Eat My Logo Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Eat My Logo

About Eat My Logo: Eat My Logo is a family run bakery based in Chorley, Lancashire and we specialise in producing high quality edible branded merchandise that enables businesses to promote their brand in a fun and tasty way.

How would you rate Eat My Logo ?

Camilla
"Eat My Logo provided us with a high quality Corporate Flapjacks for a trade exhibition. Every step of the way I received great (and cheerful!) customer service with a great end product. Well done Eat My Logo!"
Paul
"I work for 100% Digital Leeds and we had three launch events that we wanted branded biscuits for, Eat my Logo were great from start to finish. I got three quotes and they were the cheapest, their communication was excellent as I had several queries following selecting them as our supplier and they were all answered swiftly, as in within minutes! Following the order being placed our biscuits arrived on time and nicely boxed up with no damage and each individually wrapped. The biscuits tasted amazing, very good quality shortbread and the icing was just right with impressive printing. People were taking pictures of the biscuits and sharing them on social media and everyone was commenting on the delicious taste. They went down great at our events and it was a fantastic customer experience throughout. It's been stressful and busy organising our launch events so to have such easy communication and a smooth process for the biscuits was much appreciated as Eat My Logo took care of it all and it was one less thing to worry about for us! Thank you to the team and Megan and Amy in particular. I would (and have) highly recommend Eat My Logo to other businesses, organisations or people wanting to add an extra edible element to their marketing."
"We chose Eatmylogo to personalise some biscuits. The service from start to finish was outstanding and we are really pleased with the final product. We will definitely use Eatmylogo for any future orders we may need. Shout out to Daniel Clarke who is a credit to eatmylogo!"
How do you rate our service?
"The shortbread biscuits look great - and taste delicious too! Great quality product."
How do you rate our service?
"Really helpful sales team who made it very easy to order large bulk orders to many different addresses - had very good feedback from customers who we've sent out Eat My Logo giftboxes to. Overall very happy."
How do you rate our service?
Thank you for your fab review! Glad to see everyone enjoyed the flapjacks! Hope to work with you again soon :D
How do you rate our service?
Thanks for your lovely review!
We are glad you enjoyed our products, and found our ordering experience easy. We hope to work with you again soon, and we will pass on your kind words to Daniel :)
How do you rate our service?
"The process of ordering was simple and Eat My Logo sent through multiple proofs of the logos so that I could choose the right style I wanted. On arrival the brownies were as expected, the logo was printed clearly [on a sticker on the outside of the brownie packaging] and of course - they tasted great."
Thanks David for your lovely review! Glad you enjoyed the brownies and we hope to work with you again in the future! :)
How do you rate our service?
"I'm glad to find that exactly what I ordered I received. Exactly in the place and at the time set - although it was an important event, the company understood exactly what to do. Congratulations on products, execution, communication, and delivery. I recommend with all confidence!"
Thank You Eduard for taking the time to write us a fantastic review! We are so glad you enjoyed the cupcakes and your event went well! :)
How do you rate our service?
"Eat My Logo were very efficient. Provided a quote and visual very quick. My client also had some personalised cakes to test which they loved. Great service and products."
Thank you Amy for your fantastic review! Glad everyone enjoyed the cupcakes!
How do you rate our service?
"ORDER WAS QUICK AND EASY. THE CUPCAKES WERE DELIVERED IN THE TIME REQUIRED. ALWAYS SOMEONE AVAILABLE IF I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THE ORDER"
Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your lovely comments!
How do you rate our products?
"The biscuits were well packaged and very professional with a quick turnaround."
Thank you for your amazing feedback! We are so glad everyone enjoyed the biscuits! :)
How do you rate our service?
"Arrived on time and looked fantastic!"
Thank you Joe for your brilliant review! We really appreciate it and hope to work with you again sometime! :)

Best Wishes,
Brilliant! We are pleased you enjoyed the products and the service! Thank you!
How do you rate our service?
"Eat My Logo is a fast efficient business that provides fabulously tasty treats, has great people and also provides a flexible and fast service. Can recommend highly enough."
Thank you Charis for your fantastic review! We are glad you enjoyed the biscuits and hope to work with you again soon :D
How do you rate our service?
"First of all, the cakes were excellent and everyone enjoyed them. On top of that, the customer service was great and I felt like I was dealing with real human beings in a real business, rather than a website."
How do you rate our service?
"Great service and quick turn around!"
Thank you Millie for your lovely feedback! We really appreciate it and hope to work with you again soon :D
How do you rate our service?
"Really happy with the end cupcake. Cupcakes went down a treat with everyone at capco. Really friendly team."
Thank you for your feedback! Great to hear you enjoyed the products :)
How do you rate our service?
"Fantastic customer service, friendly and helpful staff helped me with my many queries prior to placing my order. Biscuits arrived on time and were absolutely delicious. Our logo was printed perfectly."
Thank you Cleo for your brilliant review! We really appreciate it and hope to work with you again soon :D
How do you rate our service?
"Quick Delivery great Quality"
Thank you for your fab review! :)
How do you rate our service?
"Great quality and taste!"
Thank you Jo for your lovely comments! :)
How do you rate our service?
"Great product - have come back for more!"
We look forward to working with you again soon!
How do you rate our service?
"The support was perfect and replies prompt. Great pricing very flexible to get the product how you want it."
Hi Darah, Thank you for your amazing feedback! :)
Eat My Logo is rated 4.81 based on 247 reviews