Dri Now Reviews

Read Dri Now Reviews

01952 303382

ben@dri-now.co.uk

1 Vineyard Road

Excellent job, highly recommend, my lounge was clean and dry within a few minutes, wont be using a wet vac ever again
(Dri-NOW Shropshire) - Posted 2 months ago
Lovely people great company would definitely recommend so pleased with how clean my carpet looked. Andy was both knowledgeable and efficient
(Dri-NOW North East) - Posted 3 months ago
Lovely guy. Excellent cleaning of dining chairs. Helpful & knowledgeable. Highly recommended. COVID safe
(Dri-NOW Shropshire) - Posted 3 months ago
Fantastic recommend
(Dri-NOW Shropshire) - Posted 3 months ago
We got our full town house carpet done and he did an amazing job. We had drinks spillages, kids crayons/paints etc and everything came up as new
Very professional. Eye for detail. Honest about what they can and can’t do. Clean and no mess. Definitely recommend DRI to anyone needing their carpets cleaned.
Thanks
(Dri-NOW Shropshire) - Posted 4 months ago
Great service from Allen. My sofa is sparkling clean and my carpets look as good as new! Very professional, will be recommending and using again
(Dri-NOW Shropshire) - Posted 4 months ago
Allen responded to my enquiry e mails very quickly and was able to fit in an appointment only a few days later. He kept us informed before the appointment, and on the day he arrived punctually and worked very hard all morning. He followed all covid precautions and was pleasant and friendly.
(Dri-NOW Shropshire) - Posted 4 months ago
We recently had our lounge/dining room and stairs/landing carpets cleaned by Dri Now. Very professional service from start to finish and job well done. I would definitely recommend.
(Dri-NOW Shropshire) - Posted 4 months ago
Very efficient and covid secure. Nice job done at a good price.
(Dri-NOW Shropshire) - Posted 4 months ago
Very pleased with carpet and Dinis
M
N chairs

Very pleased ,carpet and dining chairs look so much better.
Very professional. Very good service. Very good price
(DriNOW Shropshire) - Posted 5 months ago
Alan was excellent turned up on time did a really good job will be using again.
(DriNOW Shropshire) - Posted 5 months ago
Very polite and prompt service.carpet cleaned to good standard. Thank you
(DriNOW Shropshire) - Posted 5 months ago
Very pleased with the quality of cleaning of lounge and hall carpets by DriNOW and very well priced.
(DriNOW Shropshire) - Posted 6 months ago
I was impressed with the reminders I received prior to the appointment, and Allen sent his eta before he arrived promptly fircthe 2.30pm time. Also helpful was Ben who answered my two separate queries prior to the day. Allen was friendly and followed all social distancing as required. He removed all stains etc and carried out his work efficiently. He pointed out one very tiny mark which did not respond to treatment, which is totally acceptable. I would use Dr-Now again in the future.
(DriNOW Shropshire) - Posted 6 months ago
Found that the work was clean tidy and efficient people lovely to talk to definitely use again perfect for people with pets.
(DriNOW Shropshire) - Posted 6 months ago
Very quick and efficient and the clean done was excellent.
(DriNOW Shropshire) - Posted 6 months ago
Superb service from Allen of DriNOW. Had the carpets done and also was able to clean my van seats of mud. Will be recommending to everyone
(DriNOW Shropshire) - Posted 6 months ago
The service we received from Alan was excellent. He was very proficient and pleasant.
(DriNOW Shropshire) - Posted 6 months ago
Great service and staff. Really good job highly recommended.
Dri Now is rated 4.89 based on 75 reviews