EOS Rooflights Ltd Reviews

Iona
Sharon
EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 14th June 2020
Ray
Good communication from the very beginning , helpful and informative to help us find the most suitable rooflights for our project. Items arrived as scheduled and was of expected quality. Won't hesitate to recommend .
EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 21st September 2020
EOS where very helpful throughout, the pricing was competitive with all the quotes we received and the walk-on rooflight was exceptionally well made. We prepared the opening using EOS details and plans and it came exactly as described and fitted perfectly (this seems obvious but surprisingly doesn't always happen). I would 100% use them again and would recommend EOS to others without hesitation. I am extremely pleased with the finished rooflight and it looks brilliant installed. My contractor said it was perfect and came exactly as described too, so good all round. No pictures at present but can provide later! It looks fab!
EOS supported with
perfect , elegant and simple which is what we wanted. looks good. Builders told me easy to fit and fiiting instructions were appreciated as they were very clear
Excellent service, I had a few questions regarding installation and these were answered very quickly, very happy to recommend EOS!
Very happy with the service on time no delays
Quick delivery and great product
Looks great. Very solid, good quality. Service was wonderful, delivered in a couple of days as promised
We purchased a flat roof light last year and we're so glad we did. It's made such a difference to the light we get into the room and looks amazing too. Top product and great results. Our builder was impressed with it too and how quickly his question was answered when he was installing it.
As part of my build project I researched many companies looking for good quality skylights and a company that could offer both opening and fixed skylights. EOS fitted all my requirements. Both Elliot and Chris were consummate professionals in dealing with my queries and ensuring I got my delivery on time. The skylights were solidly constructed and we love them. The only thing I will say is that if you order a bespoke size, make sure you can wait 6 weeks from order to delivery.
Very pleased with rooflights . Easy to fit . Great communication both when ordering and delivering. Would definitely buy again.
Brilliant company to work with, always ready to assist, and very good communication. Excellent product, of great quality and looks brilliant, well pleased. Thanks to all at EOS
Delighted with our rooflights. EOS did everything they said they would do when they said they would do it. We were a bit nervous about doing our own fitting but we got precise, practical instruction diagrams and all went very smoothly
Excellent rooflights and easy to fit
EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 5th November 2020
Excellent product, delivered on time. Would certainly use this company again,
Rooflights are high quality and fixing instructions clear.
A great product. The speed and efficiency of the online purchase and then the delivery of the items made the process a hassle free pleasure that is all to rare these days.
From ordering to receiving our rooflight everything went great, we built the upstand ourselves from the drawings supplied and the light fitted perfectly. Excellent product at a great price. Wish everything on our extension went that well. 5 stars all round.
Hi, excellent service and they added solar control without additional charge.
Clearly a top quality roof light which is beautifully made. I looked at several manufacturers and the EOS had the best insulation among those I looked at. The frame is substantially made and the glass perfectly set into it. It was really simple to fit and the superb drawings allowed me to construct the kirb with confidence and accuracy. Delivery was fast and the unit well supported and protected on a pallet.
EOS Rooflights Ltd 5 star review on 7th October 2020
Very impressed with dealing with EOS, great quality product, courteous and good communication which helped make my decision to purchase the 2 Roof lights I needed from them. Thanks for your help.
EOS Rooflights Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 256 reviews