Direct Home Living Reviews

of reviewers recommend Direct Home Living
Read Direct Home Living Reviews

About Direct Home Living:

At Direct Home Living our mission is to supply premium oak furniture without the high street price tag. We are home to an extensive array of real oak furniture ranges, specialising in contemporary and traditional styles for every room of your abode.

Our fantastic array of collections allow you to continue the solid wood trend throughout your home, from solid oak living room furniture to real oak bedroom furniture and much more.

Whether you’re looking to update your oak dining furniture to make family dinner times run smoothly, invest in a new oak dressing table to speed up those early mornings or you just want to invest in solid oak furniture - then you have come to the right place!

Direct Home Living is an online retailer located in the UK with one furniture showroom based in Oldham, Manchester. Our team thrives on providing excellent customer service and offering fantastic quality oak furniture at the very best prices!

sales@directhomeliving.com

Tell us how Direct Home Living made you happy
Great products, highly recommended.
Great communication and fast delivery !
No delivery, 4 email requets for information ignored, Telephone number not recognised
I ordered a very expensive chair and have sent 4 emails to get an estimated delivery date, these have all been ingnored. Cannot phone them because the number given on their website is not recognised. Please DO NOT deal with this company, you will lose your money.
the same for me: no delivery, no answer and debited the whole amount.
I had to put in 1 star to initiate the review process. This company deserves no star whatsoever. I placed an order for a Console Table on 31st May and the money left my account that day. It’s now 24th July and to date I have received nothing and heard nothing from Direct Home Living . I have emailed and called but to no avail. I am so disappointed. Now in hands of my credit card company. Disastrous and appalling customer service. Be warned!
Appalling customer service! Debenhams advised me courier picked goods up 10 days ago been sitting in there warehouse. No deliver date given and no updates at all from staff. Spoke to a lady called sue very rude lady on the telephone. If
We were advised on two occasions that delivery would occur only for delivery to not be made. The third time they advised they would deliver on Saturday despite the fact that they knew we do not open weekends. The acceptable rating is only due to the fact that the table is good quality.
A smooth experience and good value
All exellent
Completely trouble free experience. The white glove service was excellent. Would highly recommend and will use this company again.
Easy to order, good communication and goods delivered on time
Great Loire products and great service from purchase to delivery. Thank you
Sadly original delivery date was cancelled due to driver illness but I was informed and given a new date for the same week which arrived earlier than expected. Furniture was unpacked, installed in its place and the drivers removed all packaging. The furniture which was a corner display unit exceeded our expectations as it already had a fitted light which had not been shown on the website.Happy days!
I bought a lovely nest of tables but there was a slight problem with one of them. The items were easily replaced and I was able to keep the other as well. Great customer service, kept me informed. Thank you.
Recently purchased an item ,delivery prompt ,item unfortunately damaged ,customer service excellent with Mike ,exchange offered or refund no problem,my item was no longer available,so a discount was offered as well.good service
More than pleased with Paige of Etiennne wardrobes - very solid well made and look brilliant . Only down side is would like to add more of the ettienne bedroom range but seem to have discontinued the line
Very efficient, seamless, speedy process from start to finish and sideboard perfect on arrival.Significant saving buying on line.
Tables damaged, unhelpful delivery man, unable to illicit a response to telephone calls and emails following delivery. Nothing pro active came from direct home living
Hi,

We are sorry to hear that your nest of tables where damaged in transit upon receiving them. We did offer a replacement due to the nature of your order. We thrive to full-fill all customer satisfactory and we do apologise for any inconvenience this may of caused.
Easy buying experience. Items arrived on time, with good advance notice. Delivered into the house and unpacked. Items well packaged and no faults. Didn't take the packaging away, but the box came in handy anyway.
Direct Home Living is rated 4.49 based on 722 reviews