EOS Rooflights Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend EOS Rooflights Ltd

How would you rate EOS Rooflights Ltd ?

Stuart Herring
"Good service and good communications on queries and time scales"
Ollie Quaie
"EOS were very helpful to me from my first inquiry to the order to the delivery. They phoned me back promptly with any additional information I needed. High standard of window which I’m very happy with and also competitively priced."
Sarah Miller
"EOS offer a great range of products with good prices and stock availability. The team in the office are very helpful and nice people to do business with."
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"All contact with EOS was dealt with efficiently and by friendly staff. The quality of the rooflight is excellent. In a different league to the alternatives I have seen. A couple of points to improve on below, however these do not detract from how the quality of the roof light lifts the whole build..... - Rooflight did not arrive on the advised date, arriving the following morning instead. This required a number of builders to return the following day to lift off the van. - Do not underestimate the weight. Very challenging for my builder just to get off the box van. - The ordering instructions make it clear to provide the size of the hole. That will then equate to clear glass when fitted. However on arrival length and width of clear glass were both 3cm shorter than ordered. This was explained by phone as relating to the rebate for plaster board, however this should be made clearer ahead of ordering as we could have ordered 3cm larger to get the clear glass size originally envisaged."
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"Excellent product and faultless service. Fixed rooflight was delivered on time, communication was good throughout the period and staff were always helpful and courteous. Rooflight looks stunning!"
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"Very good product and service from the team. Would recommend"
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"We require 3 windows for 2 projects and they where very well priced and also had them in stock. will be using again."
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"For all the reasons I have rated them highly"
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"Awsome company to deal with, item was out of stock online and thier guys found me what i needed and sorted delivery quickly and efficiently. Will defiantly recommend to others."
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"Good service and good communications on queries and time scales"
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"Their customer service was good. I was able to speak with someone quickly and easily by telephone or email to clarify points before I ordered my items. The ordering process was very easy and the items were delivered on time. Upon delivery there was a scratch on one of my rooflights. I contacted EOS immediately and they were happy to send a repair kit to me, free of charge, which arrived in the post within a few days of me speaking with them. I'm very pleased with the service I've received and the product looks great in my new extension!"
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"Beautiful roof lights - exceeded our expectations"
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"Good product and service. Have never let me down"
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"The roof lights arrived on time, were well protected in transit and all queries were answered to our satisfaction."
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"Fantastic service, super helpful getting it all to Jersey and product is perfect for us. Thanks"
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"Swift. Delivery. Arrived as described. Straight forward payment arrangement. Great advice and support when planning project. Motorised rooflight works remarkably quietly. A little costly however compared to some competition."
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"They have provided us with a quality product"
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"Product and delivery as expected."
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"Good product, delivered on time, and looks great in our new flat roof extension."
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"I actually bought my roof lights on the back of EOS’s reviews section, and now my extension is nearing completion, (finally) I wanted to pass on my experience. I couldn’t be happier with my decision, its clearly a very high quality product and they look amazing in our new kitchen. They are heavy so make sure you have lots of strong guys on site. The staff are all very helpful and seem very knowledgable. Highly recommended them."
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"Excellent customer service. Really took the time to listen to our needs and help us find exactly what we wanted, within the time schedule from our builders. They were also flexible as the schedule shifted and always available for any questions. And beyond that, our roof lights look so amazing! So, I'm a very happy customer."
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"EOS were very helpful during the sales process, liaising directly with my builder to confirm requirements (when I was way out of my depth). My builder’s feedback post installation is that the windows are heavy duty and top quality, even when compared with more expensive options he’s fitted in the past. He’ll be recommending EOS for future builds."
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"Product was just as promised and delivery and information excellent. We are very pleased with it."
EOS Rooflights Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 164 reviews