Speedy's Tyres Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Speedy's Tyres

info@speedyswheels.co.uk

1 Coronation Street

How would you rate Speedy's Tyres?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Tim Hallam
Verified Buyer
"Website was easy to navigate, competitive prices and quick delivery."
"Fast, attentive and good value service"
Eric B Fumero Rojas
Verified Buyer
"1. Booked fitting and alignment in advance, and was told on the day to go to a different store for alignment, spent all afternoon in this. 2. Tyre pressure on new tyres had 9 psi difference on either side. 3. Knowing the rear wheels needed alignment, you proceeded “to do” the front ones only as you did not have the tool for the rears, and was told to go elsewhere for the rear ones (fair enough so far). Then, various other garages told me after that if the rear ones are done, then the front ones are affected. So I had to pay for a full 4-wheel alignment again on the same day. Also, the second garage told me the front ones did not look like where worked on recently and were way out of alignment to start with. 4. Went back to Speedys to complaint for point 3, and your staff was extremely rude about this and refused doing any refunds for the alignment work that was not even done. Overall you never respected my time, money or word, and I am convinced I was scammed for the front wheel alignment."
Jason Musk
Verified Buyer
"Great service - the team at burton were extremely professional and friendly. Fantastic price to !!"
"Fast and proffessional"
Faisal Suleman
Verified Buyer
"Excellent, quick and efficient service."
"Great service"
"Great service, prompt delivery, thanks very much!!"
Stephen Poole
Verified Buyer
"Wow , Amazing service from speedy’s tyres I’m very happy and will be back again definitely"
Andrew Mcdowall
Verified Buyer
"Rang me to ask what to do with parcel as i wasn’t in"
Andrew Carlin
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic price ' brilliant service and couldn't fault delivery speed 100% satisfied"
Sylwia Kuchciak
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely happy. Excellent choice and spot on delivery."
Azeem Sharif
Verified Buyer
"Cold wet day and I just sat in my house as this guy changed my 22 inch tyre and got rid of my old one on my driveway I’m having a cup of tea ☕️ and then it’s all done when I finished my brew 👍🏽"
Steven Stretch
Verified Buyer
"There black and round and they roll along the ground there tyres"
Richard Walker
Verified Buyer
"I gound them very helpful as i contacted them direct & information given was good.. delivered on day they said it would. Very pleased thanks Richard"
"Great service"
"Used before and can only say they provide an outstanding service in everyway . Superb !"
Donna Bartram
Verified Buyer
"Not happy. Courier uk mail didn't deliver my tyre until 27th Dec but was ordered on 16th. Rang to sort with eco tyres on 21st was told they would ring me back as would send another tyre through different courier as i was desperate but had to speak to manager first but never heard anything...."
"In stock and fast dispatch"
"Excellent service provided with the next day delivery. Happy with my purchase. Had my tyre sorted out the next day over the busy festive period!"
Speedy's Tyres is rated 4.86 based on 365 reviews