EDZ Reviews

of reviewers recommend EDZ
Read EDZ Reviews
This is my first purchase from EDZ, and turnaround for my order was impressively quick - I got a text msg in less than an hour telling me it was on its way. This beanie hat is really good - a really good fit, really soft and warm wool, and well-made. Excellent.
I saw your advert in a copy of the Cyclist I picked up last month. The advert for gloves caught my eye and yes, I needed a pair. I ordered a pair, the website for 'edz' was easy to use and, low and behold, they arrived in a neat package 48hours later. Excellent service, rapid, trouble-free delivery and the gloves are very nice - comfortable, good-fitting and neat. I'm impressed!
A great product! Very effective as a base layer. Very comfortable to wear. Screws up into a very small ball.
Excellent support received.
First purchase, with no problems and rapid turnaround.
Product arrived quicker than expected and was of great quality. Should last many years.
This is my fourth EDZ top and I am very happy with how they have kept me warm as Iā€™m a motorcyclist they are much needed if there was any room for improvement it would be better zips and thumb holes on all long sleeved tops šŸ‘
Good service fast delivery
Great service. Great product. I'm about to order more.
Bought as a present, they are certainly getting their wear out of it, love it!
Good value and nice to wear without itching and good wicking properties, initially maybe not as warm as polyester but doesn't hold body moisture and doesn't smell. I have worn them for a week's bike tour with no issues. I have a dozen base layers of all kinds but will only use merino wool from now on.
Good product. Good service. Repeat purchase says it all.
Unable to fault either product or custoner service. Just what the doctor ordered post Brexit and pandemic
posted promptly,great price,good quality and fit,very warm jacket
Good website, prompt service and excellent quality
Fantastic product. Excellent service. Very happy with my purchase.
Fantastic products and service
Easy to order and pleased that delivery was included. It was lovely and light and a nice colour. It was a gift for my sister in law and she loves it. She may never take it off.
I have used EDZ for my motorcycling Base layers for a few years now. The product is excellent, and the service/delivery great.
Great, speedy service