DigitalPrintingIreland.ie Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend DigitalPrintingIreland.ie

About DigitalPrintingIreland.ie: Digital Printing Excellence. Instant prices, order online today.

hello@digitalprintingIreland.ie

Office 10021,
27 Upper Pembroke Street,
Dublin 2,
Ireland

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how DigitalPrintingIreland.ie made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Morgan O
"Excellent service and quality"
"Came 2 days earlier. Quality was great ! Would buy again"
"This was my third or fourth time purchasing printing from DigitalPrinting and I am delighted with their professional work. I loved it."
"Really delighted with the quality and speed of my order! I got pvc signs, business cards, stickers, cardboard standing signs and the colour and quality of all of them were top notch. Couldn't recommend Digital Printing Ireland highly enough! Also the delivery was so quick- I ordered late on a Monday and had my order on the following Wednesday!"
Posted 7 seconds ago
"....."
"Thanks very much! Amazing quality and fast delivery"
"We had a great experience with DigitalPrintingIreland. The banner was printed quickly and delivered right on time. My only issue was not being able to pay with a Canadian credit card/billing address. Hopefully this will be addressed in the future as I don't think it's uncommon for international companies to need something printed for an event in Ireland or the UK."
"Banner came out perfectly printed but the box and bag it came in smelled like rotten fish, it was really nasty and stank up the whole office. I would have given 5 stars otherwise but the packaging was just so poor, it really did smell absolutely awful. If this could be rectified in the future I'd be happy to work with Digital Printing Ireland again."
"Great people to deal with. Exceptional value for money and great quality products."
"Quick delivery, excellent price - only negative was the quality of the print wasn’t what I had hoped for - this was probably down to the image I provided. There was some great tips that came with my order about getting the best quality and some considerations - I would have liked to have had that before ordering or possibly at the review stage."
"Very good quality"
"I asked DigitalPrintingIreland for cards of portrait paintings I made. This was the first time, so I took a bit of risk, but I'm delighted with the result. The colours came out vibrant and the turnaround time was quick. I'll definitely send more business their way."
"Wonderful finish, excellent quality for a good price and great service, really happy with my product!"
"Our first order with Digital Printing Ireland. We were delighted with the quality and speed of delivery of our business cards. We will be getting our printing done with them from now on. A+"
"Love my product..."
"Great service and follow up when there was a problem. Just so quick and their standards are so high. Thank you!"
"It's a very simple process to order anything from Digital Printing Ireland. I love how the website is simple but so helpful. The products are very good quality and the customer service is great. So glad that we found out about Digital Printing Ireland. We should to order banners, booklets and business cards from local printing shops but Digital Printing Ireland has better price and better quality."
"Fantastic as usual. Great value for money with amazing quality products. I cannot recommend this place more."
"Ordered a pop-up standing banner which was delivered in speedy time but damaged. There was no issue with replacing it and it was delivered directly to the venue on the morning that it was as needed. Highly recommend Digital Printing Ireland"
"Order arrived on time and as expected. Very good quality product which brought the RegSol brand to life in a functional way. We'll be using this pull-up stand for a while but would no hesitation in re-ordering similar products."
"I placed an order for Waterproof stickers .Have to say they were exactly what we wanted.We were sent a proof to check before it went to print . Received within a week well packaged, delighted with them .Would highly recommend Digital Printing . Will use again Tina"
"Good print quality, very easy to use website interface, fast delivery and good price. Safe to say I'm happy with all the orders I've made so far."
"An easy to use website and good value product. When I needed assistance, the customer service was excellent I've been using DPI for over 3 years and will continue to use them."
DigitalPrintingIreland.ie is rated 4.91 based on 1,333 reviews