EVOGO Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend EVOGO

About EVOGO: We all love the freedom that having a car gives us.

However, let’s face it, owning a car can be a costly affair. Not only do you have to spend all your savings or take out finance to afford one in the first place but then you have the costs of running and maintaining the vehicle, not to mention the money you lose through depreciation when you sell it on for a newer model. What a hassle!

Which is why more and more people in the UK are choosing to lease rather than buy their car.

However, not all lease agreements are what they should be, often creating burdens of their own.

EVOGO is the smart alternative to vehicle leasing because you get all of the benefits of owning a vehicle, just like a traditional lease, but with a level of flexibility and a range of choice and cost that is unique to EVOGO.

You won’t be tied into lengthy contracts or complicated finance deals. And you’ll experience a premium level of service that will leave you feeling warm inside!

Ready to get behind the wheel of a brand new car? Flexible and affordable, on the latest makes and model of premium vehicles. Don't just go, EVOGO.

info@evogo.co.uk

201 Upwell Street

How would you rate EVOGO?

Kirstin
"Friendly staff, great selection of cars and very easy to sign up to the service."
Ben
"I upgraded my A6 Avant this month after 9 months to the 2017 spec black edition and it was delivered to my door! I cannot rate the service and company highly enough."
"The experience is definitely not a dealer experience. Take it or leave it are the options. That said I have recommended Evogo and my friend and her husband. They went ahead with a deal, my brother and a colleague are in the market and I have told them to go for it. It's worth having to wash your new car yourself as it is excellent value and the flexibility of change is brilliant."
"Very efficient"
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"Amazing service, lovely new car will be using in the future!"
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"The process of picking up the vehicle was speedy and efficient. All relevant information was explained thoroughly with any questions answered promptly. We were welcomed and offered refreshments on arrival. The representative was excellent."
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"Very quick and easy process."
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"Picked up my third car from EVOGO two weeks ago. EVOGO has proved an easy and cost effective way of sourcing my vehicle and delivered a quality vehicle every time."
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"Absolutely fantastic service again as I swapped into my second car with Evogo! Whole thing took less than an hour and Dominic was very helpful arranging the collection!"
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"staff very friendly, everything dome effeciently, easy to arrange"
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"Usual quick and efficient service from Evogo! In and out within 30 mins thanks to John G!"
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"Excellent service, this is a great way to run a new car."
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"When I arrived to collect my car the welcome and the admin procedures were slick in fact even though front number plate was different to the rear dean who processed my car spotted the problem and had the car with new plate fitted back in 10 mins then I was on my way so couldn't resist marking a 5 top man."
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"Nick was fantastic are the start of the process in picking a car. then the team at luton were great at pick. Its not the cheapest way to own a car but you pay for the flexibility and the service"
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"Such helpful service from Dean who found my interim car within a couple of days and had everything ready for my arrival. A personal touch and a fabulous car on budget with 4 miles on! What is not to love? Can't wait to get my next one in a month but love my Jazz!"
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"Evogo provided me with a super flexible vehicle rental agreement and did everything that is suggested, allowing the agreement to work around me. I have recently upgraded the car that I lease from them and am very happy with the service that they provided."
Hi Morgan, thanks for your review! Great to hear you have had a great experience with us and that you appreciate our approach. We hope you are loving your new vehicle! Thanks, EVOGO
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"John g was very helpful and made the process extremely easy. Very happy!"
Hi Sam, thanks for leaving us a review. Great to hear you're happy with your latest experience with us, and hope you are enjoying your new car! Thanks, EVOGO
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"My car change was like for like, or so I thought. It is now costing me £25 more a month (I had this increase on my last change 9 months ago - that's a £50 increase in a year). The new car appears to be a basic model, not exactly what I expected with a price increase. The differences being: Manual handbrake Manual seat adjusters No heated steering wheel Manual boot open/close No sun roof These are the changes I noted on my return home....not overly impressed that I wasn't told about any of these spec changes. I will not be leasing with Evogo next change."
Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We’re sorry to hear you weren’t happy with your most recent experience with us. Our rental rates are subject to changes in the automotive industry and manufacturer's offerings, so unfortunately we were only able to accommodate a GT line on the Sportage within your set budget, compared to your previous GT S line. This led to the differences in spec that you have noted, and we appreciate your comments regarding the communication of these spec changes – this has been fed back to the relevant teams to ensure we improve this communication moving forward. We sincerely hope we are able to find a solution at renewal stage, and if there is anything else we can do to resolve the matter please get in touch. With regards, EVOGO
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"We met with Nick when we collected the car and the process was very quick and easy."
Hi Marke, that's great to hear! Thanks for leaving us a review. Thanks, EVOGO
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"Very good communications and very friendly, helpful service from Sadie and Paul at the Houghton Regis collection centre. Would highly recommend this form of leasing and Evogo to anyone."
Hi Ian, thanks for the review. Glad to hear you had a great experience with us at our Houghton Regis centre, will pass your feedback on to the team and appreciate the recommendations! Thanks, EVOGO
How would you rate the vehicle handover process?
"Excellent service and love the flexibility. I’d like to thank Nic Attrill for all the help and insight in selecting the right vehicle for my needs. Jon"
Hi Jon, thanks so much for leaving us a review! Glad to hear you had a great experience with us and with Nick, we hope you are loving the new vehicle! Thanks, EVOGO
Stuart Hawkwood
Verified Reviewer
"EVOGO- First class service from start to finish ! Now enjoying my new car . Would recommend in a heartbeat . Thanks Evogo !"
Hi Stuart, thanks for leaving us a review, it's great to hear you've had such a great experience with us! Thanks, EVOGO
James Barber
Verified Reviewer
"This place does exactly what it says on the tin with no hidden extras. Hassle free from start to finish. From enquiry to car pick up, the whole process took 7 days. On the day of pick up Terry very informatively took me through the contract and signatures in record breaking time and then I was out of the door and in a brand new M140!! I thoroughly researched PCP and other leasing deals before contacting these guys and they beat them all. Couldn't recommend them enough and have already passed on your details to a couple of interested colleagues. P.S apologies for wheel spinning out of your gate...I'd forgotten how powerful that beast is!!"
Hi James, what a lovely review! Thanks for your feedback, we are very pleased to hear that you've had such a positive experience with us and we appreciate your recommendations, hope you are loving the M140! Thanks, EVOGO
EVOGO is rated 4.67 based on 589 reviews