EDZ Reviews

of reviewers recommend EDZ
Read EDZ Reviews
Wanted to support local business. The company employs real people who actuially want to answer your queries and engage with you!
Excellent quality product, soooo comfortable to wear, sizing spot on. Highly recommended, I will buy more of their products.
Perfect for me
Quality clothing, quick delivery
Great products, easy service
Very good. Quick service.
Great socks bit pricey but good service
Good company to deal with, easy to order and fast delivery.
Great socks stops my feet from getting sweaty even in warm weather can't believe they are so thick yet manage to let my feet breath very happy bunny thks again Guy's.
Good value and quick delivery have used again
I was about to embark on the Malle Rally and although summer allegedly, on a motor bike i needed something warm and reassuring, my concern was although i wanted a robust sock , i didn’t want a sock that was all padding , plus getting socks off with ease was a must , The EDZ sock supplied a most comforting fit , easy on and off , with close to 1500 miles in a week they needed to be. Stay with EDZ. John R London
Fantastic personal customer service and prompt delivery. The merino base layer top is just what I was looking for, and at a great price. I would thoroughly recommend EDZ.
Excellent value for money. Quality walking socks.
Well made and comfortable but the material lacks the necessary elasticity needed to be supportive.
Good stuff for under motorcycle suits
Excellent speedy service
I have tried many different socks over my many years of riding. These socks from EDZ are by far the best I have had. I have tested them in 28c and also 10c in the wet. No soggy socks after a day in the saddle. Excellent.
Fantastic quality and perfect fit
I accidentally ordered the wrong size and customer service responded immediately and were so nice and very friendly. I will definitely purchase from you again. Speedy delivery as well.
A very helpful, friendly and efficient company providing excellent products for the outdoors.
EDZ is rated 4.92 based on 2,146 reviews