Dri Now Reviews

Read Dri Now Reviews

01952 303382

ben@dri-now.co.uk

1 Vineyard Road

Very pleased with carpet and Dinis
M
N chairs

Very pleased ,carpet and dining chairs look so much better.
Very professional. Very good service. Very good price
(DriNOW Shropshire) - Posted 1 month ago
Alan was excellent turned up on time did a really good job will be using again.
(DriNOW Shropshire) - Posted 1 month ago
Very polite and prompt service.carpet cleaned to good standard. Thank you
(DriNOW Shropshire) - Posted 1 month ago
Very pleased with the quality of cleaning of lounge and hall carpets by DriNOW and very well priced.
(DriNOW Shropshire) - Posted 1 month ago
I was impressed with the reminders I received prior to the appointment, and Allen sent his eta before he arrived promptly fircthe 2.30pm time. Also helpful was Ben who answered my two separate queries prior to the day. Allen was friendly and followed all social distancing as required. He removed all stains etc and carried out his work efficiently. He pointed out one very tiny mark which did not respond to treatment, which is totally acceptable. I would use Dr-Now again in the future.
(DriNOW Shropshire) - Posted 1 month ago
Found that the work was clean tidy and efficient people lovely to talk to definitely use again perfect for people with pets.
(DriNOW Shropshire) - Posted 1 month ago
Very quick and efficient and the clean done was excellent.
(DriNOW Shropshire) - Posted 1 month ago
Superb service from Allen of DriNOW. Had the carpets done and also was able to clean my van seats of mud. Will be recommending to everyone
(DriNOW Shropshire) - Posted 1 month ago
The service we received from Alan was excellent. He was very proficient and pleasant.
(DriNOW Shropshire) - Posted 2 months ago
Great service and staff. Really good job highly recommended.
(DriNOW Shropshire) - Posted 2 months ago
I was satisfied in every way with the service. Alan turned up on time, had all the equipment ready to start work, was polite and efficient, and left everything neat and tidy afterwards.
(DriNOW Shropshire) - Posted 2 months ago
Prompt, polite and professional. Our carpets look really good. You did 'everything you said on the tin' for a very reasonable fee. I'd certainly recommend you to my friends.

S Mc Oswestry
(DriNOW Shropshire) - Posted 2 months ago
Ben and Allen did a very professional clean of hall and stair carpet. We are very pleased with the result. They arrived spot on time and left no mess at all. Have already recommended the company to family and friends. Well done!
(DriNOW Shropshire) - Posted 2 months ago
Dri Now recently cleaned my lounge carpet and did a great job. Professional service with a smile and it stay smelling fresh for ages
(DriNOW Shropshire) - Posted 2 months ago
Both carpets much improved. Would definitely use again.
(DriNOW Shropshire) - Posted 2 months ago
The Dri Now team delivered on every promise and the results were exactly to specification.

No fuss, lots of pre-task communication, consideration and care during the work and the result - effectively new carpets.

I would have no hesitation in recommending.
(DriNOW Shropshire) - Posted 3 months ago
I received an excellent service. I had my upholstery cleaned along with some carpets. The work was completed thoroughly and to a high standard, I will definitely use again and would highly recommend Dri. Now. I would also commend Ben and his colleague who were highly professional and kept me advised throughout the work of what they were doing. Very pleased with the service I received. Thank you!
(DriNOW Shropshire) - Posted 3 months ago
Lads were on time; neat and tidying well presented; and did a good job!
(DriNOW Shropshire) - Posted 3 months ago
Had my carpets cleaned and they have been restored to their new self. Great company, Ben and Ryan turned up on time and they did a very thorough job. Highly recommend this company!
Dri Now is rated 4.85 based on 26 reviews