EVOGO Reviews

of reviewers recommend EVOGO
Read EVOGO Reviews

About EVOGO:

We all love the freedom that having a car gives us.

However, let’s face it, owning a car can be a costly affair. Not only do you have to spend all your savings or take out finance to afford one in the first place but then you have the costs of running and maintaining the vehicle, not to mention the money you lose through depreciation when you sell it on for a newer model. What a hassle!

Which is why more and more people in the UK are choosing to lease rather than buy their car.

However, not all lease agreements are what they should be, often creating burdens of their own.

EVOGO is the smart alternative to vehicle leasing because you get all of the benefits of owning a vehicle, just like a traditional lease, but with a level of flexibility and a range of choice and cost that is unique to EVOGO.

You won’t be tied into lengthy contracts or complicated finance deals. And you’ll experience a premium level of service that will leave you feeling warm inside!

Ready to get behind the wheel of a brand new car? Flexible and affordable, on the latest makes and model of premium vehicles. Don't just go, EVOGO.

info@evogo.co.uk

201 Upwell Street

Tell us how EVOGO made you happy
EVOGO 5 star review on 24th February 2020
Adam
EVOGO 5 star review on 18th December 2018
Victoria
More Photos & Videos
We have used Evogo several times now and have found their service to be accommodating and excellent. Lewis and Teri are both very helpful and efficient.
Great customer service from Lewis in Sheffield. Answered all questions quickly, would definitely recommend using Evogo.
Demanding cars back when you have good credit and never missed a payment
This is my 7th car now through Evogo. Every time the process gets easier and quicker.

From the phone call to let me know to bring my old car back to collecting my new car was 7 days - it could be quicker if I could choose a car quicker. There is a lot of choice!

I dealt with Teri who was excellent throughout the process. Courteous and professional and kept me up-to-date throughout. I couldn't recommend her and Evogo enough!

Finally, because of COVID, I had to print and sign all the documents at home. This speeded up the process on collection day by at least 30 minutes and made everything so much smoother. I hope they keep this process moving forward!
Hi Chris,

Great to hear that you are happy with the service and the recent changes that we have made to our collection process.

Many Thanks for your feedback and we will see you again soon.

EVOGO.
I was recomended by an existing customer and I have been very happy with my KIA, Lewis and you team were very helpful during this very testing time
Hi Jamie,

Really pleased to hear you are enjoying your new Kia, hopefully you remain an EVOGO customer for years to come.

Many Thanks,

EVOGO
As on 5 previous occasions the selection and collection of the vehicle could not have been easier. Lewis has the ability to make the whole process stress free and looks after customers with a high degree of attention. Had a smaller car this time because I wanted to try a hybrid but its got all the bells and whistles so I am not disappointed. Would highly recommend evogo to anyone.
Hi Howard,

Many thanks for the great feedback, we are pleased to read that you continue to be happy with the service and the cars provided.

See you again soon.

EVOGO
Very happy with our Audi, Lewis was great and is very helpful and quick to answer any questions. Thankyou
I've lost track of how many vehicles I've now had from EVOGO and my experience is always same - friendly, efficient and a great value way to run a vehicle.

Like many businessess currently, I'm not doing as much mileage since lockdown and looking to reduce costs. I was able to make the switch from my Merc C220 to a funky Mazda 3 really easily.

A massive thanks to Lewis Fox, who always looks after me extremely well.
Hi Steve,

Many Thanks for the great feedback. We hope you are enjoying your new car and we will see you again soon.

Many Thanks,

EVOGO
I was reecommended to Evogo by an existinhg customer and have found them thus far to be Excellant accross all departments. My frequent point of contact was Lewis Fox, and he was Excellant all the way throughout. Everyone you deal with at Evogo has a can do attitiude that you tend to get with smaller operations , rather than the large companies who are faceless and are hiding behind Covid 19. I had a couple of issues with the keyfob battery being flat and locking the car at 4.30pm on the day i picked the car up , but this was resolved firstly by Lewis and the follow up by (think he was called James) , and he fitted me the battery first thing next morning. At the moment everything is good. I look forwards to my next car change with them in September.
Evogo had the car I wanted for a good price. The service was excellent and I had no problem at all with the pick up. Would definitely recommend.
This is the second car I have had from Evogo and despite not having the model in stock I wanted, Lewis went out of his way to find one. Very easy to deal with, great communication, hassle free pick up. Cannot recommend this company enough based on my experience with Lewis, Russell and the team so far.
Evogo have been brilliant especially as the day we locked down they swapped my big bad boy Audi Q8 to a smaller cost efficient car with no questions asked. Since then I have swapped again and Lewis fox assisted politely and professionally throughout. Thank you
Excellent and efficient service.
Very reasonably priced.

