Herba Onlineshop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Herba Onlineshop
Read Herba Onlineshop Reviews

About Herba Onlineshop:

Herba Onlineshop is the webshop of Debora Brouwer, independent Herbalife Nutrition Member.
Website: https://www.herba-onlineshop.co.uk

00316 53 59 33 92

info@herba-onlineshop.co.uk

International House
64 Nile Street

Tell us how Herba Onlineshop made you happy
Excellent service from Herba Online shop from product prices to fast delivery service. I swear by herbal life products. Formula one shake with Protein drink mix is the yummiest protein shake I have tasted to date. Quality products all-round at amazing prices and very fast delivery. What more can I ask for? Thanks very much Deborah. Will keep coming back for more.
This is my first time ordering and using the products. The order experience was excellent Can't wait for next order. The shakes are amazing. Thank you.
Delivery was quick and competitive prices.
Excellent service
I like the product. They deliver on time excellent
I have been ordering Herbalife products for about 6 months from Herba Online. Really easy to order and my products always arrive within a few days. Great service.
Easy and quick
Delivery was so quick , I was very pleased. Very pleased with my Herbalife products too :)
Fanatic quick service and great price and great products too
Very fast delivery and great prices
Quick delivery, great product !
Excellent service, quick and brilliant discounts. Brilliant
Quick shipment and lots of updates Thankyou so much
Hi Debora I am satisfied with herbalife and I will continue to use it. I was pleased that you contacted me. The delivery of the products was very fast, thank you.
Great communication! Quick delivery. Great price for products - thank you will order again.
Excellent service and quick delivery
I'm very satisfied, quick delivery and really appreciate better price compared to the others
First time ordering and was impressed by how quick delivery was.Think it was the next day after ordering i received and over christmas too! Love the products and good prices.Great communication from seller,will definitely be buying in the future.
100 percent excellent service will always use you. An genuine products at brilliant prices an I've lost half a stone .💕
Others are quick. Very good service
Herba Onlineshop is rated 4.94 based on 1,165 reviews