Eat My Logo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eat My Logo
Read Eat My Logo Reviews

About Eat My Logo:

Eat My Logo is a family run bakery based in Chorley, Lancashire and we specialise in producing high quality edible branded merchandise that enables businesses to promote their brand in a fun and tasty way.

Unit 18, Yarrow Business Park, Yarrow Road, Chorley

Tell us how Eat My Logo made you happy
Brilliant. Delicious. On brand and on time! We had the Letterbox Gluten Free Brownies for our company birthday and everyone loved them, it was so easy to do and the team at EML were really helpful and efficient.
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 15th July 2021
Thank you very much Laura for your lovely review and fantastic pictures! We are so pleased everyone enjoyed the Brownies and we look forward to working with you soon!
Efficient and met the needs
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 5th July 2021
Thank you for your lovely review! We are so glad everybody enjoyed the brownies and we hope to work with you again soon.
Really great service, from initial enquiry to delivery of order they kept me informed all the way
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 29th June 2021
Thank you Stuart for your brilliant review! We hope Harrison had a fantastic birthday and we look forward to working with you again soon!
The team at Eat My Logo are always so helpful and offer a great service. Special mention to Amy who is a pleasure to work with.
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 28th June 2021
Thank you Samantha for your fantastic review! We're so pleased everyone has been enjoying the cupcakes and we look forward working with you again soon!
Great communication. Fast and efficient service. Would highly recommend.
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 28th June 2021
Thanks Tori for your lovely review! We really appreciate it and hope to work with you again soon!
Excellent service and great product!
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 28th June 2021
Thank you Pete for your lovely review. Glad everybody enjoyed the products and hopefully we can work with you again soon!
Fast, efficient and detailed! These are just a few words to describe the service I received. My students and staff were over the moon when they say the logos on their cupcakes. Thank you so much and I’ll definitely will be ringing again. Hopefully in advance this time!
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 27th June 2021
Thank you Rennae for your lovely review! We're so glad all your students enjoyed the cupcakes! We look forward to working with you again soon!
great service, we ordered this for our client and they where very happy
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 22nd June 2021
Thank you Carolyn for your fantastic review. We are so glad everyone enjoyed the Brownie and we hope to work with you again sometime soon!
Kristina was so helpful! Great service, great items as always.
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 17th June 2021
Thank you Hayley for your lovely review. Glad to see everybody enjoyed the cake pops! We look forward to working with you again soon!
very good quick service, easy to work with and met deadline on time.
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 14th June 2021
Thank you Mark for your lovely review. Glad to hear everybody loved the cupcakes! Hopefully we can work with you again soon.
Lovely biscuits and great customer service. Thank you
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 13th June 2021
Thank you for your lovely review, we are so pleased everybody enjoyed the biscuits and we hope to work with you again soon!
They've gone down very well with my customers with a few enquiries coming through for more!
Thank you very much Ben for your lovely review. Glad to hear the cupcakes have been going down well and we look forward to working with you again soon!
Fantastic service, with peace of mind that our requirements would be met and within the time scale. All staff loved the surprise and the brownie too!
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 25th May 2021
Thank you Allision for your lovely review! It is very much appreciated and we're so pleased everybody loved the brownies! We look forward to working with you again soon!
We called on the Wednesday and my order was despatched next day and they were delivered on Friday morning. Eat My Logo were so helpful and could not have done any more to help.
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 24th May 2021
Thank you Julia for your kind review! We're glad the cake jars went down well and we look forward to working with you again soon!
From start to finish the experience with Eat My logo was amazing. They were quick to respond and always friendly. We ordered the branded postal brownies which we sent to our staff and we had a lot of positive feedback from them. So every time I need order branded food, there is only one place I would look at and that is Eat My Logo!
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 24th May 2021
Thank you very much Stefanie for your lovely review! We're so pleased everybody enjoyed the brownies and we look forward to working with you again soon!
Lovely cakes. Very tasty. Slight issue with delivery which was dealt with extremely well.
Eat My Logo 4 star review on 21st May 2021
Thank you Sue for your lovely review! It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to work with you again soon!
Very helpful, efficient customer service,I'm very pleased with my logo,😁
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 16th May 2021
Thank you for your lovely review Pauline. Hopefully we can work with you again soon!
Very quick and professional service. Great quality products for our business. We will use again!
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 16th May 2021
Thank you very much Rachael for your lovely review. We are so pleased you enjoyed the biscuits and we hope to work with you again soon!
Fantastic service, extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The whole process was very quick, no waiting around. Everything was approved and delivered within a week.
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 7th May 2021
Thank you for your fantastic review Becky! We're glad your client enjoyed the biscuits and we hope to work with you again soon!
The service at Eat My Logo was first class. Kristina Smith was an absolute legend. She took time over my rebrand launch party cake request, produced a quote is super quick time and rapidly organised the delivery. Keeping me up-to-date throughout. Lastly, accounts team managed to make a duplicate payment and Kristina notified me directly to arrange a refund. Super service. Well done Kristina!
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 6th May 2021
Thank you Dean for your fantastic review! We are thrilled to hear everybody enjoyed the cake and that your celebrations were a success! We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Kristina and we look forward to working with you again soon!
Excellent product. Incredibly helpful personal service. So much so that we are about to use them again.
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 20th April 2021
Thank you Caroline for your fantastic review! It has been a pleasure working with you and we look forward to hearing from you again soon.
Eat My Logo is rated 4.82 based on 609 reviews