Eat My Logo Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Eat My Logo

About Eat My Logo: Eat My Logo is a family run bakery based in Chorley, Lancashire and we specialise in producing high quality edible branded merchandise that enables businesses to promote their brand in a fun and tasty way.

How would you rate Eat My Logo ?

Catriona
"Great shortbread biscuits - great look, strong on brand and very tasty!"
Sandra
"I spoke to a Daniel.. He was so helpful, I needed a cake ASAP... And deliveried to Scotland.. The cake was perfect the time was perfect the whole experience was PERFECT!!!!!!!!!"
"Eat My Logo turned around some biscuits for a client of ours in 2 days - they are always so efficient and nothing is too much trouble."
How do you rate our service?
"Great shortbread biscuits - great look, strong on brand and very tasty!"
Thank you for your lovely review, Catriona :)
We look forward to working with you again soon!
Hi Sandra,

Thank you for your fantastic review! We are extremely pleased you were happy with the cake and also the service from us here at Eat My Logo! We hope to work with you again in the future! :)
How do you rate our service?
"The cake designs were nice and delivered on time. Daniel was wonderful and really nice to work with. Unfortunately, the chocolate cakes were quite dry. If the cakes had been nicer the rating would have been excellent."
Hi Abigail,

We are sorry you didn't enjoy the taste of the cakes. Our cakes are always baked freshly before dispatch and frosted the day of dispatch therefore are always as moist and as fresh as can be so we are sorry you thought the cakes were dry. Never the less we are very pleased you loved the designs and thank you for your honest feedback :)
How do you rate our service?
Thank you Chloe for your lovely review! We hope to work with you again soon :D
How do you rate our service?
"Eat My Logo were very quick to handle our request from initial contact right through to the delivery of the Cupcakes. Their staff communicated in a friendly professional manner. I would certainly use them again"
Thank you for your kind review, Alyson! We hope your event went well & look forward to hearing from you again soon :-)
"Have used eat my logo for large cakes on several occasions and they always arrive fresh and on time. The level of customer service is very high and great value for money. Would highly recommend. The cakes also taste great."
Thank you for your lovely review, Paulo :)
We look forward to working with you again soon!
How do you rate our service?
"The price and design was amazing! Very yummy!"
How do you rate our service?
"Sold as CUPCAKES they were Fairy cakes at best!"
We are sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the size of the cupcakes. This is a standard sized cupcake and we usually receive great feedback on our products.
How do you rate our service?
"Great service, easy to order and the cakes tasted great too."
Thank you Clair for your lovely review! So glad you enjoyed the cakes! :)
How do you rate our service?
"timely service and spot on quality"
Thank you for your lovely review, Patricia! :-)
How do you rate our service?
"Quick friendly and diligent customer service."
Thank you Julie for your lovely review :)
How do you rate our service?
"The cupcakes were delicious, arrived on time, looked great! The staff was always helpful when I was in touch."
Thank you for your lovely review, Stacey :)
How do you rate our service?
"Great customer experience. High quality product and helpful customer service."
Thank you Jennifer for your lovely review! We are so glad you loved the product and also our customer service! :)
Thank you for your lovely review, Jennifer :)
How do you rate our service?
"Very helpful team and quick delivery. All items arrived were great and as expected. Would highly recommend."
Thank you for your lovely review, Chloe! :)
How do you rate our service?
"The cake arrived even earlier than expected and was very tasty!! :)"
Thank you for your lovely review Joanna, we are glad you enjoyed the cake! :)
How do you rate our service?
"I had a last minute request and the team at Eat My Logo were able to assist and process my request swiftly before the cut off for next day deliveries. Cupcakes came well and safely packed. They looked excellent and tasted very well too. We were very impressed and pleased with the business. Thank you!"
Thank you for your lovely review! We are so pleased you enjoyed the cupcakes and we pride ourselves in our great service so it's great that you noticed that! Thanks again :)
How do you rate our service?
"We ordered some of the branded cupcake for a launch event. The order process was really easy and they were delivered exactly when they said they would be!! Oh and they tasted great too. Would definitely use Eat My Logo again for future events."
How do you rate our service?
"Cakes were delicious, logo looked great and they were delivered on time! Excellent from start to finish. Will definitely use them again."
How do you rate our service?
"These cake pops are an absolutely scrumptious way to make any event more memorable and fun. Great service and a great product - thank you!"
Thank you for your lovely review :-) We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the cakepops and hope that your event was a great success!
How do you rate our service?
"Arrived on time and tasted great- thanks!"
Thank you for your kind review - we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the cupcakes!
Eat My Logo is rated 4.80 based on 218 reviews