Eat My Logo Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Eat My Logo

About Eat My Logo: Eat My Logo is a family run bakery based in Chorley, Lancashire and we specialise in producing high quality edible branded merchandise that enables businesses to promote their brand in a fun and tasty way.

How would you rate Eat My Logo?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Anna
"I ordered 5 cakes from Eat My Logo, they all arrived on time, and cakes were delicious and very well decorated. Will definetely be ordering again!"
Daphnee
"Great customer service and communication and loved our cookies! Thank you"
Verified Buyer
"Cake looked good and tasted good!"
How do you rate our service?
"Great customer service and communication and loved our cookies! Thank you"
Many thanks for review and the picture Daphnee :-)
How do you rate our service?
"Cake looked good and tasted good!"
How do you rate our service?
"First time user. I wanted white background on choice of three designs, but only one came back with a white background, so disappointed that the biscuits ordered do not have the desired effect, except for the one design. However, I will try again, now that I have seen the results with a better idea of what we need to do on the design side."
Thanks for the feedback Stella. As the images you uploaded did not have a clear white background on them, then the printers will pick that up and try to replicate it. In future I'd suggest making sure the image has a crisp white background and the image is bright and clear. The print guidelines on our website may help at www.eatmylogo.co.uk/print-guidelines. Many thanks
How do you rate our service?
"the size was perfect and the printing had very good quality as well!"
How do you rate our service?
"Eat My Logo are always super fast to come back with quotes on enquiries, they can 9 times out of 10 meet our unrealistic deadlines and their products are tasty and great quality. We've only been using them a few months but quickly becoming one of our favourite suppliers! Our clients are always delighted with the end result, thank you Eat My Logo for your help."
How do you rate our service?
"The creation and ordering process was seamless and arrived on time in perfect condition - it was a pleasure using Eat My Logo and I would highly recommend them to anyone!"
How do you rate our service?
"They were really helpful when I had an urgent order request. We were so impressed by the professionalism and customer service as well as the finished product. The Branded Cakes went down a storm at our customer launch event and we have already placed another order and will continue to do so. (Feel free to send any unwanted cakes care of Alex Shuttleworth @ Noble Systems :):):):))"
How do you rate our service?
"Fab,came in two days🎂Big hit at party🌟"
How do you rate our service?
"Really good customer service, quick turnaround, great product. Was worried the cupcakes might not taste as good as they looked but they were fresh and delicious. Highly recommend, would use again."
"Very good service."
How do you rate our service?
"very last minute order of 280 biscuits corporate and they all arrived on time and were delicious - would most definitely recommend and order again."
How do you rate our service?
"Great job in helping to organize under serious time constraints"
How do you rate our service?
"We had a very last minute request for 5 large cakes and not only did we receive our order early the next day but the cakes are out of this world, totally delicious. Our team are happily eating their way through them as I type this message. Thank you, Mary, PA at Water Plus Ltd"
How do you rate our service?
"The quality of the cakes is amazing and such good customer service!"
How do you rate our service?
"Very unique little gingerbread items that look great and really stand out :)"
How do you rate our service?
"Prompt delivery, biscuits looked wonderful"
How do you rate our service?
"Easy process, no hassle at all. Arrived on time, tasted great and logo looked great on the cupcake."
How do you rate our service?
"Excellent service, good value and delicious cupcakes! Delivered 1,500 cupcakes to each of our UK offices against a tight timescale - highly recommended."
How do you rate our service?
"I got branded flapjack and biscuits - they have arrived on time and in perfect shape, packed in individual clear wrapping bags. They taste delicious and the logo was simply perfect: colour matched and perfect sizing too. Loved it and definitely recommend it!"
Eat My Logo is rated 4.82 based on 147 reviews