Dri Now Reviews

Read Dri Now Reviews

01952 303382

ben@dri-now.co.uk

1 Vineyard Road

Brilliant service, Andy was very professional and followed all Covid-19 rules yet was friendly and helpful with moving furniture etc, carpets looked new and dry within 30 mins, would highly recommend.
(Dri-NOW North East) - Posted 1 month ago
A very friendly, reliable company. The cleaning results were superb and we shall certainly use Allen Morgan again.
(Dri-NOW Shropshire) - Posted 1 month ago
Andy has done a first rate job cleaning my two 2-seater sofas. They have come up like new. Great service, tidy, efficient, friendly and reliable. I have no hesitation in recommending Andy and Dri Now to others.
(Dri-NOW North East) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent service. Arrived on time and efficiently cleaned the carpets
(Dri-NOW North East) - Posted 1 month ago
Thrilled with our fresh and clean suite. Allen has done a cracking job, thorough and friendly ...highly recommended!
(Dri-NOW Shropshire) - Posted 1 month ago
What excellent service and experience I had from Andy prior when enquiring and then on the day he came to clean my carpets. Very friendly & efficient job done to a great standard
Very friendly efficient service
(Dri-NOW North East) - Posted 1 month ago
Disappointed. Wouldn’t use the dry chem cleaning system again. Had carpets cleaned previously with the wet method, with much better results.
(Dri-NOW North East) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent service from booking to completion. Andy is very polite and friendly. Excellent COVID safe service would definitely recommend
(Dri-NOW North East) - Posted 1 month ago
Easy to book and on time.
Good service
(Dri-NOW North East) - Posted 2 months ago
Fantastic service and great results! Allen is a top chap and very respectful too
(Dri-NOW Shropshire) - Posted 2 months ago
I would highly reccomend Dri Clean and also Allen Morgan for his abilities. Good job, my carpets look like new.
Many thanks Allen.
Orti Balan
(Dri-NOW Shropshire) - Posted 2 months ago
We had Allen visit us to clean a 5 year old cream 5 seater corner sofa and a stand alone armchair, 3 seats had had some fair old abuse from 2 cats, a dog, various currys, drink spills and 1 year old baby boy abuse.

Allen was with us for a fair few hours and was polit and friendly and respectful of us having to also work from home whilst he was busy.

The sofa and chair are now like new for what I would classify as a reasonable price, for a small addition the hallway carpet and front room carpet were also cleaned, again both looking much more respectable.

I would highly reccomend Dri Clean and also Allen for his abilities.
(Dri-NOW Shropshire) - Posted 2 months ago
Prompt attention,punctual,and a good job , many thanks Jane Oliver.
(Dri-NOW North East) - Posted 2 months ago
Friendly professional service. I shall definitely be using them again. Brought the carpets back to brand new!!
(Dri-NOW Shropshire) - Posted 2 months ago
Excellent service, this is the second time I’ve used this company so this in itself shows how pleased I am with the results
Dri Now 5 star review on 2nd February 2021 Dri Now 5 star review on 2nd February 2021 Dri Now 5 star review on 2nd February 2021
(Dri-NOW North East) - Posted 2 months ago
Brilliant service at a reasonable price. Would highly recommend.
(Dri-NOW Shropshire) - Posted 2 months ago
Excellent service, very friendly and professional. Carpet is nicely cleaned and stains removed. Would definitely recommend 😊
(Dri-NOW Shropshire) - Posted 2 months ago
Good work, nice polite and efficient cleaner.
(Dri-NOW Shropshire) - Posted 2 months ago
Excellent job, highly recommend, my lounge was clean and dry within a few minutes, wont be using a wet vac ever again
Dri Now is rated 4.89 based on 74 reviews