Environ Pest Control Reviews

of reviewers recommend Environ Pest Control
Read Environ Pest Control Reviews

About Environ Pest Control:

Pest control in London is a unique field requiring expertise and knowledge of our city and its pests. Environ Pest Control are your local, discreet pest control experts dedicated in the control of all pests and vermin in London. We provide a professional, prompt service to both the residential and commercial sector. Our expertise was showcased in the BBC series “The Rat Pack” and the media come to us for expert London pest control advice.

info@environps.co.uk

21c Munster RD

Tell us how Environ Pest Control made you happy
Friendly and efficient service. However, I recommend asking for an itemised quote before agreeing to work. Had I done this (and researched online for average costings) I would have avoided the situation whereby the labour and on-costs were vastly disproportionate and expensive in relation to the parts and work involved.
I had cockroaches from the neighbours and it took 5 visits from this company to resolve the issue, to be fair they had to get in next door and they didn't charge me extra but I had to live with the cockroaches for too long
Environ Pest Control is rated 4.65 based on 181 reviews