EOS Rooflights Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend EOS Rooflights Ltd

How would you rate EOS Rooflights Ltd ?

Ollie Quaie
"EOS were very helpful to me from my first inquiry to the order to the delivery. They phoned me back promptly with any additional information I needed. High standard of window which I’m very happy with and also competitively priced."
Sarah Miller
"EOS offer a great range of products with good prices and stock availability. The team in the office are very helpful and nice people to do business with."
Mark Cunningham
"The service provided by EOS Rooflights was absolutely outstanding. From the communication via e-mail and telephone, to the quality of the product, I could not fault them one bit. We have now had our rooflights fitted and they look amazing! The joiner said the instructions were easy to follow and the rooflights themselves were easy to fit. Amazing!"
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"Fantastic service, super helpful getting it all to Jersey and product is perfect for us. Thanks"
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"Swift. Delivery. Arrived as described. Straight forward payment arrangement. Great advice and support when planning project. Motorised rooflight works remarkably quietly. A little costly however compared to some competition."
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"They have provided us with a quality product"
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"Product and delivery as expected."
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"Good product, delivered on time, and looks great in our new flat roof extension."
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"I actually bought my roof lights on the back of EOS’s reviews section, and now my extension is nearing completion, (finally) I wanted to pass on my experience. I couldn’t be happier with my decision, its clearly a very high quality product and they look amazing in our new kitchen. They are heavy so make sure you have lots of strong guys on site. The staff are all very helpful and seem very knowledgable. Highly recommended them."
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"Excellent customer service. Really took the time to listen to our needs and help us find exactly what we wanted, within the time schedule from our builders. They were also flexible as the schedule shifted and always available for any questions. And beyond that, our roof lights look so amazing! So, I'm a very happy customer."
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"EOS were very helpful during the sales process, liaising directly with my builder to confirm requirements (when I was way out of my depth). My builder’s feedback post installation is that the windows are heavy duty and top quality, even when compared with more expensive options he’s fitted in the past. He’ll be recommending EOS for future builds."
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"Product was just as promised and delivery and information excellent. We are very pleased with it."
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"Really helpful when I called to order my roof lights explaining delivery info, weights, fitting instructions etc.., Really accommodating in facilitating a specific delivery time and date (at relatively short notice); finally the finished product, robust, elegant and fantastic. First class."
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"Very competitively priced!! Went the extra mile to help me out and gave all the support, advice and technical details that I needed for our project (Triple glazed - PassivHaus project) Will be sure to use EOS on any further Rooflight orders!!"
"Lovely skylight... I bought the fixed 1500*1000 and opening 1500*1000, both with upstands. Thanks to Chris for all his help. Tex - DA8"
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"Very well made rooflights."
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"Excellent product with a very high finish. EOS were very helpful and we are delighted with the rooflight we ordered. Our room looks amazing now we have so much light flooding in to it. We looked at lots of suppliers but we are glad we chose EOS on recommendation from our builder who had used them before."
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"We met EOS at the Homebuild Show in Birmingham as we wanted to see the rooflights before we bought them for our extension. We met with Elliot who answered all of our questions and helped out with our plans, as one of the sizes needed amending. The rooflights look beautiful in our kitchen. I would highly recommend EOS to anyone, especially if you this is your first build. Elliot couldn't of been more helpful with answering our queries."
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"Excellent product, very stylish and good quality"
What is the likelihood of you Recommending EOS
"Our roof light with rain sensor add so much to our new extension. The window is great. EOS were a great help with waiting for our builders to be ready to install."
EOS Rooflights Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 153 reviews