Emma Hardie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Emma Hardie
Best face cream ever. Couldn’t be without it!
Facial everyday with glorious products. Skin is so radiant -love the smell - totally hooked.
I love the feel and smell of Emma Hardie Moringa cleansing gel and balm. They make my skin feel nourished.
Absolutely love this cleaning balm. I have mature skin and it helps to rehydrate and soften my skin gently. The fragrance from the oils make it a pleasure to use every day. This is a high end product which delivers and although the initial price may seem a lot to pay for a cleanser it works out very good value for money as it lasts for ages. Highly recommend.
I’m normally against using anything oily on my skin with having had acne for most of my adult life but this cleanser was a revelation. It’s smells lovely it removes all the makeup and dirt in one use! Would highly recommend!
I could see a difference in my skin in only a matter of days! A great product, delivers what it says, amazing radiant skin.
If you buy this, the chances are you will continue to buy again and again, it smells so lovely and is so easy to use, I had a spare one and gave it to my daughter to try and now she is hooked.. all EH products are wonderful !
Absolutely love this product. Really hydrates the skin.
At last I have found a product that not only primes my skin, not only gives me a good SPF protection but also is an effective nourishing moisturiser 10/10
Love this balm. My skin is glowing after it.
I absolutely love Emma Hardie products, they have transformed my skin. The personal skincare consultation is an absolute must, Louise is so knowledgeable. Unfortunately the customer service is dreadful, no reply to multiple emails. For the product I would give it 5 starts but the customer service would get one, only because zero is not an option.
Amazing smell, beautifully smooth and my face feels totally hydrated!
Fantastic products. I noticed a difference in my skin within a week of using the cleanser balm and moisturising cream. The smell is amazing too! Definitely buying again, it’s 100% worth it.
I have just started using this product I was looking for something to help improve my dry spot prone skin. Already I can feel a difference in my skin and love the feel and moisture it gives.
Great product (Brilliance Facial Oil overnight treatment) and a brilliant delivery service also.
Cannot recommend the Moringa Cleansing Balm enough ! Luxurious and deeply cleansing , my face feels plumped and hydrated afterwards. The cleansing cloth is of high quality with an added exfoliating side. A truly amazing product! Will definitely be buying more Emma Hardie products.
I absolutely love this product. I use this daily as It’s light but robust enough and then give my skin a deep cleanse using the cleansing balm
Love Emma Hardie products. They smell delicious and my skin is glowing. Also their customer service is brilliant.
The starter kit is a great introduction to Emma Hardie products and I'll definitely be buying more. The cleansing balm is so soothing and calming, one of the best products on the market. I used Eve Lom many years ago and this is similar, with a more affordable price point. It didn't disappoint and I liked the facial massage tips which help with fluid draining and overall skin quality.
I absolutely love these 4 products: cleansing balm, exfoliating tonic, midas touch super serum and protect and prime. They smell wonderful and are improving my skin tone and hydration hugely.
Emma Hardie 5 star review on 1st May 2021