EDZ Reviews

of reviewers recommend EDZ
Read EDZ Reviews
Efficient service
Lovely v quality socks and gloves
The item received is good quality and arrived in time for Christmas even though I only placed the order the week before.
Delivery time was in good time considering COVID restrictions. Communication via email was also good and efficient.
quick service
I am really very happy to have found EDX as their products are first class.
I feel a big difference on wearing my base layers and mid layers. Never felt so warm. Can’t fault any of the products from EDZ. Would certainly recommend this company to everyone.
I bought thermal liner gloves, socks and leggings to wear on my long cycle rides this winter. They’ve been brilliant and transformed my rides into a warm experience instead of getting freezing toes, fingers and legs. Very happy with them all. Thank you EDZ.
I’m very happy with the neck warmer it’s very comfortable to ware and the delivery was fast thank you
I bought these for my daughter's phone-dependent boyfriend who leaves for work in the dark and cold. They fit him perfectly and he is very happy with them.
Quick delivery. Safely wrapped
I have purchased two or three times from EDZ; the ordering process is straight forward, items arrive promptly and in good condition and I would say that the quality is good.
Brilliant gloves, fast and efficient delivery
Excellent products as always.
Great socks
Brilliant baselayer and great to get in bigger size as struggled to find. Company shipped quickly, reliable and good quality. Will use company again in future.
Great company to use, good service and a fast delivery. Look forward to buying from you again.
Excellent service and very good product. Happy to recommend EDZ. Thanks!
1st class
Brilliant fit, super warm, excellent quality, super fast postage! Highly recommend x
Soft , warm and a great size. Thanks .
Great product and a great company to do business with. Very prompt delivery and easy to work with
EDZ is rated 4.91 based on 1,750 reviews