Ettore Cycling Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ettore Cycling
Read Ettore Cycling Reviews

About Ettore Cycling:

Ettore is a UK based cycling brand who specialises in cycling clothing and accessories. We have many years of experience under our collective belts and as cycling enthusiasts ourselves, believe we are best positioned to offer what cyclists need and want.

Great roll top water proof bag
Free and fast delivery so thank you Ettore
Easily the best value for money in terms of cycling shorts and cycling jerseys. I recommend Ettore to all my friends at the club, haha!
Great quality and feels good on the back. Love it!
Excellent and half the price my husband paid for a similar one
Great bag, very spacious. I use it when cycling to work to keep clothes dry and take lunch. I would recommend this bag
Interior picket attached (permanently) upside down and no use. Looks very cheap product and slow customer service to faulty item issue
Hi, I am sorry about the fault with the pocket on the bag, a prepaid return label was sent to you so this could be returned within 48 hours and a full refund has been issued to you. I am sorry about the inconvenice caused, Best regards, Chris
Really good value for money. Certainly wind and rain proof. Back of jacket could have done with being a bit longer! Highly visible at night
Great product, great price and quick delivery, what more could you want?
Bought a couple of short sleeve jerseys. They feel very high-quality and comfortable. I am really happy I got them!
Great pair of mens cycling shorts.
Delivered when it stated it would, good service, no problems. Grateful for the sizing info, as I am usually a size 10 or ā€œSā€ size, but your sizing info helps me decide I should take a smaller size. So that is helpful.
Very happy with my new cycling jacket. Its great value for the quality. Wind proof, rainproof and reflective. Thank you
Extremely good service
Good quality jacket for a reasonable price and quick delivery. Highly recommended.
Well so far so good. Very pleased with the fit of the jacket. Arms longish but better than too short. I'm broad chested and 6'and the large fits perfectly. Not been out in heavy rain yet so can't comment on waterproof ability.
I purchased the jacket for my wife too go cycling, she is happy with it.
Great service and a great backpack. Really pleased with the value for money as well
Easy to order and super quick delivery, very efficient service!
Website easy to use. Product arrived quuickly through Royal Mail