Eat My Logo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eat My Logo
Read Eat My Logo Reviews

About Eat My Logo:

Eat My Logo is a family run bakery based in Chorley, Lancashire and we specialise in producing high quality edible branded merchandise that enables businesses to promote their brand in a fun and tasty way.

Unit 18, Yarrow Business Park, Yarrow Road, Chorley

Tell us how Eat My Logo made you happy
The first time using the company and it won't be the last. Brilliant price and product. Great communication during the order process, Megan answered all my emails and re-quotes very quickly. The order wasn't straight forward however the cakes were delivered on time with email updates from the courier so I knew everything was in hand. The cakes not only looked great but tasted great, we had very happy customers and staff. How can you not want to order from a company with such a great name!
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 19th November 2019
Thank you Laura for your amazing review! We are so glad the cupcakes went down well at your event and your feedback is much appreciated! We will be sure to pass on your lovely comments to Megan and we look forward to working with you again :)
Cupcakes were absolutely delicious!

Customer Service was fantastic from all the team.
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Thank you very much Samantha for your lovely review! We're glad your celebrations were a success and we hope to work with you again soon!
The congregation all commented on how much they enjoyed the cakes you made for Good Friday.
Elizabeth Mackay
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 4th April 2021
Thank you for your fantastic review Elizabeth, we're so pleased everybody enjoyed the cupcakes and we look forward to working with you again soon!
Super service and customer service - Amy was brilliantly helpful and everything arrived as promised. Definitely recommend!
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 23rd March 2021
Thank you for your lovely review! We really appreciate it and are so glad everybody enjoyed the cupcakes! We look forward to working with you again soon.
Always great service from the guys at East my Logo!
Thank you very much for your lovely review! We really appreciate it and look forward to working with you again soon!
I have been a client of Eat My Logo and can only say there service and quality has been first class.
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 18th March 2021
Thank you Ian for your kind review. It is a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you again soon!
Great to work with the team at Eat My Logo to send out nearly 200 items to different people. Very competitive on price, great quality edible items and a wide range to choose from. Easy to work with and very much recommend
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 18th March 2021
Thank you very much Paul for your lovely review! It was great to work with you and we hope to work with you again soon!
The customer service and care was amazing! Would highly recommend to any business or event and the cupcakes we ordered tasted and looked incredible. Thank you so much for all your help and work.
Thank you Renee for your lovely review! Glad everyone loved the cupcakes and we hope to work with you again soon!
I'm so impressed with Eat My Logo. We needed to send out a wellbeing pack to staff at fairly short notice. Kristina really helped make the process very easy and worked with myself and my team to make it happen. All our packs arrived on time and I got some fantastic feedback from people about the quality of the items and how nice it looked. I am already starting to look at the next pack we'd like to send and plan that in. Thank you!
Thank you Lisa for your amazing review! It is very much appreciated and we will be sure to pass on your kind words to Kristina. We look forward to working with you again soon!
Have never let me down, urgent order fulfilled and delivered quickly. Always great quality products that taste amazing.
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 11th March 2021
Thank you Penny for your lovely review! It's great to work with you again and we look forward to doing so again soon!
Excellent branded biscuits - these went down well with our internal teams on the launch of our brand - a nice touch! They looked great, the organisation was easy and they got delivered on time. We'll definitely use you again for the next lot!!
Thank you Claire for your fantastic review! We really appreciate it and are so glad everybody enjoyed the biscuits! We look forward to working with you again soon.
Our first time using EML, Kristina was helpful from start to finish. Reasonably priced, quick turnaround and the cupcakes looked and tasted great. Highly recommend and look forward to using them again in future.
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 9th March 2021
Thank you very much Ruby for your lovely review. We will pass on your lovely feedback to Kristina! We look forward to working with you again soon!
Cakes tasted delicious - we got rave reviews about them all day. The packaging didn't look particularly attractive in it's plastic and the vegan cupcakes were smaller than their holders so they were a bit wonky but all in all : Went out on time and tasted delicious!
Eat My Logo 4 star review on 5th March 2021
Thank you Charlotte for your review. We appreciate your feedback. We are currently revising our packaging to get rid of plastic altogether. We are transitioning into this so for all future orders, the cupcakes will be packaged with zero plastic.

We hope to work with you again soon.
Our cupcakes were fantastic! Thank you very much. We will be ordering again.
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 5th March 2021
Thank you very much for your lovely review. Glad you enjoyed the cupcakes. We hope to work with you again soon!
From placing the order to my customer receiving the product my experience was very professional and any contact was always met with a speedy and efficient response.
Thank you very much Joy for your lovely review! We're so pleased everyone loved the cupcakes and we hope to work with you again soon!
Great service. Easy simple process and a great end product.
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 22nd February 2021
Thank you very much Nicola for your lovely review! We're glad everyone loved the biscuits and we look forward to working with you again soon.
We had good experience by placing the order with you
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 19th February 2021
Thank you for your lovely review. We hope to work with you again soon!
My friend absolutely loved her branded cupcakes for her business launch. The team at Eat My Logo were very helpful with my requirements as I needed vegan and gluten free, and they were super fast and accomodating. Thank you so much!
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 15th February 2021
Thank you for your lovely review Sarah! We are so glad everyone enjoyed the cupcakes and we look forward to working with you again.
Good product and fitted the spec of what they were needed for
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 12th February 2021
Thank you for your lovely review. Great to see how you've used our toppers! Hopefully we can work with you again sometime!
Excellent Customer Service from Amy, Turned the order round very quickly and SWS UK enjoyed the Cupcakes very much!

thank you for making a big day go so smoothly with the help of your cupcakes! :)
Thank you Stacey for your lovely review! We will be sure to pass on your kind feedback to Amy. We're so glad your event went well and we look forward to working with you again soon! :D
Excellent customer care and fantastic product
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 16th January 2021
Thank you Ken for your lovely review. It was a pleasure to work with you and hopefully we can work with you again soon!
Eat My Logo is rated 4.81 based on 586 reviews