Emma Hardie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Emma Hardie
Should have bought full size ones! Smells great, feels great!
The only cleanser I will use I have been using it for years and Ive tried hundreds
I like the cream but I find the roll on pointless.
Sent me the balm instead of the gel . Emailed Emma hardie 3 times to get their error sorted . Heard nothing back . Poor customer services
My skin feels good & l think the massaging has improved the elasticity
I love this product. I use it every night & my face feels so clean.
Amazing product,clearly visible difference in my skin being brighter and dark spots faded! Highly recommend, I am already on my third bottle
Love all the products I’ve tried so far
Love the The morninga facial cleanser and facial oil. It always smells like a trip to the spa in the comfort of your own home. Makes my skin feel squeaky clean and radiant too! Would definitely recommend.
Excellent I bought the EH protect & prime SPF 30 absolutely brillant.
Brilliant, brilliant cream. Fab. Better than the Yellow jar one. Great stuff
I was initially given a pot of the Moringa balm as a present but have used nothing else since! It deep cleanses in such a gentle way (even mascara) and leaves skin so smooth
A really lovely moisturiser which smells divine.
I recently purchased the Lift and Sculpt neck cream after specifically reviewing different products for the neck area. I love the way that the roller applies the cream to the neck and although I haven't had the product very long, I am very pleased with it and find it very easy to use.
Best cleanser even better than liz earles
Love this product, it has reduced lines and dark circles round my eyes. Definitely recommend.
Love the smell of this product, like being in a spa. Love how it goes onto my skin.
I love Emma Hardie products. I have tried a lot of them
Hi bought as a treat for a good friend going through tough time. She was over the moon as she has used your products before. Easy ordering and very prompt delivery well packaged Thank you. Might try it myself!
Excellent products , there was definitely a noticeable positive improvement in my skin, my goals were to improve fine lines and uneven skin tone
Emma Hardie is rated 4.79 based on 307 reviews