Double8tickets.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Double8tickets.com
You get the tickets you choose, you pay the price you see. Used many times, always works.
Always been good; never had any problem with tickets I have bought from Double8tickets. The tickets for the Script at the O2 were fantastic!
Have never let me down and don’t add a huge mark up at checkout
Amazing seats , amazing price. Delivered quickly . Would definately use again
Great service as only bought the tickets on day of Buble concert and the service was excellent!
Double8tickets.com 5 star review on 4th November 2020
You have always got me in to see acts that I thought that I would be able to see. You never cease to amaze me with the seats you get, Well done, carry on.
Excellent service !
Brilliant venue, good transport links and plenty of food and drink before and after, a thoroughly enjoyable night.
Brilliant tickets were great
Excellent.I was also able to contact them by phone to be assured that everything was in place and in order. Tickets arrived in good time. Thankyou.Great seats.
Tickets came promptly... good service
Initial communication was poor as I was unable to contact Dble8 for quite some weeks even leading up to the show . However once contact was made the tickets arrived electronically as promised , fantastic seats culminating in a very special experience .
Excellent........ superb tickets in great location in arena Have used lots of times now Would definitely recommend
Double 8 tickets always have great seats & views of concerts. I’ve been lucky enough to book several shows & concerts and have always been delighted with my seats. I would definitely recommend Double 8
As ever excellent !!! You do pay a premium with Double Eight but you get the seats exactly where you want them and for me over the years I have been using Double Eight some very special unforgettable concert moments in life which is priceless .. Thanks Double Eight Mark Roberts Weybridge Surrey
Was a bit dubious at first, but this is about the third time I have used Double8 and the seating every time has been spot on. I would reccommend
I have been receiving Double Eight tickets for Cliff Richard concerts for many years - all good experiences Thank you
Excellent, I use Double8tickets.com for all my concert tickets
please can someone contact me regarding this event
The tickets arrived well before the date of the performance, we had good seats and would use Double8tickets again.
Double8tickets.com is rated 4.03 based on 96 reviews