EVOGO Reviews

of reviewers recommend EVOGO
Read EVOGO Reviews

About EVOGO:

We all love the freedom that having a car gives us.

However, let’s face it, owning a car can be a costly affair. Not only do you have to spend all your savings or take out finance to afford one in the first place but then you have the costs of running and maintaining the vehicle, not to mention the money you lose through depreciation when you sell it on for a newer model. What a hassle!

Which is why more and more people in the UK are choosing to lease rather than buy their car.

However, not all lease agreements are what they should be, often creating burdens of their own.

EVOGO is the smart alternative to vehicle leasing because you get all of the benefits of owning a vehicle, just like a traditional lease, but with a level of flexibility and a range of choice and cost that is unique to EVOGO.

You won’t be tied into lengthy contracts or complicated finance deals. And you’ll experience a premium level of service that will leave you feeling warm inside!

Ready to get behind the wheel of a brand new car? Flexible and affordable, on the latest makes and model of premium vehicles. Don't just go, EVOGO.

info@evogo.co.uk

201 Upwell Street, ,

Tell us how EVOGO made you happy
EVOGO 5 star review on 5th November 2020
EVOGO 5 star review on 1st August 2019
Austen
EVOGO 5 star review on 18th December 2018
Adam
The customer service is excellent But they charge a reservation fee which is hidden and non refundable. It should be clearly mentioned upfront and not at the point of paying for the rental when most people has done their plans and has no time to arrange alternative
Dear Dr Ahmed, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, although we are a little disappointed with only receiving 2 Stars from you, considering you are already on your 4th car with us. We are delighted of course that you have found our customer service to be excellent, I will pass your feedback on to the team that look after you. We do try and be as transparent as possible with all costs associated with our service and I apologise if you felt our initial fee wasn't explained to you clearly. When a new customer joins us, they normally pay an initial fee of one and a half times the monthly payment of the vehicle they wish to take, this is non refundable, we do however explain this to any customer that calls to enquire about our service, we also provide confirmation on email to all email enquiries. It is also mentioned in our introductory video on our website and detailed in our F&Q's page, and is only paid on the first car a customer takes with us, again I apologise if we missed any of these steps with your initial enquiry. Regards EVOGO.
Great service by Russell.....easy to talk to. Understands, made things easy.
Excellent customer service and a great /efficient handover by Lewis. The car is great too. Thanks Lewis :)
Honestly can't fault them and their service and I've used a few short lerm lease companies over the years and these guys have it nailed. Even in these uncertain times, collecting my first car and swapping for a newer model was seamless, all covid secure, and very happy. They even allow you to put your private plate on if you keep the car long enough, from the sales staff to the backroom staff everyone is on the ball. Prices are competitive also given the nature of the contracts and I have no intention of changing suppliers anytime soon.
No issues with Evogo over the past year. Happy to renew with a great deal. Very straight forward process and most importantly stress-free thanks to Lewis’s excellent customer service. Would definitely recommend!
Account manager Lewis is great ambassador for the company. Easy to get on with, reliable and has great recommendations!
I would highly recommend EVOGO.... after using other similar companies EVOGO has to be No1. I first contacted Lewis in March and then with the situation had to put plans on Hold. Come August I had decided I wanted to go electric, and EVOGO had a great selection of cars that suited that requirement.

I picked up the Kia Soul EV from the Luton branch and was very impressed with how quickly I collected the car... signed and off I went.

I am looking forward to what car I will get next!

