Dri Now Reviews

Read Dri Now Reviews

01952 303382

ben@dri-now.co.uk

1 Vineyard Road

We had Andy and Bradley in to perform his magic and both the light coloured carpet and the lino came up like new. They were courteous, friendly and very efficient. In fact we were so impressed by the results that we will have the carpets refreshed every year to make them like new again. It was well worth it and I have no hesitation in recommending them.
(Dri-NOW North East) - Posted 22 hours ago
Excellent service provided. Professional and great results at the end. Will be using again.
(Dri-NOW Shropshire) - Posted 5 days ago
very pleased with the work done on my carpets. booked him up again in six months time,. alan is a friendly guy very professional in his work, highly recommended.
(Dri-NOW Shropshire) - Posted 5 days ago
Lounge carpet and suit cleaned to extremely high standard. Delighted with results. Andy and staff including office very helpful and pleasant to deal with.
(Dri-NOW North East) - Posted 1 week ago
Reliable and very punctual Very friendly and professional and our cream carpet looked like new when finished highly recommend this company , and very well priced
Dri Now 5 star review on 19th July 2021
(Dri-NOW Shropshire) - Posted 1 week ago
The carpets were cleaned very well without any fuss
(Dri-NOW North East) - Posted 1 week ago
Excellent friendly service, carpets and settees came up beautifully, and he moved the furniture where necessary . I can thoroughly recommend Dri Now, you won't be disappointed.
(Dri-NOW North East) - Posted 3 weeks ago
I was delighted with the service, Allen arrived on time & carried out the work in a very professional manner. It took only an hour and a half to complete the living room and dinning room, the carpets looked lovely & were dry. The moving of the furniture by Allen was a great help. I would certainly use this service again. Highly recommended.
(Dri-NOW Shropshire) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Excellent service lovely job done by Allen very friendly will definitely use him again
(Dri-NOW Shropshire) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Very good service. Will recommend to friends
(Dri-NOW North East) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Excellent service thank you
(Dri-NOW North East) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent customer service and Allen did a wonderful job cleaning our carpets. I will recommend him.
(Dri-NOW Shropshire) - Posted 1 month ago
Happy with service and friendliness of the team. Sofas look clean and refreshed. Only downside was that they took three days to thoroughly dry out. However would recommend and use again.
Very good.
(Dri-NOW North East) - Posted 1 month ago
Happy with booking, service and finished result. Will use company again. Thank you
(Dri-NOW North East) - Posted 1 month ago
Allen responded very promptly to my request for carpet cleaners in the area. His quote was reasonable and we are very pleased with the results. We are a workshop environment so keeping carpets clean is difficult but he managed to remove the majority of the stains. The other positive is that the carpets are dry almost straight away so there was no interruption to our business nor did we have to open up on a Saturday for the job to be done. Would recommend this company.
Very good
(Dri-NOW Shropshire) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent service, extremely pleased with my carpets, would definitely use again. Polite and courteous service, recommended 👌
(Dri-NOW Shropshire) - Posted 1 month ago
Well done thanks Andy, good job. Didn’t dry as quickly as I thought it would, left it over 2 nights.
(Dri-NOW North East) - Posted 1 month ago
Very pleased with the service I was given from the two guys that did the cleaning for me, there customer service was good and the job itself excellent, Very pleased indeed thank you,Trevor
Dri Now is rated 4.89 based on 123 reviews