EasiDrive Reviews

of reviewers recommend EasiDrive
Read EasiDrive Reviews

About EasiDrive:

HELPING DRIVERS AFTER AN ACCIDENT
EDAM is the largest privately owned credit-hire and post-accident services provider, operating its own fleet and working across a broad range of sectors.

With all our services under one roof, our partners and clients enjoy an end-to-end offering delivered with passion and integrity, giving peace of mind and reassurance to drivers in sometimes uncertain situations. Our exemplary service is evidenced by our market-leading Net Promoter Score (NPS) and is underpinned by our strong financial position, which provides reassurance to our business partners in an ever-changing and uncertain marketplace.

reviews@edamgroup.co.uk

New Acre House, Shentonfield Road, Manchester

Efficient in providing a courtesy car and getting third-party insurance to pay the claim.
Was a pleasure with easidrive under the circumstances from the offset very professional
Brilliant company and service, all issues were sorted by them and I didn’t have to do anything other than confirm my details and the events of the accident, they got me in a hire car and we’re flexible around me and my hours for arranging the drop off and pick up of my hire car, lovely friendly staff! My car is fixed and back to normal thanks to them and the garage and it was sorted so quickly!
Administration, work done and delivery were very good. Keeping us informed all the time.
Hi, Thanks for the great review, we really appreciate it. Kind Regards EasiDrive
To begin with there was miscommunication to which garage were doing the work but eventually it got sorted.
Hi There, We apologise for the initial confusion, thanks for leaving a review, it's much appreciated. Kind Regards EsaiDirve
Great service from start to finish. Employees all very helpful and friendly. Highly recommended.
Hi, Thank for the great review. Best Regards EasiDrive
Fast delivery with courtesy car and professional attitude towards me as a customer
Hi Simon, Thanks for the review, it's, much appreciated. Kind Regards EasiDrive
I am very impressed with the slick operation of this company. Up to this point everything has been moving along at a good pace. However, the third parties insurers are acting like they have from the moment that this occurred, not being very helpful. I trust that EasiDrive will be able to keep their eye on this. Otherwise a reasonably happy client. I would certainly pass on to others the value of the service provided.
Hi David, Thank you so much for the review, we will of course be here should you need any further help. Kind Regards EasiDrive
Very good service. I will recommend easidrive anytime
Hi Otioleke, Thanks for the review. Kind Regards EasiDrive
Every thing was good.
Hi Muhammad, Great to hear, thanks for the review. Best Regards EasiDrive
Easydrive were good with aspects of there service we would sertinly use again many thanks Graeme.
Hi Graeme, We really hope you never have to use our service again, but if you do we will be here for you. Best Regards EasiDrive
Great service, the people that work for easidrive, are very helpful and friendly.
Hi Timothy, Thank you for such a lovely compliment of our people, it's much appreciated Regards EasiDrive
EasiDrive Customer Service were exceptional, very helpful and polite. I would highly recommend them.
Hi Linda, Thank you so much for your kind words Best Regards EasiDrive
Thank you to Oliver great service & kept me updated the whole time my car was in repairs
Hi Zarah, Thanks for your kind words, we will pass your feedback on to Oliver. Best Regards EasiDrive
Helpful understand and got the job done.
Hi Brian, Thanks for leaving a review, it's appreciated. Best Regards EasiDrive
All I can say is what an excellent service 👍 thank you
Hi Tracey, Thanks for the great review. Best Regards EasiDirve
Easidrive are a first class company who supply first class service and first class courtesy vehicles.
Hi Michael, Thank you so much for the review, it's really appreciated. Kind Regards EasiDrive
Excellent service from start to finish. Thank you for getting me back on the road the same day as my accident.
Hi Lauren, Great to hear you're happy with the service, thanks for the review. Kind Regards EasiDrive
Amazing, easy experience. No issues at all. I was kept informed at all times. Perfect hire vehicle and repair at my chosen garage. Thank you!
Hi Danielle, Thank you so much for your kind words, it is much appreciated. Best Regards EasiDrive
The team that dealt with my case were excellent and couldn't have been more helpful in resolving the issue... Unfortunately the service has been soured by the constant bombardment of harassing cold calls I've received since giving my contact details to Easi-Drive
Hi Colin, We are really sorry to hear that you have been targeted with unsolicited calls. We can assure you that we have a strict Datasafe policy which includes regular reviews of our IT infrastructure to ensure our clients information is not being compromised. We have highlighted your concerns to our Datasafe team who will respond in writing with best practice on how to deal with such issues. Kind Regards EasiDrive
EasiDrive is rated 4.76 based on 51 reviews