Environ Pest Control Reviews

of reviewers recommend Environ Pest Control
Read Environ Pest Control Reviews

About Environ Pest Control:

Pest control in London is a unique field requiring expertise and knowledge of our city and its pests. Environ Pest Control are your local, discreet pest control experts dedicated in the control of all pests and vermin in London. We provide a professional, prompt service to both the residential and commercial sector. Our expertise was showcased in the BBC series “The Rat Pack” and the media come to us for expert London pest control advice.

ricky@environpestcontrol.co.uk

Unit 12, Parson Green Depot, 33-39 Parsons Green Ln, Fulham, London

Tell us how Environ Pest Control made you happy
I am so happy with the service I received from Environ. I was very distressed about my mouse problem when I phoned Environ and the lovely lady on the phone, Harriet, helped to calm me down and organised someone to visit the next day. I have had two visits, an intial one to lay bait and a follow up. Both operatives Daniel and Harry have been professional and very kind and understanding about my fears. They were so knowedgeable and explained everything they were doing which has really helped me to feel safe again. Thank you Environ.
I am so glad that you are happy with the pest control service from Environ, we try hard to get our customer a same day service or a time down to the hour that's convenient for you, thanks for your custom
Really impressed by Environ. I had a mouse in my flat and googled local pest control and got there number. I liaised with Ben in head office who assured me I was in the right hands and he was right. Really prompt service. Really professionally engineer. I would definitely recommend.
Thanks for the kind words anon it's appreciated, Ben can every reassuring and is also very efficient at ho job , ill e sure to pass this one, we are here to help you at anytime, thanks
Absolutely fantastic service from Emily and Darren today. They picked up on my distress about rats and went above and beyond to reassure me and to get help to me as soon as possible. The survey was carried out comprehensively and professionally and I feel we are finally in good hands and will get the problem sorted. Thank you!
I am so glad that our moth eradication service was carried out to your satisfaction, we always carry out free moth surveys prior to the quotation so that we can provide you with an accurate quotation and proposal as is the case here, thanks for the review ill let Emily know
I wanted to write a review in order to say a huge Thank You to Emily Clark for all her hard work and determination with dealing with a very difficult situation. We are a small property management team and rely on competent and reliable contractors. Emily was completely professional, kept a sense of humour throughout and was a joy to deal with. Honestly could not recommend Environ more highly, efficient and professional, stuck to dates and timings and were unbelievably flexible all orchestrated amazingly with Emily's help. Will be dealing again with Emily and Environ in the future. Thank you!
Thanks for taking the time writing the review Lucie, we really appreciate your business, I understand the challenges managing residential properties can be so I am happy that we are there to assist you and we do try to be flexible for our clients
After attendance of Environ pest control Engineer. Client has requested that engineer could become full time services engineer for sites. As they really liked the way he conducted him self and high standard of service completed today.
Thanks, Lene, we always allocate one technician (plus a back-up tech) to a particular site where we carry out pest control routine inspections, it ensures that we have a thorough understanding of the building structure and the unique situation regarding the pest control treatment
I couldn’t recommend Environ Pest Control enough. I had a mouse issue in my flat and was recommended them by a friend. I called in the morning at roughly 9.30am and spoke with Ben and had someone out to see me the same day to put baits down. After a couple visits they were all gone. Couldn’t be happier!
We are often recommended by our clients, I'm not sure whether that's a good thing as its either we are good at our job or everyone has mice in London hahaha, thanks for the nice review we really appreciate it
I couldn’t recommend Environ enough! After calling them at 7am for an emergency pest control issue they had emailed me with a time slot and one of their guys (Daniel O Connor) by 8.45am. Daniel was professional and helpful and got the job done. He was able to answer any questions and concerns I had and we have seen no mice since! Thankyou environ and Daniel!
Thanks for the review Rachel, we are trying really hard to increase the speed of our emergency pest control service to our local residents and I am glad we answered all of your questions and that you have not seen any mice since!
I had a brilliant experience with Tom fro Enviorn yesterday! He organised for a pest control exec to come to my house within the hour, absolutely fantastic given i have a real phobia of mice! Christophe (the mouse exterminator) was very informative and helpful and really put us at ease. This was the first time we'd ever had a mouse in the house and I really valued their help and support. High recommend!
I am so glad Tome was able to assist you today and is m happy we resolved your house problem, it's great to hear. We focus on phobias as part of our training programme so that we can be sympathetic to those people suffering from phobias of pests.
A squirrel dropped into our bedroom through the chimney, and there was no way I could get the little critter out. I called Environ, and someone came a couple of hours later, and he got rid of the squirrel by having it walk a plank through an open window. Great service! Worth every penny. I hope not to use again, but will if the squirrel (or any of his rodent cousins) should come to visit.
Thanks, sometimes we have to be a little unconventional in our squirrel control treatments, we were once called out to a pest control treatment as there was a squirrel in a Christmas tree! glad we could help you!
Really poor customer service and incompetent office staff. Had to wait a week to receive the report they had written on my moth infestation because they couldn't get my email address right - I had to chase and correct them on three separate occasions and it was as simple as changing it from .co.uk to .com (how hard is that??) This delayed me being able to get my home treated and added more stress to an already stressful situation. I would not recommend.
