Eat My Logo Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Eat My Logo

About Eat My Logo: Eat My Logo is a family run bakery based in Chorley, Lancashire and we specialise in producing high quality edible branded merchandise that enables businesses to promote their brand in a fun and tasty way.

How would you rate Eat My Logo?

Hollie
"Excellent tasting cakes as always (we've ordered from you before) and they looked fantastic! Just what we wanted and they really helped make our rebrand and 50th Birthday celebrations special :)"
Conan
"Great service through the whole process. Great quility cup cakes. Packaging was excellent and our customers loved the cup cakes which was the icing on the cake!!"
"Super high quality of print and very smooth service. Highly recommend, I'll be back for more :)"
How do you rate our service?
"Cupcakes were delivered promptly and the logo looked great! Really tasty and enjoyed by everyone!"
How do you rate our service?
Hi Hollie, Thanks for your amazing review. These pictures are great! Glad you enjoyed them!
How do you rate our service?
Thanks Conan for this amazing review! Really appreciate it and we are so glad your customers loved the cupcakes!
How do you rate our service?
Thank You Eliza for the kind comments! Glad you enjoyed the products!
How do you rate our service?
"The service was excellent, including when I contacted them for assistance. The cakes were really clearly printed, and most importantly tasted delish’"
Thank You so much for the kind review. Glad that you enjoyed the cakes!
How do you rate our service?
"Excellent quality of products, fantastic service"
Thank You Tina for this review! We really appreciate it!
How do you rate our service?
"Fantastic service, extremely reliable, delicious treats, beautifully executed! I will definitely be using them again. I ordered around 500 cakes and biscuits for a corporate event and the process was smooth, timely and they went down a storm!"
Thank You Bianca for your lovely review. We are really glad you enjoyed the cakes!
How do you rate our service?
"Brilliant work! Our design came out just as we had hoped, colours worked well and the artwork was clear. The quality of the actual icing was brilliant too, soft and sweet! Delivery was excellent, on time and well package to avoid damage. Only bad point which meant I didn't give 5 stars was the amount of plastic used for the packaging. It does need to be protected, as I said, but there are many other packaging materials you could use that are biodegradable, even plant-based plastic that would fair just as well. Otherwise, all great!"
Thank you for your lovely feedback, we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the cake. We do try our best to be environmentally friendly with our packaging... Our bespoke plastic packaging is all made from 90% recycled bottles and are 100% recyclable :-D
How do you rate our service?
"Excellent service, great communication from Andy. Delivery was on time, in fact early. Topping was very well packaged, Very impressed with overall service. Definitely recommend"
Thank You for your lovely comment Nadine we really appreciate it!
How do you rate our service?
"Brilliant, tasty product. Speedy delivery. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Well packed for transport via carrier."
Hi Harvey,

Great to know that you really enjoyed the products! Thank You!
How do you rate our service?
"Very good customer service from Andrew Poar, and fantastic taste again, thank you very much. A lot of people were asking who made the cake so I have passed your details on"
Thanks Joanne. This was one of our favourite pictures as well :-)
How do you rate our products?
"Arrived quickly as we needed it asap and was a good design"
Glad you liked the product! Thank You!
"excellent service"
Thank You. Hope you enjoyed the cupcakes!
How do you rate our service?
"Really impressed with the customer service - quick to respond to emails and to sort out an issue we had with the initial visual proof. The end result looked great and our client was very happy! Would definitely recommend and use again."
Thanks Alison for the great review! We are so please you were happy with your biscuits!
How do you rate our service?
"Logo sponge cake and also logo cup cakes for a building opening."
How do you rate our service?
"We ordered the cakes and shortbread biscuits for a corporate event - the cakes came well packaged and on time, the logos were printed brilliant and the cakes were super tasty. We will definitely order from you again!"
"Fantastic quality of service - the cakes are brilliant and Megan has been very meticulous accommodating when it comes to the service which has been top drawer. Couldn't recommend more highly."
Thank you for your lovely review, Matt!
We look forward to working with you again soon :)
How do you rate our service?
"The cake looked great, delivered before the time that was scheduled. Great service specially that I have placed order 7 days on advance only!"
How do you rate our service?
"They were absolutely delicious!! They made ordering very easy and the delivery was made very prompt. I am very impressed with the overall service!"
We are really glad you liked them Nadine and that your event went well.
How do you rate our service?
"Didn’t like the tast of cupcakes or biscuits, packed well and box looked good but actual cakes and biscuits didn’t look very good and very enticing to eat."
I'm sorry to hear that you did not enjoy our products. Taste is a very subjective matter and as you can see from many of our other reviews, the majority of people really enjoy our products. However, in this instance we are sorry to hear that you did not.
Thank you for your honest review, we are sorry our cupcakes and biscuits were not not to your personal taste. We send out thousands of freshly made cakes, cupcakes, biscuits and flapjacks to hundreds of locations every week and the feedback we get is fantastic as you can see from the reviews on this independent site. Again, I am sorry you didn't like them and hope you find a supplier that meets your requirements.
Eat My Logo is rated 4.81 based on 167 reviews