Emma Hardie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Emma Hardie
Good so far. Love the roller applicator!
So far so good
Customer service good
I enjoy using the products
I recently purchased the Emma Hardie brightening tonic to go with the cleansing balm.
It is lovely to use, my skin feels amazing after using these products, and I would definitely recommend to my friends.
I received a sample of the moisturiser some time ago and liked it so much I’ve bought another 2 products. Really like the feel and smell, very nice on the skin. Will be buying more and again
My order was lost in the system, but the customer services contacted me immediately when they found out to ensure I was kept in the loop.
Great products. Love the facial mist and moringa balm
I am happy and can visibly see and feel the difference within a week.
My husband bought me a gift set from M&S. I loved the revitalising cream so much I bought the larger pot.
I went on to buy the neck serum too, which is good, but the revitalising cream is my favourite. My skin feels and looks better since using it.
Love the products , made a visible difference to the appearance of my skin , neck particularly! Not 5 stars as no reply to questions about which products would be most suitable - otherwise very happy
Have been using EH products regularly for over five years now and would highly recommend the Midas Touch range, it’s fab! Although it’s a bit pricy, just wait for one of the great offers on EH website or M&S and it’s eminently affordable 😀 👍
I have used Emma Hardie products for over five years and just love theIt Midas Touch range.... particularly that bergamot smell! Although their range is fairly pricey, you only have to wait for a deal or one of their sets and then it’s more affordable.
I have only been using the cream for a few days so far but I like the texture, it’s light but not too much so. How effective it is, only time will tell. The smell is nice but my one criticism is that it has a taste which is quite strong and could be off putting (if anyone kisses you on the cheek!).
It’s a magic Cream !!!
My bags are disappearing with my dark circles 😜
It takes a while but I couldn’t be without it now
Love these products so much! They have improved my skin so much over a matter of months. My favourite is the cleansing balm but also really loving the vitamin C serum too!
Already a fan of the Moringa Cleansing balm,which has worked wonders on my skin in a short space of time.
I have only been using this for short while but I really think you can see the difference already..
Will keep using this product...
The website covered all the details I needed in order to make a decision on what product I wanted, the video explanations were incredibly helpful and a really nice touch. Delivery felt a little delayed but that's probably we are so used to Amazon Prime!
Lovely packaging of products! Good moisturiser
Emma Hardie is rated 4.81 based on 228 reviews