Dick's Climbing Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Dick's Climbing

How would you rate Dick's Climbing ?

Iain Moodie
Verified Buyer
"Good communication, went out of their way to help with the order and it was shipped quickly. First class service"
Roelof Barkhuizen
Verified Buyer
"Excellent comms, swift service and prompt delivery!"
"Superlative Service. Ordered after midday and was surprised to receive goods early the next day."
Blake Williams
Verified Buyer
"Great deals, great range... excellent service!"
"Excellent service as always. Changed my order very last minute and it was no drama at all. Can’t ask for more. Thanks guys"
"The quality of the rope is excellent, and is perfect for my purpose. Thank you for the excellent communication too! I would happily buy again :)"
Joe Murphy
Verified Buyer
"Just what I wanted at the best price I’d found. Posted out to me and arrived fast. No nonsense. No drama. Brilliant."
"Excellent notifications of delivery, also speedy considering it was over a bank holiday weekend. Very happy with the price."
Ali Saricicek
Verified Buyer
"Competitive pricing, speedy delivery and all around great service."
Rowena Sheen
Verified Buyer
"Ordered on the Tuesday night, shipped on the Wednesday, arrived overseas (with free shipping) in Ireland on the Friday, all set for a weekends climbing. An excellent service, I will definitely buy from Dick's climbing again. Also, the best value for what I needed that I was able to find, across the web. Thanks!"
Jeremy Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Prompt service. Emailed same day to let me know something wasn’t in stock but it will arrived quickly. Thoroughly recommend."
"Dick's Climbing was efficient and prompt to send the order off. I'm pleased with the tubular webbing I bought - looks excellent quality and the length provided was longer that that ordered by a comfortable margin. I'd be more than happy to order from Dick's Climbing."
Joe Tarran
Verified Buyer
"dick's provides great products at fantastic prices, very helpful staff and prompt delivery"
"The item came really quick and everything was as expected. Very happy :)"
"Fast delivery"
"Quick and quality service"
Michele Laureni
Verified Buyer
"Very responsive and willing to answer all questions! Super fast delivery! Extremely satisfied!"
Kurimoto Tomohiro
Verified Buyer
"quick correspondence and ideal selection of items. Thanks!!"
"Good advice on the phone, very personable and adapted. Makes you feel unique. And then the online order went very well."
Robert Busch