EDZ Reviews

of reviewers recommend EDZ
Read EDZ Reviews
Great company, excellent service, good communication and extra very fast delivery.
Great company, local (relatively!).
Excellent service as usual and very quick turn round time time from order to receipt of product.
Good price, excellent quality, ticks all the boxes šŸ˜
Great product & delivered on time.
Perfect as liner gloves for those extra cold days. Very impressive
I bought these for my wife who has the coldest feet ever. She thinks these socks are brilliant. Thanks.
Great gloves , great grip , great grip , worth the purchase
Package arrived really quickly and in great condition
Needed them for a son who works outside. Very well made but still not quite warm enough..bought some also for his wife and the same problem ,very well made but she still suffered from cold feet thank you
Excellent service.
Great niche product and company, great quality and much cheaper than competitors such as Rohan. Merino is a super-material, I’m saving up for a merino flannel shirt!
Excellent beanie hat. Well-made, comfortable, light and warm.
Excellent service and great products .The yeti fleece is perfect in cold weather and so cosy .
Generally very prompt service and good communication.
Good products
They are a good quality product. I came across EDZ years ago through thermal tops for motorcycling. I am very happy with these.
Ordered online - good website. Local company so I wanted to support them and was glad I did!
Excellent value. Waited till I'd washed this cami before reviewing. I used a 30' Wool cycle and it retained shape and size. Comfortable and long enough. (I'm 5'9".)
Very good service and excellent base layer. Many thanks.
British company selling good quality Merino wool products.
EDZ is rated 4.91 based on 1,873 reviews