EDZ Reviews

of reviewers recommend EDZ
Read EDZ Reviews
Good website, prompt service and excellent quality
Fantastic product. Excellent service. Very happy with my purchase.
Fantastic products and service
Easy to order and pleased that delivery was included. It was lovely and light and a nice colour. It was a gift for my sister in law and she loves it. She may never take it off.
I have used EDZ for my motorcycling Base layers for a few years now. The product is excellent, and the service/delivery great.
Great, speedy service
All good. No issues.
Very efficient and reliable
Extremely comfortable, functional and no hesitation in recommending them.
My husband lived these gloves. He is a photographer and they are not too thick but still very warm.
The best base layer I have ever owned!
My “go to” company for all things merino - running socks are very good - using them on mixed ground 10k s and seem fine
I Love This Yeti Fleece Jacket. Its Super Soft & Warm . Very Comfortable To Wear. Glad To Have Purchased This Practical Top.
I've got a few bits & pieces from EDZ and I've been very happy with all of them (in fact I was just thinking yesterday that I must order another of their excellent base layers, as mine is starting to show its decade or so of wear!) Great company, great products.
High quality merino half-zip base layer with very good service.
Hat arrived quickly and is exactly what I wanted. Light, low bulk and yet warm.
I had my last EDZ neck tube for over 10 years and I felt it was time for a new one and there was only one company I had in mind. Im glad to say that the product is still as good and there is no point in looking elsewhere. The quality is excellent and the delivery was quick.
I was very happy with the quality of the products I ordered, with the friendly service and with the faster than expected delivery. Thank you!
Fast delivery. Size came up a little big so sent it back and asked for an exchange. Very quick turnaround. I will be ordering more from these guys.
The best running trainer socks I have ever owned! Hardwearing, comfortable and last forever. So glad they are back in stock and the new black colour is a little less stand out as the previous blue/orange versions. Have recommended these socks to every runner I know!
EDZ is rated 4.92 based on 1,985 reviews