don't respond to emails and will not call you back if you leave a message.

They must be doing amazingly well as a business as I want to upgrade my current car to a more expensive one but hey it's only extra money what good is that to a business.

Nick has been avoiding my calls and not responding to my emails for 2 weeks now and I had a similar problem when I fist decided to use them.

My first vehicle I was told it was in Sheffield but after I signed the contract they told me it was in Luton and I had to pay an extra £60 delivery charge. I can go on and on.
Complete cowboys!! Please please please avoid like the plague! Renamed several times, complete scammers. Will lease a vehicle then charge you the Earth for general wear and tear. Make sure any alloy wheel is perfect or they will over charge you for all four even if they don’t need doing. This company is only after money and overheard them openly slating other customers in the background during my numerous phones calls, calling them mugs and laughing at ripping them off. Other reviews on here are the very few with good experience. We used Evolution now evogo for our company cars and all of my colleagues had the worst experience. Proceed with extreme caution
Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we are sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with EVOGO. We are currently struggling to find you or your company on our system, our Sales Manager has reached out to you via email so we can help to understand your experience further. Please get in touch so we can help look into the issues you have described in this review. With regards, EVOGO
Incorrect car given upon collection. I had to point out to the assistant that the car was not the correct spec!! I then had to chase the sales department to discuss what would happen next and still have yet to hear anything. Was still charged the incorrect higher amount even though i had taken the lower spec'd car so had to take time to resolve and email the accounts team to rectify their issue.
The concept is good and i so far believe their pricing to be very competitive, however, their customer service and speed to react is yet to match.
Hi Andrew,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We apologise for the errors regarding the incorrect spec of the vehicle; we were able to come to a resolution to ensure you would receive your desired vehicle, and that you would be charged the correct amount for the lower-spec car you are driving in the interim. We appreciate your comments regarding our customer service and speed of response – we strive for excellent customer service and have let you down on this occasion, your feedback has been passed on to the relevant teams to drive improvements. We have attempted to contact you about your new vehicle, please look out for our call or get in touch so we can proceed with the next steps. With regards, EVOGO
Unreasonably penal excess mileage charges and system of calculation
Hi Andrew,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to hear you were unhappy with the excess mileage charges at the end of your latest agreement. EVOGO tries to reduce excess mileage charges where possible by offering backdating throughout the agreement; when customers input their mileage each month to monitor mileage usage, they have the option to upgrade their mileage allowance if it looks like they may go over their current allocation. It’s frustrating to find at the end of the agreement that you have gone over, however mileage usage has a direct impact on the value of the vehicle and this means we require further payment to cover this change in value. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle, and please get in touch throughout your next agreement if there is anything we can help you with. With regards, EVOGO
Applied for an individual account 2 weeks ago. No one has bothered to contact me at all. I had to call the office several times only to be told that a non refundable payment of 2.5 times the rental amount is required. Considering that i have a good credit history this does not make sense at all. I have asked to speak to the underwriting department I was told that someone would call - still waiting. Would be interesting to find out if anyone has had a similar experience of paying a large non refundable payment. This seems like normal practice of making money
Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to hear you've not had a positive experience with us, we strive for excellent customer service and have let you down on this occasion. Our Sales Manager has since been in touch with you regarding your experience and hopefully you were able to resolve the issues, please get in touch if there is anything more we can do for you. Thanks, EVOGO
Applied for a vehicle ?? Weeks later told oh you where not accepted, strange as my credit rating is excellent on Experian with no ccj whatsoever asked evogo for explanation - no answer, ok i thought lets check my credit?? I called my Barclays Bank business manager and asked for a 30,000 pound loan, 2 days later i was called back yes you have been accepted, I didn’t take the loan as didn’t need it, i think evogo just could not be bothered in placing the application and just fobb you off by saying oh you didn’t pass ?? Point being i further applied for a top of the range lease vehicle with 2 other lease companies, guess what i passed all the credit checks ?? Strange ?? or is it just staff working for evogo who cant be bothered and tell you a total pack of lies, !!!! Annoying to say the least !!! I probably was going to pay the lease up front to evogo 7,000 per year but i might just take a loan out instead and buy a car for 30,000 your loss evogo ???!!!!!! Stop telling people porky pies just because your staff are to lazy or are overworked to submit the application !!!!
Hi James, thank you for taking the time to review us. Unfortunately, we cannot comment on individual cases. What we can assure you of is that we follow a TCF (Treating Customers Fairly) underwriting policy and that your application did go through our underwriting process. We are sorry you were dissatisfied with the outcome, but wish you all the best with finding your next vehicle. With regards, EVOGO.
Car inside and out was filthy, required full valet, not what you would expect when having a new car delivered
Hi Janet,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We apologise for the problems experienced at your latest delivery. Due to extenuating circumstances relating to extreme weather conditions, the car was not up to the usual standard of cleanliness we strive to provide. We have attempted to rectify this by issuing credit to you on the day of delivery by way of apology. Please get in touch if there is anything you need to discuss further with us. Kind regards, EVOGO
Having tried on numerous occasions to confirm a model and or availability I have given up, parlous service.
Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are so sorry that your experience has not been a good one and your comments will be fed back to the team. If there is anyway that we can do to resolve the matter, please let us know but we will endeavor to use your feedback to drive improvements. With regards, EVOGO.
The hand over process was much better than last time at 15-20 minutes versus almost 90 minutes with Ryan on the previous handover. However, when I received the new car it was dirty both inside and out with all of the sills covered in black dirt and the seats also marked, I also had to clean the inside of teh windscreen which was covered in black dust. The car also had a scratch on the door which I noticed imediately but which had not been noticed by your own staff. The evogo offering is great from a price / proposition perspective but the customer experience is consistently poor.
Hi Andrew,

