Speedy's Tyres Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Speedy's Tyres

info@speedyswheels.co.uk

1 Coronation Street

How would you rate Speedy's Tyres ?

"We broke down close to Speedy on our way to Cheshire. We managed to get the parts needed from Europarts, who suggested Speedy Tyres and they couldn’t have been more helpful, calling round to find someone to do the required repairs and eventually getting someone to come in on their day off to complete the work and allow us to continue our journey within an hour of walking through their door. Amazing service all round."
"I ordered a couple of very high spec run flat tyres for my BMW. I bought the "budget" ones (with the manufacturer's name buffed off - not that you'd notice) for the unbelievable price of £68 each!! I phoned Speedy's to see why they were so inexpensive and they explained it was just because the manufacturer's name had not printed properly - but the tyres were brand new and full spec. They are NOT "seconds". These were delivered to my garage who confirmed they were fine and now I have them on my 300 BHP BMW! They arrived within 48 hours and everything was perfect. Heartily recommend using Speedy's if you want good quick service- at a great price."
"Excellent service and very competitive prices,needed 5 Avon rangemaster tyres for my Land Rover and speedys tyres was the best I found. I would definitely recommend them to anyone and would buy from them again,thankyou."
"Great service. Ordered 2 caravan tyres and booked the fitting appointment online. Turned up with the wheels and the job was done. Only 1 minor hic-up, I asked for the tyres to be inflated to 65psi (as specified on the tyres) but I checked later before fitting to the caravan and 1 tyre had 28psi, first I thought it was leaking but couldn't find a leak. I've put 65psi in and it's stayed at this? Would have been 5* but pressure must have been wrong at fitting."
"Happy with my purchase. Delivery was prompt and just as I requested. The price was good and I hope it stays same or less. Many thanks"
"Quick delivery, excellent service!!"
"Poor lad left on his own to deal with phone, actual visitors and my wheels. Did not have the correct size socket for my land rover wheel nut so he needed to use my wheel brace. In the end i had to undo the nuts for him on one side (but not his fault as the wheel nuts are coated but they rust underneath the coating making the wheel brace a hammer on affair.). Whole job took a lot longer than necessary for lack of correct parts that the garage should have had."
"I had two orders for porsche approved tyres. Order one arrived next day, absolutely great communication. The 2nd order I made over the phone and was promised it would be despatched that day on a next day delivery. When the tyres didn’t arrive I was informed that the tyres had only been despatched and wouldn’t arrive until the next working day. I was desperate for these tyres as my car was sat at Porsche waiting for them. I had to find the APC depot and go and collect them myself at 7 am on the Saturday morning so hey could be fitted in my car that day. In summary, a great experience in the first order, but a big let down in the second one. I understand mistakes happen, so I would use again."
"Tyres were at depot waiting for the car fitted immediately"
"Brilliant service. Ordered alloys and wheels at 5pm on a Friday. Alloys was in Walsall, tyres was in derby and they managed to have them fitted by 11am Saturday in Walsall. Top service"
"Asked if you supply alloys To fit my motorhome quoted me £399 had to pay you £100 one day and £299 the next day told me it was something to do with the invoicing not bad they made £100 for a phone call save your money shop around and save yourself £100 will see in my credit card company can get my £100 back"
"I was met with a friendly fitter on arrival. However, the manager then arrived in the reception with a distinctly offhand manner, both towards the fitter and myself. Thankfully this was rectified later with an apology. On the whole I was happy with the speed of service and the quality of the tyres I bought and I would use Speedys again. Thanks."
"The local branch were great, very helpful, very professional. The parent company however, were less so. I put in the spec for my tyre on the website and it brought up a choice of a dozen tyres and then processed the order. When I went for the fitting, the tyres were the wrong size. I checked the email confirmation and they were the tyres I ordered, but why were they on a page where their spec did not match? The local branch, fortunately, had an alternative. It then took three weeks to get the difference refunded by the parent company. I would use them again but deal direct with the branch."
"Very responsive local depot, able to slot me in at the agreed time. Great value tyres"
"Speedy, cheap and awesome. Always re-tyre with these guys."
"Quite high quality of the job done. Good communication, time keeping and very friendly. Really glad and would strongly recommend. Thanks. Yuri, Leicester."
"Price was fantastic i thought are the tyres going to be ok as they were less than half price but real good quality and such excellent service did exactly what it said on the tin and arrived as promised on time. Definitely recommend to others. Already done so thank you speedy tyres"
"Although Speedys could not carry out the job due to an apparent vehicle defect, I would not have been aware if Speedys technician had not informed me. The staff were very pleasant, cheerful and helpful."
"Disappointed to only have received 3 tyres and chase up the 4th. Missed out on two MOT’s. I was told to call the courier directly to sort out the delivery. I pay for tyres and I expect a level of service to go with it. Not a good experience. Disappointed!"
"3 days delivery delay"