DigitalPrintingIreland.ie Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend DigitalPrintingIreland.ie

About DigitalPrintingIreland.ie: Digital Printing Excellence. Instant prices, order online today.

hello@digitalprintingIreland.ie

Office 10021,
27 Upper Pembroke Street,
Dublin 2,
Ireland

Category:
Business & Office

Email, Live Chat

How would you rate DigitalPrintingIreland.ie ?

Vera O
"ScratchableMapIreland recently placed an order which was promptly completed and delivered. The quality of the product was excellent and we will use this service again."
Kaisa H
"I've never had a bad experience with DigitalPrintingIreland.ie - whenever I've ordered something from them, be it then business cards, flyers, magazines, brochures or stickers... it all has been delivered on time and produced with care and quality of high standard. I have no doubts whenever I send a client's work over to them. Gets 10/10 from me."
"I got some books printed and they where very efficient and fast. delivery by Shane in Clonakilty was top too. I used Digital Printing before and when I phoned them they where very helpful , I send a PDF file and one week later it arrived at my home. Quality is very good , even using pictures ."
"I've used DigitalPrintingIreland.ie a few times now and I'm very happy with their service. They do exactly what they say they will do. I recommend them highly. A1."
Hi Majella,

We are delighted you have been happy with your DPI experience, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, your comments and recommendations are very much appreciated.

DigitalPrintingIreland.ie
"Helpful, efficient, great quality for price"
Hi Albert,

We are glad you were happy with your DPI experience, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, your comments are very much appreciated.

DigitalPrintingIreland.ie
"Very quick and helpful service. Would definitely do business with them again"
Hi Christopher,

We are glad you were happy with your order, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review,y our comments are very much appreciated and we look forward to working with you again very soon.

DigitalPrintingIreland.ie
"Easy and straightforward on line selection and ordering process. Also great value and express delivery. Very satisfied."
Hi Peter,

DigitalPrintingIreland.ie
"Digital Printing Ireland has exceeded my expectations with every single order made. Value is excellent, print quality impeccable and packaging and delivery are unbeatable. It's the service I can highly recommend to anyone looking for printed marketing materials and with their updated website it is only getting better."
Hi Zoran,

We are absolutely delighted you have been happy with your overall DPI experience. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, your comments and recommendations are very much appreciated.

DigitalPrintingIreland.ie
"Great value...and fast service. Will happily recommend and will certainly use again. Jerry"
Hi Jerry,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, your comments and recommendations are very much appreciated and we look forward to working with you again very soon.

DigitalPrintingIreland.ie
"I tried to get a pull-up sign made by them , sent them a file . Sent an email first asking what I needed to send, no answer. Decided to go ahead and order anyway. Then I got an email to say it was on hold because I needed to put a safe zone and bleed zone on the file. I cancelled"
"Very happy with service, excellent quality paper, cut and colour & arrived on time, will use this company again"
Hi there,

We are glad you had a wonderful overall experience with DPI, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, your comments are very much appreciated and we look forward to working with you again.

DigitalPrintingIreland.ie
"As a business owner, I feel it's imperative that I give feedback about the delivery service (DPD) you are using. As we were aware that we wouldn't be home yesterday, we changed the delivery address for our order to a local shop which is a suggested alternative on their website. We received a notification at 5:15pm yesterday that there was nobody at the address. Again, the address given is a local newsagent. There was no call or text from the driver (which they are supposed to do). We then called DPD, who apologised but said there was nothing that could be done. They assured us that the delivery would be made today between 9am and 10am. I have now stayed at home for the entire day, it is 5:30pm and there is still no delivery. We have called the driver (who is extremely abnoxious and rude), and our call a few minutes ago went unanswered. I realise you don't have anything to do with the delivery service, but since it is the service you use, I thought you should hear about the difficulty encountered. This also isn't the first time, so at this point, I'm emailing to see if there is an alternative option that we can use when we place orders with Digital Printing Ireland? The service from DPD is so bad, that I'm afraid we will have to look elsewhere if there is no other option, as we just cannot deal with this every time we order. I reported this concern to Digital Printing Ireland Customer Service and my email was ignored"
"I found Digital Print very good from the first contact. Their telephone helpline, email and delivery support were very good. I would have no hesitation in recomending them."
Hi Noelle,

We are glad your overall experience with DPI is what you expected, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, your comments and recommendations are very much appreciated.

DigitalPrintingIreland.ie
"I love the fact they sent a pack of samples to me. Anytime I need to make an order I can just check these samples and choose the finish The website is also very simple and easy to use. Good quality products, price and delivery time. Can't recommend enough!"
Hi Shirley,

We are delighted you enjoyed our sample pack, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, your comments and recommendations are very much appreciated.

DigitalPrintingIreland.ie
"We recently worked with Digital Printing Ireland for our wedding. They did such a good job on the items we ordered. I stupidly made a silly mistake and they corrected it for me and saved the day. Great price and great service."
Hi Neil,

We are delighted we were able to assist on your special day, our team are always here to help. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, your comments are very much appreciated.

DigitalPrintingIreland.ie
"Very good print quality, fast delivery and excellent contact. I wiud recommend to anyone and I will definitelly order again. Thank you!"
Hi Agnieszka,

We are delighted you were happy with your order, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, your comments and recommendations are very much appreciated and we look forward to working with you again very soon.

DigitalPrintingIreland.ie
"Great, fast service with excellent quality prints as always."
Hi Laura,

DigitalPrintingIreland.ie
"Excellent service. Very professional, no delays and good prices. I will repeat for sure."
Hi there,

We are delighted you were happy with your order, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, your comments are very much appreciated and we look forward to working with you again very soon.

DigitalPrintingIreland.ie
"great product, good value"
Hi Diarmaid,

We are glad you were happy with your order, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, your comments are very much appreciated. Please let our customer service team know if there was anything we could have done to encourage you to give us a 5 star review instead of a 4 star, we are striving to be the best and appreciate all feedback to improve our service.

DigitalPrintingIreland.ie
"I am very happy with this service, it's easy, quick and great quality! I really appreciate that they checked something with me aswell after my order to make sure I had chosen the right size sticker for my logo. Thanks very much, i'll be ordering again!"
Hi Kim,

We are delighted you were happy with your overall experience with DPI, our team are always here to help. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, your comments are very much appreciated and we look forward to working with you again very soon.

DigitalPrintingIreland.ie
"Great service and good quality printing."
Hi there,

Thanks fort taking the time to leave us a review, your comments are very much appreciated.

DigitalPrintingIreland.ie
"Easy to deal with, fast process, very good result"
Hi Selina,

DigitalPrintingIreland.ie
"Excellent service, hassle free and quality product!"
Hi Cal,

DIgitalPrintingIreland.ie
DigitalPrintingIreland.ie is rated 4.90 based on 1,264 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!