Eat My Logo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eat My Logo
Read Eat My Logo Reviews

About Eat My Logo:

Eat My Logo is a family run bakery based in Chorley, Lancashire and we specialise in producing high quality edible branded merchandise that enables businesses to promote their brand in a fun and tasty way.

Unit 18, Yarrow Business Park, Yarrow Road

Tell us how Eat My Logo made you happy
Brilliant. Delicious. On brand and on time! We had the Letterbox Gluten Free Brownies for our company birthday and everyone loved them, it was so easy to do and the team at EML were really helpful and efficient.
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 15th July 2021
Thank you very much Laura for your lovely review and fantastic pictures! We are so pleased everyone enjoyed the Brownies and we look forward to working with you soon!
Great products, look smart and taste great!
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 25th November 2021
Thank you Sophie for your lovely review, we're so pleased everybody enjoyed the Biscuits and we hope to work with you again soon!
Amazing!! Extremely quick service an so friendly!
Thank you very much Meg for your lovely review! It is much appreciated, we hope to work with you again soon!
Great service!!! They managed to deliver 100 branded cup cakes at very short notice.
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 9th November 2021
Thank you Emiliano for your kind review! We really appreciate this and hope we can work with you again soon.
EatMyLogo were fantastic from start to finish. I had been let down by a previous company and EatMyLogo really came through with only 4 days notice to source me 120 branded iced cup cakes. I will defo use EatMyLogo going forward.
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 8th November 2021
Thank you Helen for your lovely review, it is really appreciated and we're glad everybody enjoyed the cupcakes! We look forward to working with you again soon.
The team were fantastic from my first enquiry - helped with my ideas and also were really helpful regarding allergen information. The order arrived on the agreed day and in great condition and they look fab!
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 1st November 2021
Thank you Amelia for your fantastic review, we really appreciate your feedback and hope we can work with you again soon.
I didn't feel the standard was as well presented as it has been previously. Clumsy cake decorations and a lack of attention to detail. My cakes weren't very fresh but I received them on the day expected.
Eat My Logo 3 star review on 1st November 2021
Thank you Deborah for your honest opinion. We have contacted you privately about this, unfortunately you didn't have any images of the cupcakes as they arrived with yourself, attached are the cupcakes as they left our factory. We are sorry to hear your disappointment with these, and customer feedback is very important to us. The feedback we usually get is fantastic. Despite your disappointment, we hope your Halloween event was a great success.
Lovely treat for our NHS colleagues to celebrate the 1st anniversary of the See ME First initiative. Will definitely use the service again
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 30th October 2021
Thank you Delia for your lovely review! We're so pleased you enjoyed the products and we look forward to working with you again soon!
Very helpful customer service, and we were able to order a large amount of products and have them delivered very quickly! Couldn't fault them!
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 15th October 2021
Thank you Melody for your lovely review! We really appreciate it and we hope to work with you again soon!
As always an amazing service from Eat My Logo. Amy is a pleasure to deal with and always so helpful.
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 14th October 2021
Thank you Samantha for your lovely review! It is a pleasure working with you and we look forward to hearing from you again soon!
Really helpful, offered honest advice on what would work/not work. Quick at responding. Brilliant service - Will definitely be recommending
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 12th October 2021
Thank you Abbie for your lovely review. We're so pleased the biscuits went down really well and we look forward to working with you again soon!
Would highly recommend Eat My Logo who went over and above to locate an order which had been handed over to a local delivery company and not arrived for an event we were sponsoring. They worked on a Saturday to locate the missing 1,500 branded flapjacks and arranged for delivery. Brilliant service.
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 4th October 2021
Hi Katrina, Thank you for your kind feedback. We're glad we could resolve the slight hiccup efficiently for you so everyone had the Flapjacks in time for the event and we're so pleased everybody enjoyed these! Thanks again and we hope to work with you again soon.
Delivered a day late rendering their purchase completely pointless, in a ruined box saturated through with water. Tasted ok but the extra day didn't help the dryness I would imagine. Have not responded to either phone call or email to discuss reimbursement / compensation. Would absolutely not recommend.
Hi Alistair, thank you for your review and honest feedback. We apologise for the inconvenience caused to you with regards to your damaged cupcakes and late delivery. This isn’t our usual level of service at all. We send thousands of cupcakes out each week and it is very rare we get any damages. Despite us marking the boxes clearly with Fragile and ‘This way up’ stamps, we are always at the mercy of the couriers to handle this safely and unfortunately we have all been let down this time. We have contacted you privately in regards to compensation, thank you.
Amazing cupcakes. Lovely flavour and very fluffy. Great service and delivery. Will be using again.
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 1st October 2021
Thank you Georgia for your lovely response! We're so glad you enjoyed the cupcakes and we look forward to working with you again soon!
Great cakes as always. They were ready for collection exactly when agreed too.
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 28th September 2021
Thank you Louise for your lovely review! So glad everybody enjoyed the cupcakes and we hope to work with you again soon!
I had to leave a review for the fantastic company branded cupcakes we received for our 20th Anniversary celebration. Not only did they look incredible they tasted even better! We dealt with Daniel and he couldn't have been more helpful and friendly! We will definitely be using your services again in the future!
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 27th September 2021
Daniel has been great, as well as the rest of the team to be honest. Always super helpful. and their products taste AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can highly recommend the donuts, just WOW!
Fantastic customer service in the run up to ordering, arrived when it said it would, it was lovely and moist. Complete hit, wouldn't hesitate to order again. Thank you!
I needed 75 cupcakes with our new certification logo ontop for the office at really short notice (due to my poor planning). I emailed in and they met the short lead time even though the website wouldn't allow delivery until the day after! Nice cupcakes too and arrived with no damage due to smart packing. Thanks guys!
Awesome customer service and really fast delivery.
Excellent service, prompt delivery and a good quality product.
Thank you Fiona for your lovely review. We look forward to working with you again soon!
Eat My Logo is rated 4.81 based on 640 reviews