I am so sorry for his oversight and I am disappointed that we could not get your email right the first time, we always offer a free moth survey prior to a proposal so that we can give you a tailored , specific pest control programme according to what we found in your home.Please accept our apologies and if you should need another pest control service please let us know and we can assure you of our top notch service delivery
Found Environ Pest Control via a friend's recommendation. Glad I did. Professional, informed and pleasant team got the job done fast and effectively. No more mice. Something other companies seemed unable to achieve. 5 stars.
Thanks, Majaja, We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our pest control service, in your circumstance the airbricks were the secret to resolving your mice issue permanently!
I called Environ about an ongoing rat issue in my house. I made it very clear that I was only interested in having the space under my floorboards proofed and wanted a quote. For this they said I needed to pay for a survey first which I paid upfront (stupidly!). Then the technician came round and I told him I already had rat blocker on our sewer line. At this point he had no other suggestions on what to do and left. As such I was given no quote and no survey. When I asked for the money back they flatly refused saying I'd had some invaluable advice over the phone instead and therefore they'd be keeping my money. All I got over the phone was a 5 minute call (after chasing about 10 times!) with no invaluable at all. Bascially they're only interested in easy money. I don't know of any other firms that charge for work upfront. Should have set the alarm bells ringing I guess. Avoid like the plague of rats that are still under my house!
As you left an anonymous review we were unable to locate you on our system, please get in contact and we will do our best to get this sorted for you. As you may have been told by a pest control co-ordinator we do not lift up floorboards for rats as we find this is unnecessary as we can very often get rat control from the drainage system under your home, please call and ask for Ricky and we will try to resolve this confusion
We started working with Environ in 2018 for box caterpillar pest control. Already with first contact we got a positive friendly response. A person came for free to see the job on hand and soon after we got what I would consider a reasonable quote. The work was carried out the whole season with accurate arrivals. Our box is shriving and we are very happy with the service and results. Obviously we continued using Environ service this year 2019
Thanks Simon, Box tree is a recent phenomenon in the UK so treatment is in its infancy, as we are on the front line of pest control we know that getting in as early as possible is key to controlling the caterpillars and saving the plants and shrubs that they attack, I am glad we got in on time in this circumstance
I have had significant work carried out in my home by the Environ team and I can highly recommend them both as a company, a great team and amazing individuals. I have been lucky enough to work with Sean, Holly, Tina, Jack and many other team members along the way. Without a doubt, the most professional and friendly team in London! They all make what can be very stressful building and drain repair situations so much better! All I can say is a huge thank you : )
Good to hear that we continue to be of service to you Lisa, hope you are well and if you should require any part of our pest control services do let us know, many thanks from the team her at Environ!
Emily Clark in the Environ Property office was very helpful and prompt in replying to emails and requests. Aaron inspected the site and advised on suitable pest control measures. There is no evidence of pests after 8 weeks. A relief to all.
That's good to know anon, sometimes it does take a little while to get control of a pest infestation and sometimes the results are seemingly magical, glad we could assist you with the pest service today!
Similar to other feedback here: the visits were helpful and advised us of minimal work required, but the quote was extortionate. Every attempt to query the amount of work quoted for was met with the same response and no effort to discuss our concerns or adjust the quote. Clearly, they are not interested in small, residential jobs, but they could have saved us a lot of time and money by telling us that up-front. In the end, we went with a different company.
Hi Ian, could you kindly send me the quotation received or your full name so that I can check our database? we are absolutely committed to smaller residential jobs and in no way do we regard this as the lesser service, all of our customers are valued here, if you felt that the quotation was high I would be more than happy to look at it to see what adjustments can be made, many thanks
We current use Environ and they have been nothing but helpful. we had issues last year with pests and now they have come in and been meticulous in sourcing the issue. Thanks to Emily and the team we have now just received a 5 star rating on our last EHO visit. They have be proactive in tackling the issue and have always said yes to any request we have asked for. Emily has been friendly and helpful at every corner. Thank you
I am so glad that you received a high EHO rating and this was largely down to your level of cleanliness and adhering to our treatment recommendations so it was certainly a team effort! thanks again and look forward to serving you in the future
Your site is a lovely welcomed breath of fresh air. Thank you for your honesty and openness, which is very rare these days. It was a pleasure to read all your advice, knowing that i could trust and believe every word that i read. I have learned so much from your wonderful site and now know what i have to do to rid myself of moths and their larvae. Thank you so very much.
That is a pleasure Shirley and we are thrilled that you found our expert pest advice useful to you, we try to make our site as informative as possible so that our clients can understand the particular pest issue prior to a professional pest control treatment
We had a very thorough and efficient visit by Aaron, who was not only knowledgable but polite and we are very pleased with the excellent service. The price for the two visits represented great value, and we have no hesitation in recommending Environ Pest Control,
Thanks, Howard ill be sure to pass this onto the pest control technician who attended your emergency call-out, thanks for the comments
The boys were so good at finding out where the mice were coming in from- I haven’t had any since they came- well done guys!
Thanks, Alex we have our little box of tricks to help us find how mice are getting into a property , blocking them out is a little tricky but we always manage it! Please remember to not leave any food sources out for the mice , London homes are tightly packed together!
Environ Pest Control is rated 4.69 based on 203 reviews