EDZ Reviews

of reviewers recommend EDZ
4.9
Based on 2,702 reviews
Read EDZ Reviews
Simple website, easy to navigate and once you’ve purchased your item, the service and delivery experience is great. Thank you.
Posted 13 minutes ago
Excellent service, brilliant product, washes well and keeps its shape. This is the second one ordered as my husband finds them so comfortable.
Bought this and loved the quality, so I bought the others. Lovely feel and quality
Everything I expected, good quality and fast delivery. No worries with this company.
Excellent T-shirt, very happy with it 👌
Good quality on first wear , 200gsm is quite thick and warm for a Summers hot day. I think the thinner version is probably better for hot days. Good care instructions too. But looking good .
Brought an undergarment from EDZ many years ago and to be honest it didn't stand up to the punishment I gave it. A couple of years ago I thought I'd give them another try as the current range looked so good. Since then I have been impressed with every item I've brought. They may not be the cheapest but the fit and quality have been excellent, so good I often buy the same item twice!
Very pleased with my purchase from EDZ. The company has supplied a great product very quickly.
Terrific service, I now have two of the merino shirts, several base layers from EDZ and all of the garments are excellent. All were delivered quickly and their fit is excellent. Well done!!
Fantastic service from EDZ. Ordered by telephone and they were friendly and professional. Order was received very quickly
Wouldn't have believed the claim that wool can keep you at a stable temperature hot or cold ,recent hot weather and our male ,female vests on our motorbike journeys and my pants ,made it much more enjoyable,off to France in August for a more thorough edz test,thanks
Arrives fast, all good.
I have made a number of purchases from EDZ . The products are of the best quality and service and sales is unbeatable. Top company 10/10
These are the best socks in the world. They are warm, long lasting and hardly ever smell. I wore a pair for a week whilst riding through the Sahara desert and they still smelt sweet at the end!
Excellent quality but a bit thick than I expected
Lovely feeling of the material, and good cuts that fit the sizes as described. Really nice that it's 100% wool and not a mix of synthetic fibers as is so common with woollen products these days, especially the ones advertised with environmental consciousness in mind.
Fabulous socks at a very fair price, great service too. Thanks EDZ!
Excellent - fast delivery, very happy with service, will recommend and return to order myself- my merino wool garments need to increase !!!
Always very good service, and lovely "stuff" highly recommended
Very good service