Eat My Logo Reviews

4.8
Based on 684 reviews
Read Eat My Logo Reviews

About Eat My Logo:

Eat My Logo is a family run bakery based in Chorley, Lancashire and we specialise in producing high quality edible branded merchandise that enables businesses to promote their brand in a fun and tasty way.

Unit 18, Yarrow Business Park, Yarrow Road

Tell us how Eat My Logo made you happy
Brilliant. Delicious. On brand and on time! We had the Letterbox Gluten Free Brownies for our company birthday and everyone loved them, it was so easy to do and the team at EML were really helpful and efficient.
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 15th July 2021
Thank you very much Laura for your lovely review and fantastic pictures! We are so pleased everyone enjoyed the Brownies and we look forward to working with you soon!
The biscuit was good quality and we were happy with the logo print. They have been very well-received by the people we sent them to.
brilliant customer service and speedy delivery
Thank you Kate for your lovely review, we look forward to working with you again soon!
Always very accomodating, quick responses to queries- thank you!
Thank you Lucie for your lovely review! We really appreciate this and look forward to working together again soon.
Recently ordered some cupcakes from Eat My Logo for a corporate and marketing event. The feedback from everyone was that the cakes were delicious and they kept coming back for more. Thank you.
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 17th May 2022
Thank you, Victoria for your lovely review! We are so pleased everybody enjoyed the cupcakes at your event and we hope to work with you again soon.
Great cakes, great service.
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 16th May 2022
Thank you very much for your lovely feedback!
Great service! the cakes went down a treat! - will definitely use again.
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 16th May 2022
Thank you Michelle for your lovely review! These look great! We hope your event was a success and we look forward to working wth you again soon.
was recommended eat My Logo by a current supplier of cakes and traybakes etc. They couldn't have been more helpful at such short notice to produce the biscuits with the logo requested. Designed, produced and delivered within three weeks of enquiry. Brilliant service.
Cupcakes delivered on time. All fresh and tasted lovely.
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 29th April 2022
Thank you very much Sue for your lovely review! We really appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you again soon.
The customer service is outstanding. Can't fault that at all. The company is a pleasure to work with. However, I was disappointed with the product. I ordered shortbread biscuits with logo branding. The sugar disc is very hard and brittle - quite unpleasant to eat. The shortbread itself was OK.
Another great service from Eat My Logo. This time we needed a Saturday delivery and all went smoothly with no problems and great communication with the courier details. The client was thrilled with the cupcakes and they visually looked great at the event.
Amazing product! (Chocolate Business Cards). We were able to personalise fully for a tradeshow event. Fast delivery, yummy & eye-catching product. Great service from the team. Really happy! Would definitely order again.
A delicious batch of branded cupcakes for my team. -very tasty vegan options also. Kristina was very helpful, efficient and responsive with our order.
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 3rd April 2022
Thank you very much Adam for your lovely review, we are so pleased everybody enjoyed the cupcakes and we will be sure to pass on your kind feedback to Kristina.
Excellent customer service! Really helpful and the cupcakes were a wonderful addition to our campaign launch! Thank you
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 1st April 2022
Thank you very much for your lovely review! We are so pleased the cupcakes were a success at your event and we look forward to working with you again soon.
Customer Service is always of a high standard. The logos and visuals of the product are great but sadly, it was a bit more style over substance as the cupcakes we tried, were dry & dense. I ordered a batch of 6 to try as we have been ordering and sending these out to customers and I was disappointed with the quality, as were my 4 other colleaugues that sampled these with me.
Thank you for your feedback Sarah, we're sorry to hear you are disappointed with the quality of the cupcakes you received. We have contacted you privately about this.
Super quick delivery. Easy to order and design. Great service overall and the cakes were nice too. They all turned up perfect.
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 24th March 2022
Thank you Persia for your lovely review! We are so pleased everybody has enjoyed the cupcakes and we hope your event was a success! We look forward to working with you again soon.
The biscuits we ordered for a special conference at school were perfect. Thank you.
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 24th March 2022
Thank you Claire for your lovely review! We're so pleased everyone loved the biscuits and we hope to work with you again soon!
Very helpful during placement of order and delicious cupcakes when arrived .
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 22nd March 2022
Thank you Julie for your lovely review! We hope to work with you again soon!
Really helpful customer service and quick turnaround on my order. The flapjacks were very well received.
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 22nd March 2022
Thank you Joanna for your lovely review! We're so pleased everybody loved the flapjacks and we look forward to working with you again soon!
Fantastic service, great and delicious products.
Thank you Mel for your lovely review. We really appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you again soon.
Cupcakes was way to sweet, I requested for them to be individually wrapped and they was not, plus the logo was blurry
Eat My Logo 1 star review on 19th March 2022
Hi Chris, Thanks for your review, we're very sorry to hear you are disappointed with the product you have recieved, we have contacted you privately about this. Thank you, EML Team.
Eat My Logo is rated 4.80 based on 684 reviews