Herba Onlineshop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Herba Onlineshop
Read Herba Onlineshop Reviews

About Herba Onlineshop:

Herba Onlineshop is the webshop of Debora Brouwer, independent Herbalife Nutrition Member.
Website: https://www.herba-onlineshop.co.uk

00316 53 59 33 92

info@herba-onlineshop.co.uk

International House
64 Nile Street

Tell us how Herba Onlineshop made you happy
Great service the price is good delivery time great. I just go on and order what I needs.
Good service and great communication regarding delivery
Great service
Happy with how fast my order was delivered. Will be ordering again
Quick and fast delivery and customer service
Received quickly and packaged well
Easy to find products and very quick delivery
Very good speedy service and kept upto date once order placed and responds quickly if I had any queries
I must admit the only reason I went with Debora was because she had a good discount on the products. I odered one day and they came the day after the next. Ive done herbalife about 2 years a go and ordered from a local person who had a huge local community where we did boot camps, fb groups to encourage each other and give food ideas ect... and the rep would ask how im getting on and support me lots. Which you don't get from not ordering from a local representative I guess. But I'm defintley happy with my products and the price I paid.
Very happy with the purchase speedy delivery and great prices
Good service and very quick! Thanks
Great service , easy to use website and quick delivery. Will recommend and use again.
Great service
Good,quick delivery.
Products a lot cheaper and quick delivery
I have never used this product before and so far the shakes i have brought have been really nice and full of flavour. The protein bars and soya beans are lovely. I feel very full and don't crave for all those fatty foods. Good value for money and you only have to wait 2 working days for delivery which is a bonus.
Good service and prompt delivery.
Very good customer service, fast delivery. Happy with the products I brought, although I did have to send some back.
I would have said very good however the only down side is if an item is not in stock it doesn’t tell you so you pay for it and find out later. Other than that no issues good service
Herba Onlineshop is rated 4.93 based on 573 reviews