EVOGO Reviews

of reviewers recommend EVOGO
Read EVOGO Reviews

About EVOGO:

We all love the freedom that having a car gives us.

However, let’s face it, owning a car can be a costly affair. Not only do you have to spend all your savings or take out finance to afford one in the first place but then you have the costs of running and maintaining the vehicle, not to mention the money you lose through depreciation when you sell it on for a newer model. What a hassle!

Which is why more and more people in the UK are choosing to lease rather than buy their car.

However, not all lease agreements are what they should be, often creating burdens of their own.

EVOGO is the smart alternative to vehicle leasing because you get all of the benefits of owning a vehicle, just like a traditional lease, but with a level of flexibility and a range of choice and cost that is unique to EVOGO.

You won’t be tied into lengthy contracts or complicated finance deals. And you’ll experience a premium level of service that will leave you feeling warm inside!

Ready to get behind the wheel of a brand new car? Flexible and affordable, on the latest makes and model of premium vehicles. Don't just go, EVOGO.

info@evogo.co.uk

201 Upwell Street, ,

Tell us how EVOGO made you happy
EVOGO 5 star review on 29th June 2021
EVOGO 5 star review on 5th August 2019
Wesley
EVOGO 5 star review on 5th August 2019
Adam
Lewis is extremely helpful and I’m in love with my new car. Thank you :))))
Russell was a big help and the car is great, thanks all!
I contacted on Thursday to enquire about a car and then picked up car on Saturday as I urgently needed a car. Their Team of Jen and Teri were great. All paperwork completed via e-mail and I simply turned up on Saturday to pick up my first EV fully charged and ready to go. Great service.
EVOGO 5 star review on 29th June 2021
This is my first car from evogo and everything went very smoothly. Lewis was extremely helpful from the first phone call to the handover of the car. I would highly recommend to anyone because of how professional and efficient they are!
I’ve been a customer of Evogo for years and could never find a fault. Service is always excellent and hassle-free. Russell was very friendly and efficient, had gone extra mile to help and made sure the whole process was easy. Highly recommend.
Excellent service from start to finish. Car collect was fantastic and very fast. Cannot fault it. Will definitely be using again!
EVOGO 5 star review on 18th June 2021
My wife and I can fully recommend the excellent service received from both Lewis and Teri. From the off set with the initial communication enquiring about the car availability and how the process worked through to the collection it was a professional service. We had time to read the contracts and ask any questions. Please note that the fees for parking fines etc and damage which isn't classified as fair wear and tear was pointed out. We were also advised on how the service process worked for the vehicle and what was required. We collected our car from the Houghton Regis depot where we met a very polite lady who asked us to check the car over and then explained the basic controls. If yoi are looking for a full handover this is something that won't happen as the handover agents are their to present the car and the keys. We had no issues with this as it is fun trying to figure out what does what from the safety of your own home. Overall a very pleasant and professional service was provided by all involved. Both my wife and I love the car and hope that when it comes to change time we can have the same or maybe something better.
Very quick and efficient service, excellent communication.
I am led to believe that Evogo has enough clients, they have an extra office in Luton, but don't open on Saturdays, car dealers even open on Sundays. So had to change plans and go all the way to Sheffield, but was told that they have only one person at that branch and even a lift from the station was refused. They really don't care and I even haven't got my first car. I hope this improves.
Good morning, Thank you for your review, although we are disappointed to see that it is only one star. Our office hours are clearly listed on our website for customers to decide which site would work best for them for collection of the vehicles. Unfortunately, we do not offer a transport/ taxi service from the train station as our staff are not insured for this, nor would we be able to due to the current COVID restrictions. Please be assured that this is not because we do not care, it is simply not a service we can offer. We look forward to seeing you to collect your vehicle shortly. Many thanks EVOGO
Helpful and friendly staff, easy to arrange and process arrangements and quick turnaround. Would recommend.
I have just collected my fourth car from EVOGO and as usual the whole process was easy. I find EVOGO very good value with friendly & helpful staff. I would highly recommend this company and have done to many family & friends.
I spoke to Russell at Evogi Sheffield at 9:30AM to explain I needed a car fairly quickly, he looked through what was available, gave me choices and got my paperwork completed very quickly. I picked up a Ford Puma at 5pm the same day! Evogo is brilliant for my type of work where requirements can change very quickly. I have used Evogo a couple if times now and have always been impressed. Excellent service all round
Made the whole process really simple and straight forward. Really customer friendly.
Great fast customer service, really friendly and efficient. Highly recommend.
EVOGO 5 star review on 17th May 2021
I have leased 3 cars from Evogo and have been very satisfied with the service... They are always friendly and helpful on the phone... What I like the most is the flexibility with the cars you choose, if you find you don’t like one, you can always switch it to another car of your choice after the first 3 months.... Most car lease companies tie you to a car for 2 or 3 years... Very satisfied
communication extremely fast and officiant. Russell was great in the entire process.
Excellent professional service from Russell. Have had many cars from EVOGO, my wife is loving her new Audi A1. Thank you.
Fantastic customer service !
Great service changed my car with click and collect. All staff trained in covid procedures. Quick and officiant change over. Would highly recommend this company
Russell was extremely helpful and good humoured from start to finish, even when we asked for the impossible and then moved the goalposts. Teri and Luis were also really helpful throughout. The car is great - thank you.
EVOGO is rated 4.72 based on 1,305 reviews