EVOGO Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend EVOGO

About EVOGO: We all love the freedom that having a car gives us.

However, let’s face it, owning a car can be a costly affair. Not only do you have to spend all your savings or take out finance to afford one in the first place but then you have the costs of running and maintaining the vehicle, not to mention the money you lose through depreciation when you sell it on for a newer model. What a hassle!

Which is why more and more people in the UK are choosing to lease rather than buy their car.

However, not all lease agreements are what they should be, often creating burdens of their own.

EVOGO is the smart alternative to vehicle leasing because you get all of the benefits of owning a vehicle, just like a traditional lease, but with a level of flexibility and a range of choice and cost that is unique to EVOGO.

You won’t be tied into lengthy contracts or complicated finance deals. And you’ll experience a premium level of service that will leave you feeling warm inside!

Ready to get behind the wheel of a brand new car? Flexible and affordable, on the latest makes and model of premium vehicles. Don't just go, EVOGO.

info@evogo.co.uk

201 Upwell Street

Tell us how EVOGO made you happy

Adam
"Everything from the initial enquiry phonecall through to the vehicle collection was smooth and very simple. Lewis explained everything in detail and was very helpful with all my questions. I would (and already have) highly recommend Evogo!"
Victoria
"I have taken the BMW 118i Sport which isn't a car I would usually go for but after listening to the advice from Russell I'm so pleased I did. It's a great car and Evogo have made it very easy for me to change over to business leasing. I will recommend this company and I'll be staying with them simply because it was such a pleasant experience."
Alex Cockayne
"My first car with Evogo and most certainly not the last. Quick, easy and comfortable process from start to finish made even more comfortable with Russell’s help (and great banter!) Highly recommended for all leasing requirements. Speak and see you soon!"
"Great first experience with Evogo Lewis sorted everything out for me had very little to do apart from select car and collect it, would highly recommend"
"Excellent service. Very pleased with the 2 cars I’ve had up to now. Would like to say a massive thank you to Jude in operations, very helpful and a pleasure to deal with"
"Picked up my second car today from Evogo Dunstable Branch, once again such an easy transition, thank you Lewis Fox (Sheffield Office) for all your help and thank you Sadie (Dunstable) both a pleasure to deal with."
"Very organised"
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"Been a customer for 3/4 years now. Sales Advisor John G always takes care of everything for me. Makes it hassle free and a pleasure to come back to every 6/12 Months. Thanks John. Debbie Sweeney."
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"Excellent service, within 30 mins I returned my vehicle and picked up a new one, no fuss. Great customer service by Lewis."
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"Selection of cars particularly poor."
Hi Scott,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We’re sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the choice of cars. Although we have over 100 cars currently available, we’re sorry if we didn’t have what you were looking for. We have passed your feedback on to the management team and hopefully we’ll have the right car for you next time. Kind regards, EVOGO
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"Collected what is our 7th car now from Luton. John G was excellent as ever through the admin stages and once again, great customer service with a smile from Sadie on the day. The swap over of cars was done quickly and efficiently with the minimum of fuss, thank you all."
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"Once again John and Nick went out of there way to make me feel like a Valued customer. I would like to send my best to all of the team down at EvoGo and I can’t wait to change my second car."
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"Nick was extremally help full with the paperwork and the Return process to check out the return vehicle was quick and easy . This is my Third vehicle from evogo, and its such any easy and cost effective way of driving a New car without big upfront costs and fees."
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"Have recently swapped cars using the Sheffield outlet. Enjoyed excellent service from Lewis Fox. Good communication and advice throughout led to a very smooth and seamless changeover of vehicles. Very grateful and I am delighted with the new Picanto. Thank you"
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"Good service from John G. Some of the check systems are getting a little outdated."
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"all very good only point I would make is that my new car had some different aspects compared to my old identical car- such as no handbrake and i would have appreciated a short handover explaining how this worked."
"Great value for money, all staff have dealt with are polite, professional very helpful. I have just exchanged my BMW 4 series to a BMW 5 and the process was so simple and efficient."
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"Fab service , value for money , would definitely recommend"
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"Easy to change, friendly staff."
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"Very friendly efficient customer service"
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"Sadie welcomed us and remembered me from last year! She was very friendly and professional and I was delighted with my new car. EVOGO makes me feel totally at ease with the process of choosing a new car. I am a believer! Julie Wall."
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"The experience was not a pleasant one unfortunately. Feedback has been given to both the Sales and Ops managers"
Dear Amanda,
We’re really sorry that you were dissatisfied by your recent experience with EVOGO. Our Sales Manager is aware of it and your feedback is being taken on board. Kind regards, EVOGO
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"Excellent service provided by Lewis. I’ll be coming back for sure."
EVOGO is rated 4.70 based on 989 reviews