diycarserviceparts.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend diycarserviceparts.co.uk
Read diycarserviceparts.co.uk Reviews

About diycarserviceparts.co.uk:

Replacing your car parts? Unsure which parts are best for your make and model?

Use the car part finder to choose from our extensive stock of high-performance brands at great prices. With DIY Car Service Parts, you’ll get both power and value.

Pick from our range of car braking products, service parts, electrical components, lubricants, valeting equipment and mechanical tools. We stock all the parts that you need to keep driving forwards.

sales@diycarserviceparts.co.uk

Unit 2 King Street Trading Estate

Tell us how diycarserviceparts.co.uk made you happy
Can’t complain, well packaged. My only gripe is the item I chose wasn’t what I got, although it would do the same job it just didn’t look like the picture.
Delivery late
2 didn’t fit
I bought two oil filters.
The box of one was open and damaged, so there was a real risk of contamination of the filter element.
There was a long delay before I received my purchase, which I naturally put down to the virus situation.
Confused delivery
I received in a good shape the parts and was a good price when I purchased
First time user but definitely will use again.
Would have been a 5 star experience if I had not received some of the spark plug with the ignition switch being at different spacings.
Good communication and dispatch but unfortunately, although the site stated otherwise, the fuel filter did not fit my car.
Processing was quick, but for the price of the shipping paid, it would have been better to find a better shipping company like DHL
diycarserviceparts.co.uk is rated 4.62 based on 402 reviews