EVOGO Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend EVOGO

About EVOGO: We all love the freedom that having a car gives us.

However, let’s face it, owning a car can be a costly affair. Not only do you have to spend all your savings or take out finance to afford one in the first place but then you have the costs of running and maintaining the vehicle, not to mention the money you lose through depreciation when you sell it on for a newer model. What a hassle!

Which is why more and more people in the UK are choosing to lease rather than buy their car.

However, not all lease agreements are what they should be, often creating burdens of their own.

EVOGO is the smart alternative to vehicle leasing because you get all of the benefits of owning a vehicle, just like a traditional lease, but with a level of flexibility and a range of choice and cost that is unique to EVOGO.

You won’t be tied into lengthy contracts or complicated finance deals. And you’ll experience a premium level of service that will leave you feeling warm inside!

Ready to get behind the wheel of a brand new car? Flexible and affordable, on the latest makes and model of premium vehicles. Don't just go, EVOGO.

info@evogo.co.uk

201 Upwell Street

Tell us how EVOGO made you happy

Yann
"The whole experience has been a good one for me all round. From sales to payment and picking up the vehicle. Hassle free and very efficient. I would definitely recommend Evogo to anybody like myself who likes flexibility whilst using a vehicle."
Wesley
"Now on 3rd car from Evogo in 18 months. Can’t beat that fresh new car smell. You also can’t beat a slick service/handover. After sales call up was the icing. Thank you."
"Such an easy renewal. John Gialuca was great to deal with. Such a great sense of humour. John was unavailable when I collected my car so I dealt with Lewis. As with my first car Lewis was great. 5 stars every time!"
"Great to deal with and easy transition to getting my car. Would definitely use again."
"I cannot recommend Evogo highly enough. They always offer brilliant customer service, serving on a one-to-one basis that ensures all your queries/wishes are dealt with quickly. They make you feel comfortable and make sure you choose the right option for yourself. Easy pick up and drop off system and no commitment to a long term deal which is perfect for myself who loves to travel. I recommend them to everyone!"
Hi Katie,
Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review. I will pass on your great feedback to the rest of the team. We hope you enjoy your new car and we look forward to seeing you again next time.
Thanks, EVOGO
"Love the car the whole experience and customer service from Russell was excellent."
"Very smooth process and great service - on the road in no time. Thanks Russell."
"Early stages of trying this but so far customer service second to none."
"My first car from EVOGO after recommendations from family and work. Very easy process and great customer service from Russell. Love the new car and will definitely be using them again."
"Great Service once again from evogo, big thank you to Russell for all his help,"
"Russell & Lewis were both great to work with. It was really easy to choose a car and apply for it. The car that I went to get was brand new and better spec than I anticipated. Everything is easy and convenient, so much so that I've already ordered my next car!"
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"Good and reliable service. Great cars."
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"Excellent customer service as usual"
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"Look no further for a no hassle new car. I’m on my third car from Russel, he also supplies cars to multiple members of my family. He has never put a foot wrong and the EvoGo process is incredibly straightforward. Pricing is fair and the range of vehicles is great. I will continue to do business with EvoGo for as long as I require a car."
Hi Jay,
Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review. I will pass on your great feedback to Russell and the rest of the team. We hope you enjoy your new car and we look forward to seeing you again next time. Thanks, EVOGO
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"The handover was very quick and efficient and there were no additional costs to pay. Lewis was friendly and offered any assistance with the new car. I was very happy with the overall experience from Nick Attril, Teri Hoyland and Lewis on the day."
Hi Michael,
Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review. I will pass on your great feedback to Lewis and the rest of the team. We hope you enjoy your new car and we look forward to seeing you again next time. Thanks, EVOGO
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"3rd car from Evogo. This was another changeover handled very professionally but personably by Lewis who quickly helped me select the next car and kept me updated throughout. Many thanks Lewis & team."
Hi Thomas,
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"Good experience and customer sefvice"
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"Very simple, smooth transition from one car to the next. Always well supported by John in sales and Jill in finance ...... really easy people to do business with :-)"
"This is my first car from Evogo and its been an impressive service from first enquiry to collection of My new vehicle. Their prices are competitive and it’s great to have the flexibility of changing My car every 6 to 12 months. The handling fees involved when swapping cars makes the 12 month option a good one for Me. I would like to thank Russell Blythen for his Professional yet relaxed Style all the way through the process. It’s been a breeze from start to finish. Thank you, Evogo and Russ."
Hi Steve,
"The process was simple to follow and you helped all the way through with any questions I had. Lewis handled the application and follow up process and was excellent. The monthly mileage updates and handing back the car were so easy. Highly recommended."
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"Really easy to arrange a hire car of our choice. Would definitely recommend."
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"Very efficient and friendly staff who explain everything in detail. I would highly recommend to anyone"
EVOGO is rated 4.72 based on 1,152 reviews