Dick's Climbing Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Dick's Climbing

How would you rate Dick's Climbing ?

"I ordered several items, but unfortunately one type of items was delivered in a different color than I ordered. I contacted Dick's climbing, and they corrected it fast and in a superb manner. A mistake can happen to anyone, but as a company it is how you deal with it. And in my case I'm 100% satisfied with the solution."
"Great service, no problems at all."
"Item arrived quickly as described. Received regular delivery updates from Dick's via email and SMS. Dick's had the best price for the Mammut Genesis 8.5 x 60m Dry ropes. Would use again and would recommend."
"Good service and thanks for consultation. Order delivered on time."
"Excellent price, fast delivery. That's all you could ask for in a vendor really."
"Excellent service and shipping speed. Quality product."
"Quick and smooth delivery."
"Insanely good service. I'm based in Germany, and postage on this mid-sized item cost a mere £4. Despite that, the parcel arrived at my door two days later. I still have no idea how this is possible!"
"Exactly what I wanted. Great price. Quick delivery. Well done."
"Very happy with the service. Quick delivery and the quickdraws are perfect for those on a budget!"
"Great service, really fast, responsive and professional."
"Fast arrival and quality product. I'd recommend Dick's to a friend."
"Fast, and great value. Thanks Dick!"
"I was kept informed well (rather too maybe than too few updates by email?). Well and complete packaged. Easily mounted to wooden beam in the garage"
"The responce to inquiry was very quick and helpful. The shipping was also very quick!"
"Superb service and great selection."
"A good price with snappy delivery. Will shop again."
"Good and fast service!! Thanks"
"Smooth transaction, fast shipping."
"It didn't all the shrink wraps inside for sealing ropes are all the same size, and none fitted!"
Dick's Climbing is rated 4.96 based on 147 reviews