EVOGO Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend EVOGO

About EVOGO: We all love the freedom that having a car gives us.

However, let’s face it, owning a car can be a costly affair. Not only do you have to spend all your savings or take out finance to afford one in the first place but then you have the costs of running and maintaining the vehicle, not to mention the money you lose through depreciation when you sell it on for a newer model. What a hassle!

Which is why more and more people in the UK are choosing to lease rather than buy their car.

However, not all lease agreements are what they should be, often creating burdens of their own.

EVOGO is the smart alternative to vehicle leasing because you get all of the benefits of owning a vehicle, just like a traditional lease, but with a level of flexibility and a range of choice and cost that is unique to EVOGO.

You won’t be tied into lengthy contracts or complicated finance deals. And you’ll experience a premium level of service that will leave you feeling warm inside!

Ready to get behind the wheel of a brand new car? Flexible and affordable, on the latest makes and model of premium vehicles. Don't just go, EVOGO.

info@evogo.co.uk

201 Upwell Street

Tell us how EVOGO made you happy

Russell
"Unbelievable service and great knowledgable staff."
Andrew
"So easy to deal with. Paperwork was really clear and car collection was seamless. Would highly recommend evogo."
"Second vehicle from Evogo, the process again was seamless."
"First class service from John Murray once again. Just got my 2nd new car with Evogo today, the swap over was hassle free & simple paperwork. Am very impressed with the whole service. I would highly recommend Evogo, excellent thank you!"
"Lewis Fox was extremely helpful and made the process very easy."
"I've just collected my first Evogo car and everyone I dealt with in Evogo - from my first enquiry to driving the car away - was polite, friendly and helpful. Special thanks to Russel in Sales and Paul in the Luton office. I'm very happy with the car and am sure It won't be my last! Well done Evogo!"
"This is my second car after being in a Range Rover for 12 months. Super love the Hybrid after 2 days John G and Dean S have kept the experience super smooth. I'll be getting another car in the near future as the flexibility is perfect. Keep up the good work and can't wait to see 2019 car list."
"Just collected my 2nd Evogo car and could not be happier. The process was handled efficiently and I was fully informed throughout. Dean and his team make the whole process simple and stress free, I cannot recommend them highly enough."
"My family use Evogo, and I decided my next car would be Evogo aswell. I was told you must deal with Russell as he has been so helpful with family in the past. I have today taken delivery of my car and I dealt with Russell and i have to say he really is excellent. Such a nice down to earth guy and very friendly. My experience with Russell has been excellent throughout and I look forward to dealing with him again for my next car :-) thanks Russell"
"Very impressed with the service provided by Evogo. This is the second car within the family. Lewis looked after all aspects of the deal very well and kept me updated throughout the whole process. First rate service."
"Swapped cars for the first time yesterday. All went smoothly and very impressed with the whole process so thank you to all those involved."
"Nick was very helpful. Made sure he went out of his way for the pick up of my new car"
"Lewis was a pleasure to deal with, he was friendly and always helpful. I’m enjoying my brand new car and hope to carry on using EVOGO."
"Simple process with a human touch throughout. Lewis kept me informed throughout and gave me options to make my voice easier. A great service and a pleasure to do business with a company who focus on making this a customer friendly experience."
"Dealt with Lewis Fox throughout who was brilliant in answering any questions I had and just generally provided great customer service! Would definitely recommend Evogo as a result."
"great service - throughout......"
"Nick has been brilliant with me once again thank you so much"
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"Great service from start to finish! Helpful staff. Fantastic car. Great deal."
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"Very quick and hassle free service, was able to choose a car and pick it up straight away."
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"Quick easy service and a pleasure to pick up the vehicle so promptly"
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"Very good service from the Sheffield team."
"I've had a lots of different vehicles from Evogo due to work commitments one the last 3yrs. The flexibility is amazing when you don't know your schedule once month to the next. Great customer service in Luton on pick up and drop off from Paul."
"Great customer experience."