Emma Hardie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Emma Hardie
Read Emma Hardie Reviews
Great website. Easy to use. Fabulous service.
The cleansing balm is just fantastic. Weaned me off milk cleanser, toner and eye make up remover for ever!
Love EH products. Lovely fragrance & very light moisturiser.
Great products
Already a fan of the Moringa Cleansing balm,which has worked wonders on my skin in a short space of time.
My daughter bought me an Emma Hardie gift box for Christmas a couple of years ago, and after many years happily using another well known skincare brand, I'm now a complete convert to Emma Hardie skincare.
Bought as a present for my daughter after she'd received a trial size in an advent calendar and loved it. She's absolutely delighted. Delivered within promised timeframe. No problems
Easy to deal with anx good range if products. Quick delivery too
Absolutely love EH products, high quality and smell divine. Morninga Balm is the best ar dissolving full coverage foundation. Quite new to the brand but completely converted.
Absolutely love the Emma Hardie products I’ve tried so far ... the cleansing balm is sooo good, makes skin look & feel thoroughly cleansed and cared for ... love the scent, which I find very relaxing somehow ... face masks very good too and just started using the facial oil which is of exceptional quality too
Brilliant product and great service
Fabulous products and very fast shipping. No problems and if you need to contact CS they reply quickly.
Highly efficient Customer Service Team
Excellent product . saw results after first use..
The only product by my sink. I don’t need anything else, not even makeup remover! It’s so good for sensitive skin too, I have annoying combination skin that’s either too dry or really spotty and this keeps the balance.
I have only been using this for short while but I really think you can see the difference already.. Will keep using this product...
Love Emma Hardie Creams
Never heard of it until a makeup artist demonstrated it in M&S and so I bought some and liked it.
Really quick & easy transaction. Would thoroughly recommend.
Nothing cleanses my skin better. Excellent service from the website.
Emma Hardie is rated 4.75 based on 71 reviews