diycarserviceparts.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend diycarserviceparts.co.uk
Read diycarserviceparts.co.uk Reviews

About diycarserviceparts.co.uk:

Replacing your car parts? Unsure which parts are best for your make and model?

Use the car part finder to choose from our extensive stock of high-performance brands at great prices. With DIY Car Service Parts, you’ll get both power and value.

Pick from our range of car braking products, service parts, electrical components, lubricants, valeting equipment and mechanical tools. We stock all the parts that you need to keep driving forwards.

sales@diycarserviceparts.co.uk

Unit 2 King Street Trading Estate

Tell us how diycarserviceparts.co.uk made you happy
I ordered a fuel cap for a 2014 Audi Q3 and I was sent the wrong one.When I emailed you for a correct cap and return label I have had no answer
Took nearly 2 weeks to come for £3.30 shipping cost, and when it arrived it was the wrong size ( a single screw)
as yet we have not received our order!!!
The rear brake shoe spring kit DID NOT fit, and I was not even aware that 1 set is enough for the both sides. Very disappointed !!!
Very poor service wrong part sent after emailing to confirm its rite part ,then have to pay 6 pounds non refundable to return part they sent in error .
Go elsewhere terrible service
I was sent the wrong item.
Dont bother with this company or its other web sites as you have to chase them for delivery of your order
Seller sold wrong car part and can’t supply return label , just waisted my time.
I would give you zero if possible - what has gone wrong? Last year I purchased 2 wipers for the front screen of my car with no problems. This year I needed a wiper for the rear screen and specifically told the advisor it had a hook fastening. The wiper which I was advised to purchase was incorrect because it was a click fitting. I returned it and I'm still waiting for my refund SEVEN days later. My last email reminder was not even replied to and I'm still waiting on my £7.90.
Update:March 16th 2020 - still no refund for MY £7.90
I ordered cabin filter for my car and you have send me wrong filter
I waited a month for my order to be processed.
Very pleased with blades and speedy delivery thanks
diycarserviceparts.co.uk is rated 4.62 based on 402 reviews