We're sorry that you've had a bad experience with us, we are always looking to improve our customer service so appreciate the feedback, which will be passed onto our team to look into and ensure we can improve on this in the future. Enjoy your new car, and please get in touch if there are any further comments or questions. Kind Regards, EVOGO
Very measleading sales manager, poor communication, and this was through a recommendation. Very disappointing
Dear Reviewer,

We are very sorry that you have felt the need to give EVOGO a negative review - clearly we have let you down. A member of the team will get in contact shortly to discuss your experience and to see if there is anything we can do to rectify the matter.

With regards,
EVOGO
I don't have the breath or, effort or time to be able to explain the debacle that was getting a car through yourselves, but we'll go for it anyway. Dominic was profoundly terrible at his job. After having the car allegedly pushed back by God knows how long, due to "manufacturer delays", we had a set date, I then proceeded to book said day off work (please bear in mind that your head office in 4 hours away from us). After chasing Dominic on countless occasions, he tells me, on the bloody day, that the car hasn't arrived, this is after having booked in travel. Dominic told me that he would let me know if it arrives within allowable timescales to pick up the vehicle. After hearing nothing, I phone in at just gone midday and speak to someone else, whom informs me that Dominic has gone home for the day. As you can imagine at this point, i'm getting increasingly frustrated. The lady then says she'll call me back shortly, after having looked into this. I then receive a call back around an hour later stating that the car arrived at 10am that morning. Absolute joke, beyond recognition in fact. Due to being desperate for the vehicle, my other half had to travel up on a Saturday, 4 hours away, unplanned with her father to collect the vehicle. Best part of this, is the fact that Dominic hadn't sent us any of the documentation you require previous to this, so we spent the evening sorting through everything.

To top all of this off, I was recommended to yourselves by someone that works very closely with your company.

Horrendous.
Dear Oliver,
I am sorry to hear that you have had a bad initial experience with ourselves, we are always keen to receive feedback such as this to ensure we can improve and resolve issues better and in a more professional manner. I remember this incident occurring and since this occurred we have changed process and at the time Dominic was a new member of staff and we have put him back through staff training. I can only apologise for initial experience and reassure you that any further dealings will not be as traumatic. I truly hope your enjoying the new vehicle and look forward to showing you a more professional service when we look to renew

yours sincerely
Keith Heaviside
Head of Evogo
I contacted evogo to enquire about leasing an M4 - one of the most expensive cars on their price list - but with a few outstanding questions. The responses I received were slow, and didn't contain the answers to the questions I asked. When enquiring about other vehicles I sometimes had to wait a long time for a response or didn't get the answers I needed without following up. All in all a disappointing experience from evogo which felt like they didn't care for the business. It's a shame as I had been recommended evogo, but couldn't say the same. A let down which didn't fill me with confidence and caused me to place an order with a different company.
Good Morning James,

I am sorry to hear that you feel you have been let down by my team at Evogo. Even though we are very busy my team have no excuse in poor response times.
We strive to offer excellent customer service and I will be looking into why this has not been the case, we keep very indepth logs of telephone and email conversations so it wont take me long to establish the route of the issue and I will gladly report back and hopefully resolve this issue moving forward.

Thanks