Eat My Logo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eat My Logo
Read Eat My Logo Reviews

About Eat My Logo:

Eat My Logo is a family run bakery based in Chorley, Lancashire and we specialise in producing high quality edible branded merchandise that enables businesses to promote their brand in a fun and tasty way.

Tell us how Eat My Logo made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 14th April 2020
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 10th March 2020
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 8th March 2020
Shannon
More Photos & Videos
The first time using the company and it won't be the last. Brilliant price and product. Great communication during the order process, Megan answered all my emails and re-quotes very quickly. The order wasn't straight forward however the cakes were delivered on time with email updates from the courier so I knew everything was in hand. The cakes not only looked great but tasted great, we had very happy customers and staff. How can you not want to order from a company with such a great name!
Thank you Laura for your amazing review! We are so glad the cupcakes went down well at your event and your feedback is much appreciated! We will be sure to pass on your lovely comments to Megan and we look forward to working with you again :)
Fantastic service from top down! Will use again and have send web link to other colleagues and businesses.
Thank you very much Paul for your lovely review! It is much appreciated and we are glad you enjoyed the products! We look forward to working with you again soon!
Eat My Logo were so helpful and went above and beyond to facilitate our request. Daniel and Amy were amazing and so friendly the whole way through the process and I can't thank them enough for everything they did! Thank you all so much for everything, our frontline staff loved them!
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 14th April 2020
Thank you very much Chloe for your lovely review! We're so glad everyone has been loving the cupcakes and the brownies and your fantastic feedback regarding Dan and Amy is much appreciated! Hopefully we can work with you again soon :D
The Team at Eat my Logo have been brilliant. They managed to help me out with an order to send out to all of my work team to help brighten up their day. They were well received by the team and arrived quickly. The jars made a great little gift.
Thank you John for your lovely review! We are so glad your team loved the cake jars! We hope to work with you again soon :)
Extremely friendly and amazing quality.
Highly recommend.
Thank you for your lovely review, Jo :D
Amazing customer service! really well packaged.
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 17th March 2020
Thank you for your lovely review Rose, glad everyone enjoyed the biscuits and we hope to work with you again soon :)
Fast and reliable - order was cancelled in the end but the staff were helpful from start to finish
Thank you for your kind review Jyoti, we hope to work with you soon!
The shortbreads were very tasty and we loved the shape as well as the quality of our logo in icing! Very fast delivery and turn around too - highly recommend!
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 12th March 2020
Thank you for your lovely review Lucy! We hope your event went well :D
the complete service along witht he allergen advice and the sustainability use of the storage.The sponge was atad bit overcooked so outcome a dry texture other than that I would use you guys again.

Eat My Logo 4 star review on 12th March 2020
Thank you for your honest review Graham. We are sorry to hear that you were not happy with the texture of the cupcakes as we usually get great feedback from our customers! We look forward to hearing from you again soon :)
Facilitated a last minute order & the cupcakes were fantastic!
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 10th March 2020
Great product, prompt delivery.
Thank you for your lovely review Molly. We really appreciate it and hope to work with you again in the future :)
The ease of ordering and the fact that they are delicious products
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 8th March 2020
Thank you for your lovely review!
We hope your event was a great success :D
Customer service from the get go was second to none. From the initial phone call, swapping emails, delivery to the quality of the cupcakes - everything was seamless, delivery was on time and the cupcakes were well received. I will definitely use you for further corporate events. Thank you so much!
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 6th March 2020
Thank you very much for your lovely review. We really appreciate your feedback and we look forward to working with you again in the future! :D
Great customer service, great tasting logos and prompt delivery! Thanks for all your help - the cupcakes were well received by our clients!
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 6th March 2020
Thank you for your lovely review, Lily :)
We are pleased to hear that everyone enjoyed the cupcakes!
Great service, always on time, always extremely high quality and taste amazing. Thanks Eat My Logo!
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 2nd March 2020
Thank you for your lovely review! We're so glad you enjoyed the brownies and we hope to work with you again in the future!
Great service and very tasty!
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 2nd March 2020
Thank you for your lovely review Kathryn. Glad you loved the cupcakes and we hope to work with you again in the future!
The customer service from the first enquiry to delivery was efficient and thorough. The deliveries arrived on time and the products were just what we wanted.
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 28th February 2020
Thank you very much Annie for your lovely review! Glad you loved the products and we hope to work with you again in the future!
The response was super quick and I knew the client would get this on time as I was always reassured despite the fact we placed the order late.

Amy was amazing!
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 28th February 2020
Thank you for your review! This is much appreciated and we hope we can work with you again in the future!
The image looked good and the packaging was good.
Delivery was on time and it was really easy to book everything in.
However, having tasted the biscuit - it tasted nore cake like and was soft rather than hard - is that always the case? It was a rectangular biscuit shape,
Thanks for your review Catherine. Glad you enjoyed the products. We have emailed you privately regarding a little more info on the consistency of the biscuits. I hope you can find this helpful :)
We ordered a round cake for our company's 25th birthday. This was the first time using Eat my Logo and we went with the company based on the ease of their website and customer reviews. The ordering process was so simple and the advisor (daniel?) I dealt with was extremely helpful. The delivery was on time and the cake arrived in perfect condition. The logo was also printed perfectly.

In regard to the taste of the cake, we've just had it today a day after delivery and all of the staff commented on how delicious it was. So thanks so much! We will definitely be ordering from Eat my Logo again!
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 26th February 2020
Thank you for your lovely review, Kim :)
We hope your event went well and look forward to hearing from you again soon.
Great and delicious cookies with our logos on! Friendly service as well. Highly recommend!
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 24th February 2020
Thank you Jacob for your lovely review! Much appreciated and we hope to work with you again in the future :D
Eat My Logo is rated 4.81 based on 518 reviews