Eat My Logo Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Eat My Logo

About Eat My Logo: Eat My Logo is a family run bakery based in Chorley, Lancashire and we specialise in producing high quality edible branded merchandise that enables businesses to promote their brand in a fun and tasty way.

How would you rate Eat My Logo ?

Nina
"We ordered some of the branded cupcake for a launch event. The order process was really easy and they were delivered exactly when they said they would be!! Oh and they tasted great too. Would definitely use Eat My Logo again for future events."
Rebecca
"Cakes were delicious, logo looked great and they were delivered on time! Excellent from start to finish. Will definitely use them again."
Florence
"Our cakes arrived on time and were perfect, really tasty and exactly what we wanted. The ordering process was really simple and the price was very reasonable. It really added a great detail to our party. Would use again."
How do you rate our service?
"These cake pops are an absolutely scrumptious way to make any event more memorable and fun. Great service and a great product - thank you!"
Thank you for your lovely review :-) We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the cakepops and hope that your event was a great success!
How do you rate our service?
"Arrived on time and tasted great- thanks!"
Thank you for your kind review - we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the cupcakes!
How do you rate our service?
"Eat My Logo created 200 branded cupcakes for our client, who were extremely pleased with how they turned out. On my end, I thoroughly enjoyed ordering with EML; they were extremely responsive and helpful with all my queries ahead of time. I would highly recommend their services to anyone!"
We look forward to working with you again soon!
Hi Florence,
Thank you for your review. The cupcakes looked great alongside your gift bags - we hope that your event was a success :-)
"VERY HAPPY:)"
Thank you for your review, Kasia!
How do you rate our service?
"I was very impressed with the quick service. However when the product arrived I was very disappointed as I was expecting it to be printed on white icing and what arrived looked more ivory!"
Hi Rosie,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the topper that you received. We print all logos and images onto industry standard white icing.
How do you rate our service?
"All the Eat My Logo people I worked with on this order were really friendly and helpful, and the cakes were delicious!!"
Hi Lucy,

Thank you for your great review! Glad to hear you enjoyed the cupcakes and our service! We hope to work with you again :)
How do you rate our service?
"It arrived well on time but the quality of the logo printed onto the cake was quite poor and it wasn't very pretty to look at. There were some indents in the icing which looked like a honeycomb pattern so this didn't look very good. The taste of the cake was great however!"
Hi Caitlin,

We are sorry to hear you weren't 100% happy with your cake. We print the logos the best we possibly can although printing onto icing is very different to printing onto paper therefore can look slightly different. In terms of the indents on the cake, we try our very best to package these as safely as possible and clearly marked as fragile so they don't move around in transit, despite this we cannot guarantee they won't get slightly damaged throughout this process although this is very rare. However we are glad you enjoyed the taste of the cake and thank you for your honest feedback!
How do you rate our service?
"Great service and on-time delivery. We got compliments on the shortbread biscuits (cookies to us Americans). The logo was spot-on. I would use them again,"
Fantastic picture! Glad you all enjoyed the biscuits! We loved making them for you and we hope to work with you again soon! :)
"Easy to navigate website with a simple and quick purchasing process, reasonably priced too. Clear communication throughout the order. The cake was delivered on time and packaged well. The cake and logo looked perfect and it went down well with the team, all slices were eaten. Would use again. Thanks!"
Hi There,

Thank you so much for your lovely review! So glad the cake went down really well! It looks amazing! We hope to work with you again sometime!
"Perfect as always!"
Thanks Sophie! Glad you liked the biscuits!
How do you rate our service?
"Lovely company and worked with me on a last minute order. The biscuits looked fantastic and our customer was delighted with them. Great quick and friendly service."
Thank you Fiona! We are so glad everybody enjoyed the biscuits and we are always happy to help!
How do you rate our service?
"Extremely helpful and great product"
Thanks Lynne for your lovely comments! :D
How do you rate our service?
"delivery came when promised and was very well packaged, Cupcakes were very good, I like the ingredients list you get with your order, would recommend."
We are so glad you enjoyed our products! Thank You for your lovely review :)
How do you rate our service?
"Amazing! Their speed, professionalism and creativity was fast, accurate and delivered on time. Thank you"
Thank You Rosina! We are so pleased you were happy with our level of service and we are glad you enjoyed the biscuits! :D
How do you rate our service?
"Delicious cakes - really superb. Sweet icing, and they lasted for days."
Thanks so much for your kind comments. We are so glad you enjoyed the cupcakes! :D
How do you rate our service?
"I had amazing service with someone personally contacting me to ensure I did not have a poor product I thought that was amazing customer service. I also thought the cake was amazing and it arrived early which was amazing. The only let down was that I had an invoice sent to me saying I hadn't paid for the cake when I had by card."
Hi Chloe,

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We are so glad you enjoyed your cake! Apologies for the confusion regarding the invoice, sometimes payments can take a while to show up on our system which is why this could have been sent. Never the less we are so pleased you enjoyed the cake and the customer service :D
How do you rate our service?
"Lovely cupcakes, will definitely use them again :)"
Hi Diana,

Thank you for your lovely comments! We are glad you enjoyed the cupcakes! Hopefully hear again from you soon then! :)
Eat My Logo is rated 4.80 based on 202 reviews