Disk Doctor Labs Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Disk Doctor Labs Limited

About Disk Doctor Labs Limited: We recover data from damage storage devices including hard drives, USB drives, raid servers etc. We have also published dozens of data recovery software.

02030 869 512

csuk@diskdoctors.com

The Old Fire Station 140 Tabernacle Street

Tell us how Disk Doctor Labs Limited made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"Disk Doctor Labs can only be described as a revelation. Both in their wonderful customer service standards and in the technical wizardry of their operation. Their extraordinary ability to rescue seemingly lost movie files from my CF card went beyond anything I could have download from the internet. Their genius ability to resurrect seemingly lost files from drives has to be experienced to be believed. Highly recommended."
Thank you for the review.
"Disk Doctors were very good to deal with, they recovered my data and were prompt and very helpful while doing so. Data recovery in general is not cheap but these guys seem well inline with other companies out there but offer a more personal service and short turnaround times. I would use them again."
Thank you for your review, unfortunately your drive had a internal issue with hard drive, so the cost of recovery will be higher than a logical corruption issue. Please remember to do regular backups on two different media.
"We lost some very important footage on a drive and Disk Doctors were able to retrieve it which was greatly appreciated!"
Thank you for your review, we are happy to know that you are pleased with our service.
"Very good service, managed to recover my data within the agreed timeframe"
Pleased to hear that you are happy with our service.
"Very good and quick too"
Thank you for your review, please remember to backup your data regularly. We would suggest at least two backups on two different data storages.
"I had lost the data 10 years ago whist I was still at university, it was my back up drive. An unnecessary RAID0 spreading 700 gb of data across 2 drives. I no longer knew what was stored on the drives but remembered that at the time I couldn't afford to recover the data. Recently I shopped around to find out about retrieving the data, I contacted several companies. Disk Doctor Labs were quick, polite and knowledgeable. They gave me an appraisal of the work that would be needed. (I had kept the drives in poor condition and the data may not of been recoverable) What I appreciated was the time they allowed me to make decisions, data recovery although cheaper than it was 10 years ago is still money that I could of spent on other things. Once I gave them the go ahead, I had a list of my missing data by the end of the following week. The drives were both falling to bits but somehow they had managed to get them working in tandem and had read the data that was on them. Amazing. The technician explained the process to me when I went to collect my drives. I am very happy and would use them again if I find myself with a lost hard drive."
Thank you, pleased to know that you are happy with our service.
"A tad expensive but overall, a very good professional service !"
Thank you for the review, I am pleased to know that you are happy with our service. Your hard drive was not spinning due to the bad electronics, this will be bit expensive than a logically corrupt drive.
"Thank you for your service and quick resolution of the disk problem."
"Very helpful and informative. Very courteous."
"Extremely helpfull and professional. Friendly service and quick. I'd would recommend them to anyone."
Thanks for the review, we are Pleased to know that you are happy with our service.
"Excellent service and advise provided by Shoiab Jillani of Disk Doctors London. Restored Raid 5 array with two failed hard drives out of 4, on a Buffalo Terastation (23 months old!!), with 100% critical data recovery. All completed within 3 days. Offered to work Saturday as well as Sunday. Had been advised by Buffalo Support to go to Kroll Ontrack who gave me a 30% to 40% chance of data recovery. Shoiab gave me completely free and impartial recovery advise and options on other units, such as USB memory, 3 other Buffalo Terastations (only 14 months old!!) which had two failed drives. Seems Buffalo are in the habit of providing cheap desktop hard drives on NAS units which are meant to be on 24x7x365!! Buffalo told be literally to go away and Disk Doctors bailed me out with 100% success!"
Thanks for the review, we are glad to know that you are happy with our service.
"I came to Disk Doctors after my computer was hacked remotely and wiped. I was told by Apple that there was nothing left on my hard drive to recover. I came to Disk Doctors for a second opinion, they ran the test for free and found traces of jpeg files on my laptop. They recovered over 1000 photos of my travels around Europe, and I am so grateful for that. Would 100% recommend!!!!"
Thank you for your review.
"I would absolutely recommend Disk Doctors to anyone who is in the unfortunate position of having lost data from a computer and is not able to recover this themselves. Disk Doctors are 100% professional, experienced and brilliant at what they do. They restored over 50MB of data from my laptop that had been mistakenly deleted by a repair company and I could not have carried on working without this. I am now recommending them to everyone I know. You should keep their number somewhere handy at all times!"
Thank you, we are glad to know that majority of your data was recovered. In Fact the recovered data size is 200GB. Remember to back up your data regularly.
"Fast, Accurate, Data recovery specialists"
"Good service. Helpful Affordable price."
"Outstanding service, personal, professional and trustworthy. Very pleased to have come across Disk doctors first. 5 ?. Will surely recommend it. Don't panic if your hard disk malfunctions. London Disk doctor will fix it. Great service."
Thank you, please remember to back up your data regularly.
"Simply fantastic service. The team was thorough, they were so considerate of my schedule, and he best part ... They do it at a fraction of the cost of everyone else! Hope I don't have anymore broken hard drives, but if I do... I'll be back to them."
Thank you for review.
"Really good customer service, very polite, efficient and timely"
Thank you.
"Disk Doctors did an incredible job of recovering many years' worth of my files after a complex disk failure. They said it was the most difficult recovery they had ever attempted. It took several months of slow and painstaking recovery and I was able to use essentially all my data afterwards. It was time and money well spent and I would use DD again after any future disk failure."
your drive was in pretty bad shape, but we are glad that your data was recovered.

Thank you for the review.
"These guys were actually really helpful. They went out of their way to make sure it was all exactly as I wished and they were really helpful when it came to picking it up and returning it. I was genuinely really impressed with this company and I rarely write reviews."
I am pleased to know that you were happy with our services, Please remember to backup your data regularly.
Disk Doctor Labs Limited is rated 4.85 based on 123 reviews