Thanks, Lewis for the fab service so far!
EVOGO 5 star review on 5th November 2020
I highly recommend using EVOGO - where can you get the flexibility of a 3 month car lease? All I can say is I have used EVOGO for over 2 years and had no issues and had over 6 cars. They are relaxed when car returned back so you don't need panic about it being immaculate as they are fine with reasonable wear and tear. Even if you need an alloy refurbished if you kerbed it then very reasonable cost. I have dealt with Nick and Lewis and both always return calls within 24 hours. I originally failed credit score and spoke to Dean(Manager) and he got decision reversed when I showed savings account. Ignore the poor reviews and take my words for it as I am certainly not an easy customer and if their service anything less than 5 star I would not be using them
I have been a customer for over 2.5 years. The service is great, it’s no fuss and the vehicles are fantastic. The 89 day contracts allow a lot of flexibility to continue or end. The staff are always very helpful, Russell has looked after us from the start and has been superb. Highly recommend this business if you’re looking to lease cars.
Picked up our 6th Evogo car from Russ and Lewis this morning,a gorgeous metallic black Audi Q3.
Thanks once again for wonderful customer service which is especially amazing given the current circumstances.
Looking forward to seeing you all again soon to pick up another Q7 hopefully.
If you haven't tried them before give them a chance,we wouldn'tuse anyone else now,what's not to like,new car every 12 months at very competitive prices and fair repair costs for any dinks picked up along the way.
Chris & Georgina Pearson
First car and was pleased with the whole process. Good levels of contact from first Dean & then Teri. Handover was smooth, and they were very helpful. Lovely car and reasonable rates. Good wide choice also.
Always a pleasurable experience. Great rates and service, I have recommended before and would highly recommend to anyone looking to lease
Julie Gokce
Hi Julie,

Many Thanks for the 5 star review, we really appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon.

EVOGO
Fantastic service from Russell in the sales team. Excellent communication throughout the process and a very quick and smooth exchange from my old car to my new. Highly recommend.
Hi Catherine,

Many thanks for the great feedback, we're really pleased to hear you continue to enjoy our service. You know where we are should you need anything.

Thanks,

EVOGO
A very shady company. I thought I was getting a car from a company called Easilease, when collecting the car the company name was not Easilease it was Evogo. When I questioned this I was told that Easilease was part of Evogo. I paid a much higher deposit than was necessary. It turns out that the person running Easilease was a friend of one of the founders of Evogo and was allowed to do this, I was told this off the record from the person who did the handover of my first car. I'm not going to mention names but he would take deposits which were up to 4 times the amount required, pay the required deposit to Evogo on your behalf and then you would be an Evogo customer, with him pocketing the rest of the deposit. Evogo knew this was going on even though they refuse responsibility over it.

If you came to Evogo through Easilease you were ripped off, you paid a massively higher deposit than needed. Evogo will not take any responsibility over this even though they allowed it to happen.

Shame on you Evogo, I look forward to a smart repsonse!
Good Afternoon,

Many Thanks for your feedback.

EVOGO has in the past, as is common practice within the vehicle leasing and rental sector worked with a number of third party broker companies. These companies operate independently from EVOGO and have their own set of terms and conditions relating to the product that they offer. Of course EVOGO also obtain and work with customers directly, at this point we have our own terms of business which we adhere to and are available to review through our website. Any issue relating to a third party broker and/or their terms and conditions should be addressed with that company directly, EVOGO wouldn't be able to comment on any payments taken by the third party or any terms of business they implement.

We would also like to make it clear that the third party broker company in question has no relationship with any founder of EVOGO LTD.

Finally, we would like to clarify that EVOGO no longer works with any third party broker companies after a change in company policy around 2 years ago.

EVOGO
We have used Evogo several times now and have found their service to be accommodating and excellent. Lewis and Teri are both very helpful and efficient.
Great customer service from Lewis in Sheffield. Answered all questions quickly, would definitely recommend using Evogo.
Demanding cars back when you have good credit and never missed a payment
This is my 7th car now through Evogo. Every time the process gets easier and quicker.

From the phone call to let me know to bring my old car back to collecting my new car was 7 days - it could be quicker if I could choose a car quicker. There is a lot of choice!

I dealt with Teri who was excellent throughout the process. Courteous and professional and kept me up-to-date throughout. I couldn't recommend her and Evogo enough!

Finally, because of COVID, I had to print and sign all the documents at home. This speeded up the process on collection day by at least 30 minutes and made everything so much smoother. I hope they keep this process moving forward!
Hi Chris,

Great to hear that you are happy with the service and the recent changes that we have made to our collection process.

Many Thanks for your feedback and we will see you again soon.

EVOGO.
I was recomended by an existing customer and I have been very happy with my KIA, Lewis and you team were very helpful during this very testing time
Hi Jamie,

Really pleased to hear you are enjoying your new Kia, hopefully you remain an EVOGO customer for years to come.

EVOGO is rated 4.72 based on 1,271 reviews