Emma Hardie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Emma Hardie
I love all of the products. They smell amazing and make my skin feel so soft.
I've used Moringa Balm for quite a few years now, and it is the best cleansing product I've ever used. The large jar lasts so long, and it is keeping my complexion very fresh and bright. I was 75 in May, but I regularly am told I look much younger, which is very morale boosting. Thank you so much, and keep up the good work. Janet Curtis
Emma Hardie 5 star review on 20th December 2020
I have yet to be disappointed with any of Emma Hardie's products, absolutely sublime! The Moisture Boost Vitamin C Cream is my every day favourite, I suffer from dry skin and this cream soaks in wonderfully, and keeps my face soft and moisturised for the whole day and you really only need a small amount, a little does go a long way!
Website nice and easy enough to use
Absolutely love the products
Love the products.
My first purchase from Emma Hardie was the Moringa Balm, fabulous product, noticed big difference in the brightness and texture of my skin. Just about to order the larger pot and treating myself to a moisturiser.
Amazing product. Absolutely lovely to use. Feel this has become a life-long friend now, and part of my daily skin care routine. Would highly recommend.
Absolutely beautiful, smell wonderful, a real indulgence. Has help a very dehydrated sin.
Beautiful cleanser. I purchased it for my morning cleansing routine. I use Emma Hardie cleansing balm at night (which I also love.) I will be purchasing it again.
This has to be the loveliest, gentle moisturising cleanser I have ever used. Leaves my skin glowing every time ❤️
I first bought from Emma Hardie at the start of pandemic, moving up from cheap brands to cheer things up. I'm 77. I once used the help line and it was quick and responsive,
I just going to say my skin looks amazing since I am using the starter kit.
Loved Emma Hardie range from first experience and always go back to their hero products. Their face cloths are the best I have used and last for ages. They feel great and remove so much debris from the face and neck but not harsh. The balm and wash off cleanser are amazing and feel wonderful and are effective. SPF day cream is wonderful and a great primer as is the facial spritz. Always loved this range and always will.
Very helpful and fantastic products
Lovely products which my skin couldn’t do without!
I discovered these products through the M&S Advent Calendar 2 years ago and am so glad I did, my skin has never felt so soft.
I love this product - the smell is divine - and leaves my skin feeling clean but moisturised. No tightness. Lovely
Happy with service provided. Good quality products.
I’ve used Emma I Proust for a few years now and the range is my first choice in beauty products. I have tried a few other brands but nothing suits me as well as Emma’s do.
Emma Hardie is rated 4.81 based on 228 reviews