Speedy's Tyres Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Speedy's Tyres

info@speedyswheels.co.uk

1 Coronation Street

Telephone

How would you rate Speedy's Tyres ?

"excellent service but didn't read my comments about the best delivery day/time for me and tried to deliver a day early. also never provided a invoice for my company."
"Very efficient. Kept your word and delivered on time"
"Superb and quick service - live up to their name. Will definitely use again."
"VERY GOOD SPEEDY SERVICE"
"Cheap fast and reliable great job on my alloys fixed a crack and buckle and refurbished all 4 speedys birmingham"
"Had 3 tyres changed fast efficient service at a great price Zaf was very helpful will always come here best in derby ❤️"
"Wow what service . I have just picked up my Honda civic type r after having my alloys powder coated along with the break callipers in candy red and 4 new tyres .They look absolutely awesome . The service and price I received was brilliant nothing to much trouble .treated really well from start to finish won't go anywhere else in future .thanks lads"
"Excellent service"
"Fantastic price, delivered within 48hrs, amazing!! I will definitely use again."
"Great price and delivered direct to garage for fitting"
"Very easy to order in base of your no.plate the web site it will find the right tire and size for your car on the best price on the market. Very quick delivery. Thanks SPEEDY'S."
"very low price and very fast delivery. what more do you need!"
"Have not yet used the tyres but they Will serve the purpose."
"Good to deal with and a quick service"
"Very happy. Very reasonably priced tyres and fast delivery."
"Ordered tyre and got on time will be ordering again when needed A1"
"We needed a single tyre to match existing the tyres on our van after we had a puncture, speedys was the only place i could find the tyre to match, was delivered quickly and at a very reasonable price."
"GOOD SIMPLE SERVICE,, SPEEDY DELIVERY,, GOOD SERVICE.."
"Awesome service refurbished alloys look Mint ! Best price for tyres and brilliant customer service, would highly recommend."
"Awesomely great service"