EDZ Reviews

of reviewers recommend EDZ
Read EDZ Reviews
Received the trainer socks very quickly and they feel really good, hopefully going to try the walking socks.
I've bought twice in recent weeks from EDZ - merino liner gloves on the first occasion; merino fingerless liner gloves and a balaclava on the second. Very impressed. Easy to use website. Excellent quality products at competitive prices (after wearing the gloves a few times I'm confident about the quality of the headwear). Prompt service. No issues. I would recommend.
Excellent, goods arrived promptly
Easy to order, products arrive when they say or earlier. Good quality products. I will be shopping with them again.
Great service. Fabulous socks very comfortable even wearing with my hiking shoes. Can highly recommend.
As a local, I cannot believe I didn't own a piece of your wonderful apparel!
I have always worn Icebreaker for merino and my Buffalo or Paramo, Montane or Arcteryx as my trusted brands for layering and outerwear...
However, my wild swimming has become more frequent, to daily during lockdown in particular, and I needed something comforting and warm post swim. A swim bud of mine had the fleece on and I loved it and so i came home and ordered it and have worn it almost every post swim since!
The fabric is perfect: light, warm and I like the colour--such a change from the stereotypical colours for us gals. All my other swim buds have complimented me in it too!
The only thing I would say, is that I would like longer arms in it and perhaps a pocket on the inside with a zipper or hidden stretch pocket for phone.
I would also love this in some brighter colours too and with a hood please... But apart from that, it's a daily staple ( I'm ex fashion background and always designing in my head 🙈 Apologies!)
I love it James.
Thank you.
Warmest wishes,
Karen Lawson
The socks arrived very quickly and I am delighted with the quality and comfort.
I would recommend them and will be buying more in the future.
The most brilliant, comfortable well made socks I've ever worn, and as long you air them well, you can wear them for a few days and they stay fresh. Always been a fan of EDZ layers but I'm stunned at these socks. Converted!
As always, EDZ products are of the finest quality, this product fits like a glove, snug, warm and comfortable at a competitive price, a definite must have.
Dealing with EDZ is a pleasure, as always, very good delivery times for any item purchased.
Really impressed with the quality of the merino multitube. Sure to make further purchases.
Love these socks, very comfortable even during long runs. They are very soft to the touch and wash up well. I liked them so much I bought another pack!
Excellent company to do business with. I've had a number of items from them and they've all been great!
Very pleased with socks. No concern with mis labelling. Good fit and very comfortable with trainers and boots. Would order again from company. Easy to order and quick efficient delivery.
Ordered some sports socks - arrived promptly and they are very comfortable.
I would definitely recommend. Excellent service, delivery and products.
Very easy transaction with quick delivery. I would buy from this company again.
Excellent price and quality. 2nd pack I’ve bought. Great service too.
Great quality and service
I’m more than happy with my EDZ scarf. I’ve been using my lockdown time to get fitter & healthier so I go for long power walks. The EDZ scarf is ideal because you can just pull it up over your face and mouth if you’re suddenly in a crowded space.
Ok so you look like you’re about to commit a felony but it’s a really good value product I’ve used every day.
Excellent value for money and no long wait for delivery.
Great experience with this company.
EDZ is rated 4.91 based on 1,369 reviews