EOS Rooflights Ltd Reviews

Iona
Sharon
EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 14th June 2020
Ray
Really helpful on specifying size and advice on installing.
Really nice company - fast, efficient and pleasant in all my dealings with them. There was a delivery error and they worked hard to find a solution as quickly as possible and did everything they said they would. Really impressed all round - when you are having an extension on your house, you end up dealing with lots of suppliers. I wish they were all as good as EOS.
Eos gave us a really good service, good communication throughout, most importantly the roof lights are amazing - really good quality and look great
Ease of installation and provided a huge amount of light to our extension. We chose the electric opening option which is fantastic for ventilation.
Very good service but most importantly excellent quality roof lights, very pleased thank you
They delivered what I wanted!
Good service and communication, competitive prices. Very helpful and understanding.
Great product, helpful customer service staff who answered any question I had.
Quality product , priced well and delivered on time.
Perfect rooflight. Responsive, quick and good quality. Happy.
quick and reliable service
Excellent customer service when I called to discuss with Chris Higgins about delivery. And the rooflights look really good now they are installed. I will definitely be specifying the products again. Helen Fife Architect
The rooflight itself is a great addition to our house; we are very pleased with it. It was simple to contact EOS on the 'phone and they were quick to answer any queries we had. (One query was just as we were installing the rooflight so we needed a quick response!)
Brilliant efficient service. Explained everything on full. Would highly recommend them. Delighted with our rooflights
Delighted with our EOS Rooflight, great service, great quality, really finishes our new kitchen off!
Very swift delivery , very good product and reasonably priced compared to competitors I got quotes from.
I have used EOS roof-lights over the past few months. Their prices compare very favorably with their competitors. The rooflights are of very good quality. They are able to supply their products very quickly. Will use again.
Excellent customer service and delivered more than they have promised!
EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 26th April 2019 EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 26th April 2019 EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 26th April 2019 EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 26th April 2019
Superb quality product and well under building regs u value requirements. It is the highlight of my extensive house renovations. Great after sales service.
Prompt service and helpful advice
EOS Rooflights Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 256 reviews