Dri Now Reviews

Read Dri Now Reviews

01952 303382

ben@dri-now.co.uk

1 Vineyard Road

The operative was very pleasant and friendly, however, i was disappointed to see that having moved my bed which are on wheels in my bedroom ( which i did with my knee ) that under the bed had not been cleaned.
(Dri-NOW Gloucester And Cheltenham) - Posted 3 days ago
Fantastic service. Richard returned our phone calls promptly, answered all our queries, was punctual on arrival, finished on time, and left everything exactly as it was before - except, of course, immaculately clean! He was courteous, polite, and worked very hard without stopping. The additional bonus was that we could instantly walk on our clean, dry carpets. We will use this service again and would highly recommend it.
(Dri-NOW Gloucester And Cheltenham) - Posted 3 days ago
The man did a brilliant job. My carpet looks brand new again .thank you very for the service.
(Dri-NOW Gloucester And Cheltenham) - Posted 4 days ago
Top draw Dan came round in super quick time, done a fantastic job and his work ethic was great. Highly recommended ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
(Dri-NOW Central Region) - Posted 6 days ago
Punctual, polite,explained what he was doing and carpets came out really clean. Will use again
(Dri-NOW Gloucester And Cheltenham) - Posted 1 week ago
Old carpet glue and tape adhesive were removed from a tiled floor. Excellent job! Would certainly use Andy again and highly recommend him.
(Dri-NOW North East) - Posted 1 week ago
We were very happy with the carpet cleaning. The stairs particularly came up like new
(Dri-NOW Gloucester And Cheltenham) - Posted 1 week ago
Richard was very efficient and explained anything he needed to, job well done. Thank you.
(Dri-NOW Gloucester And Cheltenham) - Posted 1 week ago
Brilliant service. Our fawn carpet which had marks in several areas is now spotless.
(Dri-NOW North East) - Posted 2 weeks ago
I've used Dri Now several times and I've always found the carpets looking MUCH better afterwards and Andy great to deal with. I'm very happy to recommend them.
(Dri-NOW North East) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Always a pleasure great service lovely people highly recommend
(Dri-NOW North East) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Fantastic service, pleased with results Andy is fab at his job
(Dri-NOW North East) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Andy is professional, knowledgeable and you could not find a more friendly, helpful person anywhere My carpets look brand new, absolutely delighted
(Dri-NOW North East) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Very pleased with my carpets Richard was very friendly and done a good job would recommend him to my friends
(Dri-NOW Gloucester And Cheltenham) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Good job for a fair price
(Dri-NOW North East) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Very easy to deal with and did an excellent job on a very tough stain!
(Dri-NOW North East) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent service as always
(Dri-NOW North East) - Posted 1 month ago
The booking, confirmation and arrival time communication was first class and Richard arrived bang on time. He was friendly, chatty and happy to answer any questions we had about the carpet cleaning process from his extensive training and obvious experience. It is regrettably rare these days to find a company that offers such fantastic customer service and for this alone they deserve to be market leaders. Would not hesitate to recommend and will definitely be repeat customers.
(Dri-NOW Gloucester And Cheltenham) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent service by Richard nothing to much trouble
(Dri-NOW Gloucester And Cheltenham) - Posted 1 month ago
Arrived on time and cleaned front room carpet and 2 settees. Very satisfied with results especially with settees after 3 grandchildren spills all sorted
(Dri-NOW Leicester) - Posted 1 month ago