Eat My Logo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eat My Logo
Read Eat My Logo Reviews

About Eat My Logo:

Eat My Logo is a family run bakery based in Chorley, Lancashire and we specialise in producing high quality edible branded merchandise that enables businesses to promote their brand in a fun and tasty way.

Tell us how Eat My Logo made you happy
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 12th October 2020
Patrick
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 9th October 2020
Kate
The first time using the company and it won't be the last. Brilliant price and product. Great communication during the order process, Megan answered all my emails and re-quotes very quickly. The order wasn't straight forward however the cakes were delivered on time with email updates from the courier so I knew everything was in hand. The cakes not only looked great but tasted great, we had very happy customers and staff. How can you not want to order from a company with such a great name!
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 19th November 2019
Thank you Laura for your amazing review! We are so glad the cupcakes went down well at your event and your feedback is much appreciated! We will be sure to pass on your lovely comments to Megan and we look forward to working with you again :)
Really happy with the service and price. The staff were really helpful and met all of our needs. Will definitely use again. Excellent!
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 27th October 2020
Thank you Georgia for your lovely review! We look forward to working with you again soon!
Very tasty cakes
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 23rd October 2020
Thank you Sharron for your lovely review! Glad everyone enjoyed the cakes and we look forward to working with you again soon :)
Fantastic cupcakes, wonderful service - very attentive & super quick turn around. Thank you so much!
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 21st October 2020
Thank you Hannah for your lovely review! We're glad you all enjoyed the cupcakes and we hope to work with you again soon!
Really friendly and helpful team, nothing was too much hassle. Delicious corporate branded cakes - would definitely recommend them.
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Thank you for your lovely review! We are so pleased everyone enjoyed the cupcakes and we hope to work with you again soon!
Everyone was so helpful and pulled out the stops to make sure that our clients needs were fulfilled within the tight deadline.
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 16th October 2020
Thank you for your lovely review, it is very much appreciated and we are glad your clients loved the Brownies!
Excellent service, the whole process was very easy and great to be able to just supply a list of addresses and it be taken care of.. The cakes looked great and I was pleasantly surprised by the quality - they were delicious! End result - a very happy team.. thanks!
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 12th October 2020
Thank you Patrick for your fantastic review! We are so pleased everyone enjoyed the cupcakes and we hope to work with you again soon!
Thank you to Daniel for all his help with arranging the Molnlycke Tea & Talk session. It goes without saying that the biscuits were great, but so was the customer service we received.

Daniel was very patient throughout the process even when complications were met. I felt time had been taken to ensure we were 100% satisfied with the product, sending photos of the end design and ensuring we were happy for the product to be sent, a great level of quality assurance.

Although we did not utilise the service in the end, Daniel was very amenable when I asked for additional items to be put into the biscuit packaging. This was at no extra cost and I felt this was really going the extra mile to support their customers. I would recommend Eat My Logo for corporate events.
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 9th October 2020
Thank you Kate for your lovely review it is very much appreciated and we will be sure to pass on your kind words to Daniel!

We hope to work with you again in the future!
Great personal service and good quality product on arrival.
I needed some branded shortbread for a marketing campaign and was very impressed with the visual effect of my logo on the shortbread, the taste was very good and they were packaged professionally. Price was slightly higher than others online but the service was great and I was looked after very well.
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 19th September 2020
Delicious millionaire shortcakes!
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 18th September 2020
Thank you Sian for your lovely review. We're glad you enjoyed the Millionaire's and we hope to work with you again soon!
Excellent company to deal with, helped in my time of need and at short notice. Cake was amazing and looked exactly as discussed. I would recommend Eat My Logo to all my friends and colleagues.
Thank you Julie for your lovely review, we really appreciate it and we hope to work with you again soon!
Lovely customer service and quick delivery! Unfortunately the taste let the brownies down a little, but next time we will try one of the more expensive options. Would definitely buy again due to the great service received.
Eat My Logo 4 star review on 4th September 2020
Many thanks for the positive review and we are sorry that the flavour was not to your taste. We are always looking for ways to improve our products and have launched a Vegan and Gluten Free version of the brownie now that are both very chocolatey.
We ordered the brownies which were sent out to guests at the BADN 80th Anniversary Virtual Afternoon Tea, via Zoom, together with teabags and a booklet on afternoon tea.
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 4th September 2020
Thank you Pam for your lovely review! We're glad you enjoyed the Brownies and we hope your virtual celebrations were a success!
Very quick, efficient and tasty!
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 17th August 2020
Thank you Latifah for your lovely review! We really appreciate it and hope to work with you again soon!
Really good service and our biscuits arrived really quickly and a really good quality! Would definitely order again!
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 14th August 2020
Thank you Katie for your lovely review. We are so pleased everyone enjoyed the biscuits and we hope to work with you again soon! :D
Excellent service Excellent products
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 20th July 2020
Thank you very much Ian for your lovely review, glad you liked the products and we hope to work with you again soon!
Really helpful, excellent customer service and the butter icing is amazing too!
Thank you for your fantastic review Gemma! We really appreciate it and look forward to working with you again soon!
The team at EML turned my order around in record time and were patient and helpful throughout the entire process! I cannot thank them enough. The cupcakes themselves are absolutely delicious and the print quality is outstanding!
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 13th July 2020
Thank you Nikita for your lovely review, much appreciated. We're glad everyone enjoyed the cupcakes and we hope to work with you again soon!
From the outset our experience of communicating with the team at EML was a positive one. Following delivery of the products, our staff have been really impressed by the branded goods they have received in the post. Thank you. Will will use you again for any future branded bakes!
Eat My Logo 5 star review on 13th July 2020
Thank you very much Lynne for your lovely review! We are glad everyone loved the Brownies and we look forward to working with you again soon!
I always use Eat My Logo for marketing/event launches on a national level. They always exceed expectation with great communication during the order process and a slick delivery process. I had a slight issue with my previous order with having to chase deliveries (this was during the middle of pandemic so was expected) but this time around received automated e-mail upon delivery which I found most helpful.

The logos and spec is always perfect and receive great reviews from our frontline teams saying how delicious the cakes are!
Thank you very much Ebony for your lovely review! It is very much appreciated and we are glad everybody loved the products! We hope to work with you again soon :D
Eat My Logo is rated 4.81 based on 544 reviews