DPR Retail Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend DPR Retail Ltd

How would you rate DPR Retail Ltd ?

"First class service & a tool supplier who has a good &VARIED STOCK"
"Easy to use website. Products arrived when they were meant to. All good"
Hello

Many thanks for your feedback, we are really happy you are pleased with your purchase.

Regards
DPR
"Great service n cheap well worth the pennies got delivered early so im happy"
Hello

Regards
DPR
"Amazing customer service. A great company to supply me with all my tools."
"Lads here always sort me out. Good advice and great stock."
"Excellent customer service"
"They have very good knowledge of the stock they sell and go out of there way to get things in that they don't stock as quickly as possible both a friendly face and a smile"
"there customer services is the best...helps you in any way they can"
"Good service, always find what I am looking for. Recommend A+"
"Good lads decent prices."
"No matter what we need it’s always there the same/next day"
"DPR is a one stop shop for all of our tool and hardware needs. Anything they don't have in stock is usually ordered and ready for me to collect the next day. Great staff who know what they are talking about, and the prices are right too."
"Customer service is excellent, always willing to help you find what you need or the best alternative!"
"Great service !!"
"Customer care"
"More great advice today from the lads at DPR, very happy again with my purchase. Tell them what you need to do and they'll make sure you go away with the right gear."
DPR Retail Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 16 reviews