Emma Hardie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Emma Hardie
Read Emma Hardie Reviews
Fantastic product received very quickly
Emma Hardie never fails to please! Customer service always brilliant, Rachel emailed me back almost immediately regarding the fantastic recycling programme, answering all my queries. I promptly shipped off my 5 empties and the next day received my full sized product in exchange - with 2 extra surprise mini Emma Hardie products! Brilliant! My personal favourites are obviously the balm - the best product ever invented! Followed by the brilliance facial oil and I love using the cleansing gel too! The packaging is divine! Spa in a jar always!
Love the products
A step up from ordinary muslin cloths, my face feels clean and gently exfoliated
I first tried this when I got a sample in my M&S advent calendar and had to buy some soon afterwards. It is delightful to use; it smells beautiful and feels lovely on my skin. It removes all make up and leaves my skin clean and soft. A pot lasts for ages as you only need to use a small amount. A wonderful find.
I bought this on recommendation, pleasant to use, it cleanses the skin well, the ingredients are natural and it doesn't dry out my skin.
I use the Midas Touch Revitalising Cream at night, especially in the cooler and colder months. It has a rich texture which massages beautifully into my skin. In my mid 50s I find this light cream keeps at bay any dryness from central heating or windy, cold weather
I really love this cleanser. I became a fan of a balm cleanser when I tried another very famous one. This is just as good in my opinion, with a nicer smell. I use a pea sized amount in the evening and massage it in thoroughly. I then use a facecloth to take it off. This cleanser is a game changer and is totally worth the premium price. I would not be without it. My skin feels cleansed but not stripped, soft and supple. The only negative comment I can make is that the cloths supplied with the cleanser are useless as they are two different types of fabric stitched together, but with no quilting to keep them in place, so when you try to wipe your face, they bunch up, so I don't use them at all apart from cleaning my bathroom! If they were stitched together across the cloth in a grid pattern they would be SO much better.
Love it will not yse anything else
I use the moringa cleansing balm and Midas touch cream, and I am IN LOVE!! I am super into my skincare and love to try new products - these are amazing. The cleansing balm makes my face smell like an actual spa - it’s heavenly. The cream is also perfect - super moisturising but not heavy and thick. Love them!
Best cleanser! love the exfoliating seeds! makes my face feel so clean!
The website covered all the details I needed in order to make a decision on what product I wanted, the video explanations were incredibly helpful and a really nice touch. Delivery felt a little delayed but that's probably we are so used to Amazon Prime!
Lovely packaging of products! Good moisturiser
A beautiful and luxurious cleanser from the packaging to the balm inside. Feels and works like a beauty.
Goods did arrive a bit late after order when missing. But have used the site before and the service has been good. Once made a call the matter was put right and goods received
Great product, and posted securely and quickly.
Recently bought cleanser, vit c cream and the protect and prime spf 30! Love love these products. My skin feel really nourished and clean! Will be buying again!
The balm, tonic and oil leave my skin glowing! My skin was dull and would suffer from blackheads and occasional spots, and they have cleared up. The facial cloth is so soft and is so nice to use to take the balm off. I will only ever buy Emma hardie facial cloths and all of the products I use.
Quick service, great website, very efficient.
Have been using Emma Hardie products for some time and like them very
Emma Hardie is rated 4.74 based on 69 reviews