DigitalPrintingIreland.ie Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend DigitalPrintingIreland.ie

About DigitalPrintingIreland.ie: Digital Printing Excellence. Instant prices, order online today.

hello@digitalprintingIreland.ie

Office 10021,
27 Upper Pembroke Street,
Dublin 2,
Ireland

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate DigitalPrintingIreland.ie ?

Emil Z
"All project has been sent and I received them as expected , good quality ! Great support from the team and help with addjusting size of project into the files ."
Dónal S
Dónal S
Verified Buyer
"I'm always happy when using Digital Printing Ireland. The quality is great, the delivery time is great, and the system to order it is extremely user friendly. I would definitely recommend it to a friend."
"I've ordered my artist business cards from here and I'm very pleased and impressed with how they turned out! The colours pop amazingly and the printing is so clear, would definitely recommend to others!"
"Excellent service. I will use again."
"Prompt and efficient service, print arrived quickly and exactly as ordered. Thanks to all the team at DigitalPrintingIreland!"
"Efficient reliable service"
Hi Pat,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, your comments are very much appreciated.

Hamansingh P
Verified Buyer
"It is pretty good. Whenever they are unsure, they ask for your input before starting the job. The delivery is good, does not take ages to reach you. Packaging is good too. There is definitely room for improvement in term of quality. The paper weight is inaccurate i believe and it needs to be fixed. The 300g & 350g papers should not be that thin. The price and the delivery charges could be brought down a little bit. You usually get a discount voucher & a wee bag of gummy bears with your order then its discontinued. All in all it is a decent place to shop, the experience would be greatly enhanced if those little things were implemented."
"The labels are beautifu. Better than I expected. Great value and fast delivery."
Hi Monika,

We are delighted you were happy with your order, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, your comments are very much appreciated.

DigitalPrintingIreland.ie
"Competitively priced and delivered on time. However, I would have preferred to have seen an on screen example of how the flyer would have looked. I had to message customer service and ensure that the two image I uploaded would be printed front and back."
"Excellent service. Thanks."
Hi Nicola,

DigitalPrintingIreland.ie
"The order was very simple and easy to make and came in the post very quickly. However we did not receive enough envelopes for the thank you cards, I emailed customer service but I haven't had a response. This is my only complaint everything else was perfect. And I would use DigitalprintingIreland again."
Hi Susanne,

Thank you for taking the time leave us a review, I have just checked our records and we have not received any communication regarding this issue, which we respond within a six hour window, however our customer service team are now aware of this and will rectify this immediately.

DigitalPrintingIreland.ie
"High quality, fast delivery"
Hi Nikita,

Thanks for ordering with DPI and taking the time to leave us a review, your comments are very much appreciated.

DigitalPrintingIreland.ie
"EXCELLENT FOR EVERYTHING- ordering process is soooo easy and wonderful. Well done Digital Printing Ireland!"
Hi Alison,

We are delighted you were happy with your order and our overall service, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, your comments are very much appreciated.

DigitalPrintingIreland,ie
"Amazing job guys !!! Tanks"
Hi Gabriel,

DigitalPrintingIreland.ie
"Great customer service, good quality prints at a good price with a quick delivery."
Hi Gosia and Vincent,

We are delighted you were happy with our overall service, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, your comments are very much appreciated.

DigitalPrintingIreland.ie
"The quality of the product was perfect, the price was reasonable and the website ordering mechanism was simple and efficient. The only reason you lost a star was because DPD messed up delivery and we had to go and collect our order from their depot. We will definitely use you again in the future, ideally with a different courier."
Patricia L
Verified Buyer
"Checked with me every step of the way to ensure my order was ok."
Hi Patricia,

Thanks for using DP Ireland, our team is always here to help, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, your comments are very much appreciated.

DigitalPrintingIreland.ie
"Easy to use, great communication, swift delivery."
Hi there,

Thanks for using DP, we are delighted you were happy with our service, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, your comments are very much appreciated.

Hi Emil,

We are delighted you were happy with your order, your comments are very much appreciated.

DigitalPrintingIreland.ie
"Good quality, delivery on time."
HI Melissa,

DigitalPrintingIreland.ie
"The stickers came out perfect."
Hi there,

DigitalPrintingIreland.ie
"5 star service...I am so glad I found digital printing Ireland... I will definitely be back :)"
Hi Louise,

We are delighted you were happy with your order and our service, your comments are very much appreciated and we look forward to working with you again soon.

DigitalPrintingIreland.ie
"You did just the way I wanted it and maybe even more!"
HI Nseka,