EOS Rooflights Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend EOS Rooflights Ltd

How would you rate EOS Rooflights Ltd?

Tim Harris
Tim Harris
Verified Buyer
"The EOS rooflight we have installed is fantastic, the light within the room now is beautiful, the rooflight itself is a modern, slick design, it has transformed the space!"
"The finish is very good and the rooflight looks lovely. However, my builder has advised to be prepared for it to be a bit fiddly to fit. Now it is up, it looks great and is definitely how I had hoped it would look. Well worth the purchase."
"Chris was a great help in selecting my roof lights. Quick delivery for 3 stock roof lights and the builders had them installed without a problem. The one opening roof light has not been connected so I wait to see how it works after our extension is complete."
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"Excellent product, very stylish and good quality"
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"Our roof light with rain sensor add so much to our new extension. The window is great. EOS were a great help with waiting for our builders to be ready to install."
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"Great product, excellent customer service, very easy process from order to installation. My builder has already recommended this product to other customer and is the best he has fitted!"
"High quality products"
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"Fantastic. Product really well made. And. Finished to very high standard"
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"We were very pleased to find a stock rooflight which matched our requirements. The product has only just gone in but so far so good."
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"I found The sales person very helpful with our bespoke design. The roof light was delivered on time and we are very happy with the product."
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"from start to finish the service provided was friendly, helpful and professional. we are extremely pleased with the product, looks great and will definitely be using EOS in the future."
How did you find the Quality of the Product?
"We ordered a rooflight, the staff were very helpful and giving an appropriate advice. Quick delivery and i’m very happy with the product. Defenitly Recomended"
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"The people we dealt with on the phone were both polite and very helpful with our order, dealing with the whole process very efficently. The rooflights were delivered to site and our customers were very pleased with them once installed and the effect of such extra light into the extension. We would recommend EOS Rooflights as did visit other manufacturers prior to ordering them but found them to be a superior product overall."
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"The were very good at keeping you informed as to when the product was to be delivered even down to approx time of the day, very good and would use them again."
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"No complaints so far. Rooflights look great and arrived as promised."
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"I looked at quite a few of the competitors roof windows and none compared to the quality of EOS Rooflights. In situ, they look fantastic. I wanted to construct my own insulated up stands and the sales team at EOS provided plenty of quick technical info to assist. I also need to delay my order and EOS kindly agreed to store a large roof window for a couple of weeks until I had space on the job site. If you are planning to construct your own insulated up stands, beware of the amount of time it will take you or your carpenter and factor this cost against buying the up stands from EOS (you will need an onsite table saw, unless you have a workshop and adequate space for a glue up). Make sure you have a plan on how you are going to get the roof window to its final location prior to purchase-one of mine was 2.8m long and weighed circa 250kg-I had a relatively easy route to the installation point , but I doubt this will always be the case."
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"Very nice product, competitive prices and very professional communication. Having researched many similar products, I am very happy to have chosen EOS!"
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"From the outset I received excellent service. I enquired about fixed, opening and bespoke roof lights , both Elliot and Chris provided all the information I required. The order was placed and the deliveries were made on time. Following delivery I raised a couple of installation queries and received a speedy response. Very happy with rooflights, and Eos"
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"Excellent product & service"
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"Great company to use - very helpful with pre-order enquiries, and we’re very accommodating when organising delivery dates and details. I would be happy to recommend EoS."
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"Very easy transaction, great product and delivery service was fantastic. Only constructive feedback I can give is to better highlight the weight of the product and that can/will cause issues with delivery and installation. Luckily we had 6 builders on site who between them managed to move the £140kg roof light but what that meant is that we had to pay extra to re-enforce the roof with different beams"
EOS Rooflights Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 135 reviews