EOS Rooflights Ltd Reviews

Iona
Sharon
EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 14th June 2020
Ray
The roof light that I ordered arrived on time and appears to be very well made. The instructions were clear and my builder had no problems installing it, other than in getting it onto the roof as it is very heavy. The roof light looks good and I am glad that I was able to buy one with such a good U value as I wanted the light without the loss of heat.
Great service, nothing is a hassle and super helpful
Prompt delivery, excellent quality and easy to install, a great product.
EoS and their staff were very helpful in design and specification for a large skylight. They gave top quality support in the runnup to installation and were very accommodating in helping to source correct vehicle to crane in said (very heavy) skylight.
I'm delighted with my EOS roof lights. I had to choose roof lights that were slightly smaller than I wanted, due to design constraints, but the amount of light provided is wonderful and unexpected. The whole kitchen is lit up, even when the curtains are closed across our french doors. Many thanks EOS, A happy customers.
Very happy with the service from EOS staff and quality of the product. Would definitely use again.
Great after sales support and service from knowledgeable staff. Also a really good quality product.
Excellent service! The windows are gorgeous and their staff are always so available and happy to answer questions on short notice, and I had a lot!
Really helpful on specifying size and advice on installing.
Really nice company - fast, efficient and pleasant in all my dealings with them. There was a delivery error and they worked hard to find a solution as quickly as possible and did everything they said they would. Really impressed all round - when you are having an extension on your house, you end up dealing with lots of suppliers. I wish they were all as good as EOS.
Eos gave us a really good service, good communication throughout, most importantly the roof lights are amazing - really good quality and look great
Ease of installation and provided a huge amount of light to our extension. We chose the electric opening option which is fantastic for ventilation.
Very good service but most importantly excellent quality roof lights, very pleased thank you
They delivered what I wanted!
Good service and communication, competitive prices. Very helpful and understanding.
Great product, helpful customer service staff who answered any question I had.
Quality product , priced well and delivered on time.
Perfect rooflight. Responsive, quick and good quality. Happy.
quick and reliable service
Excellent customer service when I called to discuss with Chris Higgins about delivery. And the rooflights look really good now they are installed. I will definitely be specifying the products again. Helen Fife Architect
EOS Rooflights Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 264 reviews