Speedy's Wheels & Tyres Reviews

1 Coronation Street

Tell us how Speedy's Wheels & Tyres made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Found this company by chance ,how lucky was I , unbeatable prices for my Bmw , prices CAN not be beat , great service ,tyres delivered next day a.m. phoned round other company’s would not believe what I had paid , so give this company a ring , you will not be deserpointed , ask for Sid."
"Had brake pads and brake discs fitted today absolutely amazing service from start to finish would highly recommend mani the manager needs a raise top bloke 5 stars for everything"
"Excellent reliable service, with good progress notifications and tracking. I ordered on behalf of my son and was particularly impressed that the driver rang to tell me he was having trouble finding the address rather than just giving up"
"Ordered 4 x Riken tyres for my Toyota Celica and they were here in time for my alloy wheel refurbishment. Great service. Many thanks"
"Great service next day delivery no issues"
"Great service.A+++"
"Had no issues with them what so ever they even phoned to say i had orderd it wrong and told me what to do really good service hope to use again in the future"
"easy to order what you want, Good price, reliable, swift delivery"
"Cheap tyres and very fast delivery will use again"
"Bought the tyre as you know and I was hoping to have it fitted there and then as it was 15-20 but when a Uber taxis turned up (he appeared more important than me) I was told to make an appointment to have it fitted. As I work for Mercedes Benz and this was a customers car that I was delivering it was unacceptable. I had to ask the customer to ring you to arrange a time for fitment as I live in Cornwall. He was not happy especially when told who to phone for the tyre, according to the customer you do not have a very good name at all in the area."
(Birmingham) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Honest, quick and speedy service. Thank you"
"My Tyre was changed so quick, even before my online booked appointment as I arrived early. Will definitely use them again."
"Alloygator came off my car, just needed it to put back on. Visited the site back & fourth being told they fully booked. Also being told they have no jacks left, a five minute job took 3 days."
"Freindly and good price but can be busy at times"
"Fast Efficient and Pleasant Services. Well priced. Highly Recommend."
"Requested and bought a tyre online but website was not quite up to date so that tyre wasn't actually in stock. Speedy called me straight away and we arranged for a similar tyre to be delivered. Tyre arrived next day. Great service guys."
Hi Michael,
Thank you for your positive feedback. Your feedback helps us immensely in improving our service for you and other customers in future. :)

Speedy's Online Team
"I ordered 2 tyres for fitting. I arrived at the booked time and had them fitted. No problems. Will use again."
Hi Paul ,