EDZ Reviews

of reviewers recommend EDZ
Read EDZ Reviews
Excellent products and helpful and friendly staff.
Truly superb kit - fits and washes well - and lasts! I’ve worn my EDZ gear while running the length of the Scotland and more recently trudging around the Artic circle. It’s every bit as good for lounging around at home and always attract compliments as the fit is so good. These are the best Merino baselayers out there folks !
Very good service and top quality items
Merino products are excellent and ordering and delivery work like clockwork. Excellent all round.
Super nice, helpful staff 😊 who sent me replacement gloves and a return envelope when I ordered the wrong colour!
So warm and fitting my rather long fingers very well indeed. Easy to order. Prompt delivery. I couldn’t ask for more.
Arrived promptly.
Fast delivery. Good prices for pure wool items.
Very prompt delivery.
The EDZ Merino Wool Thermal Gloves are superb as liner gloves and also for them days when it is a little chilly but not to cold
This is a second purchase I've made from EDZ. Delivery was prompt and purchase process was easy.
Brilliant simple products that work! Good personal service.
Lovely gloves. I think my brother will be very happy with them.
Excellent sustainable kit at a goodprice
Excellent speedy service. Super products.
Very good, informed service. If anyone is after merino then this is the 'go-to-place.
Great service. Dealt efficiently and speedily with replacing my item when I originally received the incorrect size.
A brilliant, reliable small independent company. I have made repeated orders as the quality of the goods and service - including free UK postage - are second to none.
Fair pricing nice uncluttrered catalogue. Great service with good quality merino products
Excellent service, not cheap but then merino isn't. Yet to put to test but expect to be happy.
EDZ is rated 4.92 based on 2,242 reviews