Emma Hardie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Emma Hardie
Read Emma Hardie Reviews
My daughter bought me an Emma Hardie gift box for Christmas a couple of years ago, and after many years happily using another well known skincare brand, I'm now a complete convert to Emma Hardie skincare.
Bought as a present for my daughter after she'd received a trial size in an advent calendar and loved it. She's absolutely delighted. Delivered within promised timeframe. No problems
Easy to deal with anx good range if products. Quick delivery too
Absolutely love EH products, high quality and smell divine. Morninga Balm is the best ar dissolving full coverage foundation. Quite new to the brand but completely converted.
Absolutely love the Emma Hardie products I’ve tried so far ... the cleansing balm is sooo good, makes skin look & feel thoroughly cleansed and cared for ... love the scent, which I find very relaxing somehow ... face masks very good too and just started using the facial oil which is of exceptional quality too
Brilliant product and great service
Fabulous products and very fast shipping. No problems and if you need to contact CS they reply quickly.
Highly efficient Customer Service Team
Excellent product . saw results after first use..
The only product by my sink. I don’t need anything else, not even makeup remover! It’s so good for sensitive skin too, I have annoying combination skin that’s either too dry or really spotty and this keeps the balance.
Love Emma Hardie Creams
Never heard of it until a makeup artist demonstrated it in M&S and so I bought some and liked it.
Really quick & easy transaction. Would thoroughly recommend.
Nothing cleanses my skin better. Excellent service from the website.
I have found the EH products well packaged, with lovely scents and they seem to have great benefits on my skin without spending a fortune. A former Eve Lom fan I have been impressed with EH and while I still prefer the Eve Lom cleanser, the EH product is better value. The EH brilliance facial oil has worked wonders with problematic skin and is something I would not relinquish.
For years I have struggled with adult acne, all the scrubs and washes or the creams I was using stripped my skin and left it dry and flakey. So when I discovered Emma Hardie it was so refreshing to find something gentle, yet effective, that I did not react to it was fantastic. It does not strip the skin yet gentle melts the dirt away leaving face soft not dry.
Excellent product. The large size makes it very economical. The website is very easy to navigate and delivery is free. What not to like: excellent company, excellent product and very fast delivery.
The products are natural and kind to the skin, good quality skincare
Love, love her products