DigitalPrintingIreland.ie Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend DigitalPrintingIreland.ie

About DigitalPrintingIreland.ie: Digital Printing Excellence. Instant prices, order online today.

hello@digitalprintingIreland.ie

Unit K1, M7 Business Park, Newhall, Naas Co Kildare

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate DigitalPrintingIreland.ie?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

James M
"Great quality prints, easy to order, and quick delivery. I was uncertain about the quality when ordering online from somewhere like this, but I've been consistently surprised by how good the quality and value of the prints are. They're support is really good too, and went out of their way to help me on more than one occasion. I recommend giving them a shot, and if you're wary order their free sample prints to see what the quality is like and to determine the specifications of your print."
Emelia G
"Great communication... They were able to help me design a circular sticker that i wanted as i provided a square template yet i needed the circular.Fast delivery service.. Good quality.."
"This was my first order and I love it. I think the hardest part was waiting for the delivery guy. Will be back once those postcards need replenishing."
"Excellent service, great company to work with. Very accommodating and very easy to deal with. Excellent quality product."
"Website easy to use & order. Quick delivery , quick response to any queries I had. A bit disappointed with some small markings on the pop up banners ordered, which is a pity, but a good price for the quality of the stands. Print quality of business cards & postcards great. Will order from again."
"Fantastic, reliable service, top quality posters, that arrived on time, hassle free, Highly Recommended"
"Good quality print, efficient delivery"
"Very easy process."
"Fast turn-around. On time. Perfect quality."
"Ordered business flyers, they were good quality when they arrived and arrived on time."
"I have been using Digital Printing Ireland for over 3 years now in my capacity as a freelance graphic designer and have been consistently impressed with the quality, speed and pricing of their products."
Hi Laura,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a great review, it is always lovely to hear from a returning customer, we are delighted that you have been consistently impressed with the quality, speed and pricing of our products, your comments and feedback are very much appreciated and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Hi James,

Whilst we understand your uncertainty about ordering online, we are delighted that you took a chance and ordered with us, we are also really pleased that you felt the prints were great quality, the customer service team are available throughout the ordering process to assist with any queries via e-mail, live chat and telephone, thanks for taking the time to leave us such an extensive review, your comments and recommendation are very much appreciated.

"Excellent fast service"
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, your comments are very much appreciated.

DigitalPrintingIreland.ie
"product on time and good paper quality"
Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we are really pleased that you felt the paper quality was good, your comments are very much appreciated, please let our customer service team know if there was anything we could have done to encourage you to give us a 5 star review instead of a 3 star, we are striving to be the best and appreciate all feedback to improve our service.

DigitalPrintingIreland.ie
"Extremely fast service with a high quality end product. Easy to use templates that make designing simple and straightforward. Also very cost effective. 10/10 service will use again."
Hi there,

We are really pleased that you were happy with your order and look forward to working with you again in the future, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, your comments are very much appreciated.

DigitalPrintingIreland.ie
"Had a problem with the size of the designs, they were able to sort it out on their end and send the product quickly without any issues. Also got's sweets to, win win!"
Hi Theo,

We are delighted our team were able to assist you and you were happy with the end product, thanks for leaving us a review, your comments are very much appreciated.

DigitalPrintingIreland.ie
"Excellent work as always! My flyers were printed exactly how I wanted them and they were delivered on time."
HI Sinead,

We are really pleased that your flyers were exactly what you wanted, thanks for leaving us a review, your comments are very much appreciated.

DigitalPrintingIreland.ie
"Product arrived really quickly and was just what we needed! Thanks!"
Hi Noreen,

We are glad that you received just what you needed, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, your comments are very much appreciated.

Catherine C
Verified Buyer
"Order was delivered promptly & I was very happy with quality etc. A preview option at the order point would be super helpful but the company did offer to preview it themselves & send me the results, all of which I was very happy with."
Hi Catherine,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we are delighted that you were very happy with the quality of the product, your comments and feedback are very much appreciated.

Geraldine F
Verified Buyer
"You just made it so easy, especially in the way you emailed to check I was happy with the cards."
Hi Geraldine,

We are really pleased that you found the process easy, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, your comments are very much appreciated.

DigitalPrintingIreland.ie
"Excellent service great customer service lovely products"

DigitalPrintingIreland.ie
"To say that we were extremely impressed with the service provided by Digital printing Ireland is an understatement. Our sample pack arrived in two days from ordering, we uploaded our graphics and choose our sizes etc. without any hassle. The items arrived the following day from ordering and the packaging, presentation and free sweets was something that really impressed us. We will be using Digital printing Ireland going forward for all of our printing needs."
Hi Louise,

We are delighted that you were extremely impressed with the service and look forward to working with you again in the future, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, your comments are very much appreciated.

"QUICK SERVICE"
Hi Chris,

Thanks for leaving us a review, your comments are very much appreciated.

DigitalPrintingIreland.ie is rated 4.91 based on 1,077 reviews