Emma Hardie Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Emma Hardie
"More than pleased with Moringa Cleansing Balm easy to use and leaves a lovely feeling on the skin Brilliance facial Oil best product I have ever used seems to suit my skin"
"Fantastic cream my skin feel so much better for this new to Emma Hardie glad I tried it"
"Delighted with products purchased to date and speed of delivery when ordering online."
"Bought this for my wife ,she has used it before and is very happy with the results ."
"I've used the Moringa Cleansing balm on and off for the last 10yrs and always come back to it, as its not just effective but also a pleasure to use. In addition to this the customer service that the company provides is exceptional"
"I love Emma Hardie’s Moringa Balm and actually look forward to the end of the day, so that I can massage my face with this wonderful product."
"It’s a good brands. No complains so far."
"Great products."
"Fantastic product received very quickly"
"Emma Hardie never fails to please! Customer service always brilliant, Rachel emailed me back almost immediately regarding the fantastic recycling programme, answering all my queries. I promptly shipped off my 5 empties and the next day received my full sized product in exchange - with 2 extra surprise mini Emma Hardie products! Brilliant! My personal favourites are obviously the balm - the best product ever invented! Followed by the brilliance facial oil and I love using the cleansing gel too! The packaging is divine! Spa in a jar always!"
"Love the products"
"A step up from ordinary muslin cloths, my face feels clean and gently exfoliated"
"I first tried this when I got a sample in my M&S advent calendar and had to buy some soon afterwards. It is delightful to use; it smells beautiful and feels lovely on my skin. It removes all make up and leaves my skin clean and soft. A pot lasts for ages as you only need to use a small amount. A wonderful find."
"I bought this on recommendation, pleasant to use, it cleanses the skin well, the ingredients are natural and it doesn't dry out my skin."
"I use the Midas Touch Revitalising Cream at night, especially in the cooler and colder months. It has a rich texture which massages beautifully into my skin. In my mid 50s I find this light cream keeps at bay any dryness from central heating or windy, cold weather"
"I really love this cleanser. I became a fan of a balm cleanser when I tried another very famous one. This is just as good in my opinion, with a nicer smell. I use a pea sized amount in the evening and massage it in thoroughly. I then use a facecloth to take it off. This cleanser is a game changer and is totally worth the premium price. I would not be without it. My skin feels cleansed but not stripped, soft and supple. The only negative comment I can make is that the cloths supplied with the cleanser are useless as they are two different types of fabric stitched together, but with no quilting to keep them in place, so when you try to wipe your face, they bunch up, so I don't use them at all apart from cleaning my bathroom! If they were stitched together across the cloth in a grid pattern they would be SO much better."
"Love it will not yse anything else"
"I use the moringa cleansing balm and Midas touch cream, and I am IN LOVE!! I am super into my skincare and love to try new products - these are amazing. The cleansing balm makes my face smell like an actual spa - it’s heavenly. The cream is also perfect - super moisturising but not heavy and thick. Love them!"
"Best cleanser! love the exfoliating seeds! makes my face feel so clean!"
"The website covered all the details I needed in order to make a decision on what product I wanted, the video explanations were incredibly helpful and a really nice touch. Delivery felt a little delayed but that's probably we are so used to Amazon Prime!"
Emma Hardie is rated 4.66 based on 35 reviews