Emma Hardie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Emma Hardie
Read Emma Hardie Reviews
Love this! It feels like I am treating myself every day
This is the best ever cleanser. So gentle but wipes away all traces of make up. Whilst not aggravating my skin. I mean I break out sooo easily anything to greasy and spots!! But this is amazing and hasn’t made me react at all and gives me a deep clean and helps to keep my skin under control. I have in the past bought this as a present to convert others and will probably even have this on my list to buy for people this Christmas too.
Excellent cream and well worth the money
I love this product, does exactly what it says on the tin
Brought after reading reviews, did nothing for me, smells nice though.
Having used |Neck Creams for years I am very impressed by the Emma Hardie one and am on my third purchase of it. So it is very good.
I love Emma Hardie skincare - My ultimate favourite product is the moringa cleansing balm. They smell wonderful, feel wonderful and give that spa experience at home not to mention working exceedingly well.
I love all Emma Hardie products, I have to be really careful with what I put on my skin as it’s very reactive. Emma Hardie products are the only skin care brand that that not only 100% work for me but have given me enough confidence to not wear foundation when I leave the house for the first time in ten years. My skin looks and feels healthy and I love it! I completely recommend all Emma Hardie products to anyone. Their customer service team is great too, very helpful, all round brilliant company.
I haven't used many Emma Hardie products but everything I have tried has been great.
Absolutely in love with Emma Hardie cleansing balm, love the smell and feel on my skin, leaving it feeling clean and refreshed
My order was lost in the system, but the customer services contacted me immediately when they found out to ensure I was kept in the loop.
excellent service and speedy delivery
Pleased with my experience.
Love the balm. Smells like you're in an expensive spa. The customer service was also amazing. Very quick to respond and helpful.
Great products. Love the facial mist and moringa balm
Great brand. Feels Amazing on your skin giving you an instant glow. Bit pricey though.
Beautiful scented, lixiry products which really work
Great products and fast delivery.
Brilliant costumer service & quick delivery ✨