Lewis has provided great customer service and I would highly recommend.
Great service from Lewis as always! Keep the new handover system it works better
Evogo have been an excellent company to deal with when I was looking for a car. My adviser/Contact is Teri and she has been both patient and helpful with walking me through the process as well as answering all my questions via email and phone. Pricing was similar to Car companies. As this is my first car, I had to go pick mine up. It was easy and straightforward. I definitely recommend using Evogo.
From my first dealing with Evogo and Lewis Fox it was plain sailing. The whole process was made very straight forward and Lewis was on hand to see the deal complete and answer any questions I had.
I have now returned the car which was a straight forward exercise as well and will be using Evogo once again through this next winter.
Hi David, glad to hear you had a great experience with Lewis. Thank you for recommending us, we look forward to seeing you again soon. Take care, EVOGO
I chose Evogo because of the flexibility they offered which suited my particular circumstances at the time. I needed a short term 3-month lease at a reasonable price and Evogo delivered that.
The process was seamless, fast and efficient. The collection and return of the vehicle was stress free and therefore I would highly recommend Evogo to anyone looking for a short term vehicle lease.
Hi John,
We are happy to hear we met all your needs, thank you so much for taking the time to recommend us. Take care, EVOGO
Excellent hand over by Dean at eyogo
Great car Audi SQ5 !
Great service thank you
We hope you're loving the SQ5! Thank you for recommending us, we look forward to seeing you again soon. Kind regards, EVOGO
I was extremely disappointed with my overall experience with Evogo. On returning my 1 Series after nearly 2 years of rental I was told I would have to pay £1500 in additional costs. I was told the alloy wheels I had already paid to get fixed were not up to 'Evogo standard'- see photos below- I was charged £90 x 4 for this. I was also told I had to pay £600 because I missed the BMW service, despite wanting to swap my car months earlier and them not having another one, I also received no reminder from Evogo that the service was due. Evogo were not willing to negotiate on these additional costs. I would not recommend going with this company. It may seem like an initial good deal, however, you will get stung at the end if ANYTHING is wrong with the car.
Dear Mark, many thanks for the feedback, EVOGO has acted in line with our company policies that are outlined in the service level agreement between yourself and EVOGO. The wheels on the BMW are polished/diamond cut alloys meaning that they can only be repaired on a CNC lathe machine, which in this instance they were not. You had them cheaply repaired and painted, any future purchaser of the vehicle will expect diamond cut alloys as they are standard equipment on this vehicle, we have therefore had to rectify the repairs before putting the vehicle up for sale. The servicing expectations are clearly set out in the Service Level Agreement signed and agreed to on collection of the vehicle. The vehicle in question also clearly counts down as to when the service is due in order for the warranty on the vehicle to be maintained. Every time the vehicle would have been started, the car would have displayed the servicing intervals which provided you with ample time to have the vehicle serviced. Also, contrary to your comment about not receiving reminders from us, we sent you four reminders since December which we can see you opened eight times in total, again you chose to ignore these and in doing so have invalidated the BMW warranty and missed a scheduled service interval which significantly detracts from the vehicles re-sale value. We even pay for the service and you could have elected to have the vehicle collected from your home or work address by the service centre appointed to carry it out at no additional cost, all you had to do is make a call to arrange the booking! So, because you failed to have the wheels repaired correctly and you failed to get the vehicle serviced on time, despite being reminded by the car every time you started it and despite our regular reminders (which you opened multiple times) you not only feel it appropriate to leave us a 1 star review, but mislead the audience you hope to reach with your review and imply it’s all our fault! Regards EVOGO
Evogo provide an original and innovative answer for new car buyers. A normal test drive lasts about 30 minutes which is absurd for such a major purchase. Evogo give you the opportunity to try a car for at least 3 months for a modest monthly charge. No long term commitment. If you like it you can buy it, if not take it back, or choose another car from their extensive list. The service was superb as was Russell who guided me through every step. An overall great experience.
Hi Ian, thank you for sharing your feedback, we are so happy to hear Russell guided you through our process and you had a great experience with us. We hope you are loving your Kia E-Niro and we look forward to accommodating your decision when its time for you to renew your car. In the meantime happy driving! Kind regards, EVOGO.
EVOGO is rated 4.73 based on 1,256 reviews