DigitalPrintingIreland.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend DigitalPrintingIreland.ie
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read DigitalPrintingIreland.ie Reviews

About DigitalPrintingIreland.ie:

Digital Printing Excellence. Instant prices, order online today.

hello@digitalprintingIreland.ie

Office 10021,
27 Upper Pembroke Street,
Dublin 2,
Ireland

Tell us how DigitalPrintingIreland.ie made you happy
I am so very pleased with the book that I received. Great quality paper. Vibrant colors.
DigitalPrintingIreland.ie 5 star review on 8th July 2020 DigitalPrintingIreland.ie 5 star review on 8th July 2020
Hi Eugenia,
The book looks fantastic. Thanks for the review and I am glad you are happy with the results.

DigitalPrinting.
Fast, efficient service at a good price.
Very professional service , products arrived just as I wanted. Excellent printing and quality. Very fast delivery also which was a big plus. Would highly recommend
Brilliant quality, very quick delivery and the cheapest I've found by a long shot. Highly recommend for large and small print runs for booklet design.
This is my second time ordering postcards from this company, this time I also ordered some round sticker sheets. I had everything delivered within two days and everything was perfect. Thank you!!
Hi Eoghan

Thank you for coming back to us for a second order! That's what we love to see!

Digital Printing
There was an error in my order which was my fault, they reached out to clarify the issue, informed me how to do it properly next time and went ahead with production of my posters in a polite and professional manner. The quality of the print and colour as well as the packaging was very nice quality.
Hi Dora

Thank you for the order and for taking the time to leave a review.
If you ever need any more help on future orders please get in touch, we are always happy to have a chat.

Digital Printing
Amazing print quality and service will order again
Hello!

Thank you for your review. Please let us know if you need any help when ordering next time.

Digital Printing
good turn around time, product is excellent quality, thank you
Hi Janet

No thank you! We really appreciate your order, thank you.

Digital Printing
Excellent service. Arrived quickly and the stickers were much better quality than I thought they'd be at this price. Will definitely be ordering again.
Hi John,
Thanks for the 5 star review.

I am delighted you are happy with the order and the quality of the stickers.
DigitalPrinting
I selected DigitalPrinting following a visit to their website and was so impressed with the ease with which I was able to determine the best print/paper/finish options for my (small) print job.
The cost was very reasonable also. I am delighted with the finished product. It adds a really professional touch to a Irish townland history I was writing. Delivery was within a few days of ordering and packing etc., ensured the books were delivered safe and secure. I would certainly highly recommend DigitalPrinting.
Hi William

Thank you for your order and review.

Best of luck with the book!

Digital Printing
The booklet was beautifully printed. The cover pictures perfectly produced. It was produced on time and delivered quickly and safely
Hi Ian

Thanks for this review. Glad all arrived on time!

Digital Printing
Pedí una copia y me llegaron dos en mal estado. El embalaje venía roto y con varias marcas.
Cuando me reemplazaron el producto fue más ágil el envío pero esta vez llegaron 4 copias.

Esto era para un cliente y me gustaría que enviaran las cantidades que se solicitan no más.
Hi Javiera

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, however I must say that the two stars given is rather disappointing considering all of the very personal help and attention that we gave to your order and replacement.
To recap again, your order was printed and dispatched on time. Unfortunately the courier damaged this in transit to you, something that we had absolutely no control over.
When you contacted us we apologised on behalf of the courier and took care of this issue straight away, printing not just one but four copies to ensure that you had enough and by way of an extra apology. To receive a two star review for providing you with this help and additional free items , I feel is tremendously unfair.
We always do the very best we can for our customers and would welcome your comments on how you think we could have handled this better for you?

Overall experience was good,
But on design logo was not warped but when received it was warped.

The white was slightly pink also.

It just wasnt sharp enough for us to use on our products.
Hi Craig

Thanks for taking my call today, I appreciate your time. Now that the issues have been discussed and you have agreed to amend your artwork to be print ready at the correct size and remove the pink we will wait for the new versions to arrive over for a new print.

Digital Printing
All good, speedy delivery and service.
Hi,
GLad you are happy with the service.

Thanks for the 5 stars and the review.

Regards,
Fantastic service !!
Hi Daniela,
Thanks for the 5 stars and the review.

DP
I ordered compliment slips and the product received was not what I expected. On other websites, I have been able to see the layout with the uploaded image before ordering. I think this is very useful. The quality was good.
Hello Pamela

Thank you for leaving us a review. I am sorry to see that you have left us a negative three star review, despite advising above that our quality was good.
As you know we are a direct to print service so ask for all artwork uploaded with orders to be fully set up and print ready. This is why there is no preview as it is expected to be correct when uploaded. We do provide an extensive checklist for the artwork which is shown before and during the order process to ensure that customers are aware of how to set up the artwork correctly. We also provide templates to help with this too.
If needed / requested a special request can be added to the order for a digital proof to be provided, though this has not been used on this order.
If ordering in the future please get in touch with us on 01 447 5306 or via our on site chat service and we would be happy to guide you through the order process to help.

Digital Printing
I got the perfect bound book. The template was very helpful and easy to use. The printer was able to send me a proof of the book which I could check before printing. The book was delivered very quickly. I had a lot of photos in the book and the quality of the photos was so good, the colours were perfect. Happy with the price as well
Hi Eileen,
Thanks for the 5 stars and the lovely review. I am delighted to hear you are happy with the quality and colours in the booklets.

DP
Super quality calendars printed fast. Very happy for the product and customer service support.
DigitalPrintingIreland.ie 5 star review on 30th December 2020
Hi Irina,
Thanks for the 5 stars and the review. It is always good to hear when customers are happy with our customer service team as well as the order.

DP
I've had two things printed recently by DigitalPrintingIreland and have loved both. Very professional.
Hi,
Thanks for the 5 star review. I am glad you love the order.

Good value for product
Thanks for the 5 stars.
DP
Production was very good. It was up to standard. Delivery was quick
Hi Toyosi,
Thanks fore the review and the 5 stars. Glad you are happy with the standard of the work.

Regards,