DigitalPrintingIreland.ie Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend DigitalPrintingIreland.ie

Unit K1, M7 Business Park, Newhall, Naas Co Kildare

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate DigitalPrintingIreland.ie?

Emelia G
Emelia G
Verified Buyer

Great communication... They were able to help me design a circular sticker that i wanted as i provided a square template yet i needed the circular.Fast delivery service.. Good quality..
Iris O
Iris O
Verified Buyer

This was my first order and I love it. I think the hardest part was waiting for the delivery guy. Will be back once those postcards need replenishing.
Jonathan P
Jonathan P
Verified Buyer

As a start up business cost is a very important aspect when choosing suppliers, I looked at a lot of companies before I chose digitalprintingireland and price was the main reason why I went with them, but after the service and excellent quality of the product I received, I will definitely be using them for all my printing needs.
Aisling B
Verified Buyer

Top class service and best prices!
Verified Buyer

Fast turnaround. Printed well. Would recommend.
Tom C
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website, very efficient customer support and super fast turnaround time.
Hi Tom,

We are really glad that you felt our website was easy to use and the customer support was very efficient with a super fast turnaround time, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, your comments are very much appreciated.

Verified Buyer

Great job, thanks very much!
Hi,

We are glad that you were happy with your order, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, your comments are very much appreciated.

Jason R
Verified Buyer

Had a small problem which they sorted immediately - was very satisfied.
Hi Jason,

We are really pleased that our team were able to assist you in sorting out the small problem and that you were very satisfied with your order, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, your comments are very much appreciated, please let our customer service team know if there was anything we could have done to encourage you to give us a 5 star review instead of a 4 star, we are striving to be the best and appreciate all feedback to improve our service.

Brendan B
Verified Buyer

clear and simple easy to use website, fast professional service and everything arrived on time as arranged so I would highly recommend
Hi Brendan,

We are really glad that you found our website easy to use, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, your comments and high recommendation are very much appreciated.

Verified Buyer

Thrilled with the results, very happy. Very efficient replies whenever I asked questions, great support from all I dealt with.
Hi,

We are really glad that our team were able to assist you and you were thrilled with the results, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, your comments are very much appreciated.

Verified Buyer

Good website & good quality vinyl received, excellently packed.
Price is at top end.
Hi,

We are delighted that you were happy with the quality, price and packaging of your product, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, your comments are very much appreciated.

Marlese L
Verified Buyer

My order was delivered to a completely different part of town - only for the goodness of the home owner who drove to my house to deliver my parcel it would have gone astray completely. This has never happened before and I checked - the address is on the parcel twice and accurate.
Patrik P
Verified Buyer

Good communication, fast job done and delivering
Good price too 😎
Hi Patrik,

We are really glad that you were happy with your order, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, your comments are very much appreciated.

Mary M
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery, easy upload and ordering
Hi Mary,

We are glad that you found the ordering process easy and delivery was fast, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, your comments are very much appreciated.

Ian I
Verified Buyer

Easy to use service, prompt delivery - I will use again
Hi Ian,

We are really glad that you found our service easy to use and look forward to working with you again in the future, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, your comments are very much appreciated.

Verified Buyer

I easily and quickly selected my options, uploaded a PDF and ordered my business cards - not only an easy and efficient to use website, but very reasonably priced and I received the cards within 2 days! Definitely will use this service again - thank you.
Hi,

We are delighted that you found the website easy to use and felt the pricing was reasonable, we look forward to working with you again in the future, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, your comments are very much appreciated.

Verified Buyer

Super quality at afforable prices, delivered in no time!
Hi,

We are really glad that your were happy with the quality and prices, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, your comments are very much appreciated.

Jean C
Verified Buyer

Easy ordering, fast, efficient, good quality and economical printing. Would recommend
Hi Jean,

We are really glad that you found the ordering process easy and were happy with your order, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, your comments and recommendation are very much appreciated.

Verified Buyer

The lads were very helpful during the process and the turn around time was sooner than I expected. I will do business with them again.
Hi,

We are really glad that our team were able to assist you and look forward to working with you again in the future, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, your comments are very much appreciated.

Lisa H
Verified Buyer

Brilliant quality, excellent price, fast delivery, all round a great service.
Hi. We are really pleased that you felt the service was great and the quality and delivery was super, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, your comments are very much appreciated. Kind regards Chris Stewart DigitalPrintingIreland.ie
Liz C

quick and easy to use
Hi, We are delighted that you experience with us was a good one. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review it is very much appreciated. Kind regards Chris Stewart. DigitalPrintingIreland.ie
Verified Buyer

Efficient, easy and reliable service with great value for money. My stickers arrived on time and were great quality. Would definitely recommend DigitalPrintingIreland
Hi, We are really pleased that you are delighted with the price, service and quality.
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, your comments and recommendation are very much appreciated. Kind regards Chris Stewart DigitalPrintingIreland.ie
Verified Buyer

Fantastic company and I love placing an order.
I find the website clear and concise - you know exactly what you're getting to the gsm, aren't misled, the prices are good, the delivery is fast.

I would love if you could consider expanding the envelope offerings for the greeting cards in the future!
Hi, We are delighted that you are happy with your order, thanks for taking the time to leave us such a good review, your comments are very much appreciated. I will pass this on to our product development team to look into for future. Kind regards DigitalPrintingIreland.ie
DigitalPrintingIreland.ie is rated 4.90 based on 962 reviews