Speedy's Tyres Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Speedy's Tyres

info@speedyswheels.co.uk

1 Coronation Street

How would you rate Speedy's Tyres?

Chris @ Carastore
Verified Reviewer
"Good tyres at a sensible price....thank you very much"
"Friendly, quick service. Easy ordering."
"Organised."
"Great price and super fast delivery. Can`t ask for more than that!"
"When I turned up to get my tyres fitted they hadn’t been delivered, so I had to wait around for about half an hour. When the tyres eventually turned up they were supplied incorrect, normal tyres instead of run flats, I had to return the next day to get them fitted when the correct ones had been delivered, this was more time out of my busy work schedule and time out of work for a second consecutive day. I felt the staff was very unprofessional and didn’t seem to care that one of their customers had been given a very poor service."
"Noticed the following day there was a valve cap missing. Looking closer the valve was not replaced it was tarnished as it wasn't replaced. Not sure now if it was even balanced"
"Good quality low prices. However parking is awful."
"This the second time lve been to speedy service tyres And very pleased with the service I got...cheap prices And service with a smile..."
"Good price and service. Always use speedys for my tyres."
"Excellent service. Good price for tyres and kept well informed of the delivery stages. Came on time and exactly as described."
"very friendly and knowledgeable, a great service"
"Wrong size tyre despite checking by email and phone. Took over a week for refund to arrive into my account."
"Friendly staff, quick and easy job done."
Lawrence Redford
Verified Buyer
"Great service quick delivery. Was unsure at time when I ordered as I had never heard of them. Will be using again great service"
GORDON CHAPMAN GORDON CHAPMAN
Unverified Reviewer
"Great service with a laugh or 2 and very good prices. Will be back as far better than my old supplier.Mozz the guy on tbe desk had a smile and was happy which makes a difference,customer service with a smile what more could one ask for and the final nice gesture a little bag for the locking key nut.Thanks Guys.Gordon (Southampton)"
Jujar Singh
Verified Buyer
"Very nice and fast service , staff very friendly , Highly Recommended, very cheap"
Steve Jarvis
Verified Buyer
"good price great service thanks"
"Didn't know about my booking, had to wait over an hour before I had to ask what delay was ( because my car was not parked on bay they didn't know is I was there waiting !!)... After tyres were changed I asked if tracking was also done and the answer was "oh you want that too?" It was clear on my booking receipt that I had shown to him. Over all poor customer service"
Subinoy Purkayastha
Verified Buyer
"Ordered Tuesday, dispatched Wednesday, Delivered on Thursday. Tyres were as described Inc EU Label (unlike some other companies... Not mentioning 'tyres on the drive')... Perfect 👌"
Stewart Humphreys
Verified Buyer
"Great Price friendly staff, over all very happy with my purchase.. will no doubt do business again.."
Speedy's Tyres is rated 4.81 based on 405 reviews