EasiDrive Reviews

of reviewers recommend EasiDrive
Read EasiDrive Reviews

About EasiDrive:

HELPING DRIVERS AFTER AN ACCIDENT
EasiDrive is part of EDAM Group, the largest privately owned credit-hire and post-accident services provider, operating its own fleet and working across a broad range of sectors.

With all our services under one roof, our partners and clients enjoy an end-to-end offering delivered with passion and integrity, giving peace of mind and reassurance to drivers in sometimes uncertain situations. Our exemplary service is evidenced by our market-leading Net Promoter Score (NPS) and is underpinned by our strong financial position, which provides reassurance to our business partners in an ever-changing and uncertain marketplace.

reviews@edamgroup.co.uk

New Acre House, Shentonfield Road, Manchester

This was the first time I'd ever been involved in an accident, and had to use Easy drive. I found them to be very good, everything was explained step by step. I had regular updates on the progress of my own car repairs. The hire car that I was given was in excellent condition. I was very pleased with the service. Thank you.
Excellent customer service and very friendly efficient staff understanding, caring and very good listener. Thank you for your services, I really enjoyed every minute of your service. Keep it up . Ms FARUKI
EasiDrive provided regular updates and were always courteous and efficient. They made the process very easy and worked around my needs.
I highly recommended EasiDrive From start to finish everything went smoothly I was always updated through out the process Very satisfied
Our hire car arrived on time and we were kept up to date with the repair to our car which we had until our car was returned
Very good
Very good quick with everything from hired van to repair
Excellent service provided by an excellent team.
Great follow up and quality conduct from all staff.
I used Easidrive recently coz my van had been written off by the insurance company and I was very happy with the customer service and the vehicle service and very happy to have an English call centre at dealing with my problem at the time Many Thanks Easidrive 👍👍
Excellent service, thankyou
Hi Kelly, Thank you for the superb review, we're happy we could help. Kind regards EasiDrive
Fabulous able to answer any queries swiftly
Hi Kay, Thank you for the great review. Kind regards EasiDrive
This was the first time I had used the company and I was very happy with the service and good spec car that was sent to me. Well done guys
Hi John, Thank you for the great review, it's fantastic to receive such positive feedback with regards to our service. Kind regards EasiDrive
From beginning to end excellent service
Hi Peter, Thank you for the positive review, we aim to provide an effortless experience for our clients. Kind regards EasiDrive
Very good service & communication
Hi Elaine, Thank you for the kind review. Kind regards, EasiDrive
It was stress free experiences and repair work was good, thank you.
Hi Winson, Thank you for the reivew, we're happy we could help. Kind regards, EasiDrive
Very good
Hi Joanne, Thank you for the review. Kind regards, EasiDrive
Very friendly, professional and efficient company and staff. Rare in today's climate. Stress free experience from start to finish.
Hi Ravinder, Thank you for the positive review, we are happy we could resolve your claim with as little stress as possible. Kind regards, EasiDrive
Very good always at the end of the phone
Hi Michael, Thank you for your kind review. Kind regards, EasiDrive
Superb service! took the worry out of my no fault accident claim. Hire car was quickly delivered while my claim was being sorted. All in all hassle free! Highly recommended..
Hi Christopher, Thank you for the fantastic review, it's great to hear such positive feedback. Kind regards, EasiDrive
EasiDrive is rated 4.78 based on 179 reviews