diycarserviceparts.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend diycarserviceparts.co.uk
Read diycarserviceparts.co.uk Reviews

About diycarserviceparts.co.uk:

Replacing your car parts? Unsure which parts are best for your make and model?

Use the car part finder to choose from our extensive stock of high-performance brands at great prices. With DIY Car Service Parts, you’ll get both power and value.

Pick from our range of car braking products, service parts, electrical components, lubricants, valeting equipment and mechanical tools. We stock all the parts that you need to keep driving forwards.

sales@diycarserviceparts.co.uk

Unit 2 King Street Trading Estate

Tell us how diycarserviceparts.co.uk made you happy
Cheaper than other retailers and prompt delivery.
Only place I could find what I needed. Fast delivery, too.
Fast delivery to mainland
Quik delivery
Quick service, very well packed, top quality at very good price.
Not sent correct part. I have emailed and waiting for the correct part
Very quick delivery of Autoglym specialist cleaning products for motorhomes & caravans. Brilliant and easy to use.
Great service and cheap parts
Despite the generic name, this company provides excellent product information, is a very good communicator on a personal level and delivery of my order was significantly faster than quoted. Highly recommended.
Haven't fitted yet but look good.
Not revived item
I got the parts very prompt No problems
The part (a complete fan unit for a car radiator) was a perfect replacement from a premium brand manufacturer and arrived quickly and well packaged. It was also very reasonably priced.
The part which was not available from any local supplier or motor factor was easily sourced via the website. Top service - well impressed, I will use this company again.
Good price, swift delivery.
Excellent customer service. Prices very competive and fast delivery. I will be using again.
Exceptional value for money
Very Pleased
Ordered spark plugs for my car. Website was easy to use. Communication from the website was accurate and timely. Got exactly what I ordered
the gasket I wanted came up as unsuitable on the ebay online vehicle checker even although I was sure it was the correct item. I contacted diyserviceparts and got a reply back very quickly to confirm it was the correct gasket for my vehicle. I then placed the order and received the item very quickly. I will certainly be using this company again, the service is excellent
Good quick service
Very good service and communication, good prices, I would recommend .
diycarserviceparts.co.uk is rated 4.62 based on 756 reviews